Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

More than you love black people.
Do you love white people?
Is this exchange what is meant by the phrase "stuck on stupid"?
Stupid won't take yes for an answer.

The only reason he'd have for repeatedly asking the same question over, and over, and over again, is if he, in fact, doesn't love black people.

The only reason he'd have for repeatedly asking the same question over, and over, and over again, is if he, in fact, doesn't love black people.

How did you get and keep a job doing what you do if you think so little of your fellow team members? Do you mean to tell you you'd be unable to troubleshoot any of the applications that you support if someone else breaks them?
What makes you think corporations "trouble shoot"?
Every piece of code audits itself.
I would never allow code into production that didn't catch every error code and save it in an audit file that ad administrator could access on their own.
Now youre claiming corporations dont trouble shoot? Care to elaborate on or withdraw that statement?
When's the last time you called one of your service companies and it took them more effort than to call up your screen to tell you what the problems is.
FIOS, PSEG, National Grid, AT&T...everything's in the database.
You call, they invoke your audit trail on an administrator screen, they fix the problem.
What planet are you living on?
No. Real engineers like me trouble shoot the issue then tell the service provider to fix their shit backed with supporting evidence the problem originates in their system. So take a situation where a voice call on a SIP network does not work correctly. Depending on the symptoms I track the call via error logging from originating device to the sip trunk my gateway connects to with the service provider. In real world conditions no one calls the service provider and tells them something is wrong please fix it. The first thing they will say is it isnt their issue. You have to prove its their issue.
Sure cupcake...every company worth it's salt has a guy running a script like you posted to find problems.
Now let's deal with reality...
Tell me the last time you called a reputable company that couldn't tell you within 2 seconds of getting your phone number what the exact problem was and couldn't fix it almost immediately.
Heck, if a router went out at work we'd know it immediately and if it couldn't be restarted (an extremely rare occurence) we'd have someone go diagnose the issue.
You are obviously dealing with tiny operations.
Thousands of people call AT&T or Verizon when they have a problem and they let you know instantly what the issue is and whether or not it's a software or hardware issue.
"we'd have someone go diagnose the issue."

Thats what trouble shooting is you moron. :laughing0301:

Last time I checked race wasn't identified on USMB, also you help make my point, I did skip some of the dumb post intentionally, except for yours...

I tend to make my decisions based on actions and character, not the color of ones skin. Now when you claim harm to you is based on your race, I want proof. If your proof doesn't merit action in my view, it doesn't make me a racist, white supremacist, etc... The fear motivates hate, I believe this is a spiritual battle we deal with as individuals multiply times a day, I could careless what the color of your skin is, it's your actions and character that I use to decide who you are...
You just always happen to ignore blatantly racists posts and threads of the the white racist posters on here and criticize what you perceive as racist or wrong posts and threads by the blacks on here.

Got it.

I take exception when someone uses a broad brush to label All Old White Males as White Supremacist, Bigots, Racist, etc...

If you've noticed, I've made less than 4,000 post compared to your over 18,000 and we joined USMB within days of each other. I have some understanding of your challenges as a Black American, but in my opinion, the race card is over used and weakens any position that truly merits its use. I believe a strong Black Community is a stronger America, and make no mistake about it, the White and Hispanic communities have their own set of problems, but not every single problem a Black American has is due to their race, got it?
Who said every single problem a Black person has is due to their race? Where do you white boys get your red herrings?

Do you want me to provide the layout of my Audit Table?
The Table that contains the...
UserId
TableId being accessed
FunctionId being accessed
Function being performed...INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT
Date and Time Stamp.
That the administrators can access to Audit what happened and if a function failed and why it failed.
Doesn't SQL do that automatically? Isn't that essentially what's in the systems and transaction logs?
No; SQL will not provide you with what User did what Function to a particular Data Record at a given time.
If you use Transaction Processing, SQL Server will, if you have the capability switched on, keep a very large textual log of every SQL Statement executed since the beginning of the creation of that log.
That log becomes prohibitively large by end of day.

As an example, the Transaction logs contains SQL Statements, but you don't know what screen or batch program invoked that SQL Statement.
Another limitation is that in some environments, the users logging in to use the application may be more than the one person allowed to log into a workstation. I use the Id of the Software Application Log On, not the Workstation Log On.
My Audit methodology can zoom in on the exact functionality through which that SQL Statement was called and since I don't store the entire SQL statement, the Audit Table doesn't not become monstrously large for a very long time.
Of course you know what screen or program invoked the SQL even if its a remote call. The more you post the more you convince me you are not a programmer.

NY. I grew up in NYC and I know full well what I'm talking about.
Every Superfly thinks he's the next Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.
$600.00 shoes, $300.00 bottles of wine, Funerals are fashion show where nobodies concerned about the deceased.
Consolidating debt every 6 months.
The list goes on.
How are you paying for any of this?
I’m referring to 99% of the Black of African descent with whom I work.
Jamaicans keep to a budget.
I thought you said you didnt know any Black programmers?

