Obama Says FOX News Viewers “Living on a different planet.”

Only a Communist would think spewing hate toward the opposition alleviates the need to support his outbursts of rage with some sort of evidence.

I wish I hadn't voted for Johnson, Trump is far better than I ever imagined he'd be.

Ever heard of Harry Browne, Comrade?

My poor little Trump zealot, still so confused. If you think Trump is good, then there is little you share in common with libertarians.

I voted for Browne in 2000. He was my second choice in 96 but went with Preot.

Perot really could have made a difference had he not wigged out for a while there.

Do libs ever have anything of substance to say, or are is everything just a cliche?

Extreme-Irony.gif

Only a Communist would think spewing hate toward the opposition alleviates the need to support his outbursts of rage with some sort of evidence.

I wish I hadn't voted for Johnson, Trump is far better than I ever imagined he'd be.

My poor little Trump zealot, still so confused. If you think Trump is good, then there is little you share in common with libertarians.

Perot really could have made a difference had he not wigged out for a while there.
Obama's living in a world where Trump willl never be president. He said so himself.

Obama's living in a world where Trump willl never be president. He said so himself.

Obama has lived in his own little world for a long time now.

Like communist around the world obama and

his ilk just keep repeating their lies…..

It was the obama administration that

weaponized all the branches of the Federal

Government to spy on and under mind

the Trump campaign.

It’s the liberals that are living on planet Bullshit.

Let's see.

Trump cozies up to Putin even as Obama places sanctions on Russia, and Obama's the communist?

Hilarious!

Your deflection is Hilarious....

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Trump cozies up to Putin even as Obama places sanctions on Russia, and Obama's the communist?

Hilarious!

As Obama was increasing sanctions on Russia, Trumps people were undermining US foreign policy and telling Putin to ignore it, they would take care of it

Treason

The Treason is on the left....

Obama is pissed because Trump is proving he was nothing more than an incompetent bitch who was too stupid to be an effective president.

I’m glad he’s finally lashing out because it shows how pissed he is. lol

Last edited:

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

As Obama was increasing sanctions on Russia, Trumps people were undermining US foreign policy and telling Putin to ignore it, they would take care of it

Treason

Treason is a crime.....you need to report those who are committing it then, unless you are collaborating in that alleged treason.

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

Treason is a crime.....you need to report those who are committing it then, unless you are collaborating in that alleged treason.

The truth will come out and liberals will setting

their hair on fire and jumping off bridges....

I can't wait for the show.

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

There is an OIG report coming out, you aren't going