Administrators are paranoid about clinical and financial mistakes and use this functionality to cover themselves.
My current system has about 4 years of data and they're still using it when customers call to find out who missed the boat on any given transaction.
Why would a utility company have clinical data?
Obviously they have a side business dedicated to giving flu shots and medical advice. :laugh:

Last edited:
I would never allow code into production that didn't catch every error code and save it in an audit file that ad administrator could access on their own.
Now youre claiming corporations dont trouble shoot? Care to elaborate on or withdraw that statement?
When's the last time you called one of your service companies and it took them more effort than to call up your screen to tell you what the problems is.
You call, they invoke your audit trail on an administrator screen, they fix the problem.
No. Real engineers like me trouble shoot the issue then tell the service provider to fix their shit backed with supporting evidence the problem originates in their system. So take a situation where a voice call on a SIP network does not work correctly. Depending on the symptoms I track the call via error logging from originating device to the sip trunk my gateway connects to with the service provider. In real world conditions no one calls the service provider and tells them something is wrong please fix it. The first thing they will say is it isnt their issue. You have to prove its their issue.
Sure cupcake...every company worth it's salt has a guy running a script like you posted to find problems.
Tell me the last time you called a reputable company that couldn't tell you within 2 seconds of getting your phone number what the exact problem was and couldn't fix it almost immediately.
Heck, if a router went out at work we'd know it immediately and if it couldn't be restarted (an extremely rare occurence) we'd have someone go diagnose the issue.
Thousands of people call AT&T or Verizon when they have a problem and they let you know instantly what the issue is and whether or not it's a software or hardware issue.

You are ad hocing code that should already be part of the application.
Of course you’re too stupid to follow the discussion.

$600.00 shoes, $300.00 bottles of wine, Funerals are fashion show where nobodies concerned about the deceased.
The list goes on.
Did I say the Jamaicans I work with or have met are programmers?
Try to keep up, Superfly.

You are one dumb fuck.
The only time a field person “troubleshoots” is to actually check out hardware.
Tell the CSR at AT&T that they are troubleshooting and they’ll laugh in your ear.
No one writes ad hoc SQL anymore unless they’re working at the local Teamo stand.

Now youre claiming that by someone you meant a application? Dude get your story straight. :laugh:

You are one dumb fuck.
Tell the CSR at AT&T that they are troubleshooting and they’ll laugh in your ear.
No one writes ad hoc SQL anymore unless they’re working at the local Teamo stand.
No dummy. You check software as well. You check configuration. You check latency and yes you check hardware.
The CSR would laugh because they dont know jack shit about trouble shooting. The engineers at level 3 and above do that. The CSRs are always level one.
Sounds like all you do is log errors. The problem is that logging errors only alerts you to a problem. A human troubleshooter tells you why the problem occurred.

Last edited:
The list goes on.
Did I say the Jamaicans I work with or have met are programmers?
Try to keep up, Superfly.
Ooops here is a Black guy teaching everyone how to troubleshoot SIP

Now youre claiming that by someone you meant a application? Dude get your story straight. :laugh:
Your reading comprehension is non-existent.
I meet lots of people.
I give up.

I meet lots of people.
I give up.
Youre position as a programmer is also non existent. If you were truly a programmer you would know that troubleshooting is the bulk of their work.

I know lots of people too. Some of them programmers that are as we speak laughing at you over your failure to be able to comprehend my simple SQL statement and by your claim that no one troubleshoots.
laugh.gif

You are one dumb fuck.
No dummy. You check software as well. You check configuration. You check latency and yes you check hardware.
The CSR would laugh because they dont know jack shit about trouble shooting. The engineers at level 3 and above do that. The CSRs are always level one.
Sounds like all you do is log errors. The problem is that logging errors only alerts you to a problem. A human troubleshooter tells you why the problem occurred.
Retard, I alread explained that I can tell you what Trade was done by what Trader in what function on what Workstation on what Tables and Fields and what date/time.
But all your brain can process is “Hate Whitey”.

You are one dumb fuck.
And everybody I know uses software packages to do that, not write SQL code on the fly.
Shit...I’ve sat with co-workers who were experts in these packages.

I meet lots of people.
I give up.
Youre position as a programmer is also non existent. If you were truly a programmer you would know that troubleshooting is the bulk of their work.

I know lots of people too. Some of them programmers that are as we speak laughing at you over your failure to be able to comprehend my simple SQL statement and by your claim that no one troubleshoots.
laugh.gif
Nobody troubleshoots without a sophisticated software packages.
It’s obvious to me that you work for shops that are too low budget to purchase one because they can pay you $13.00/hour.

Forum List

Back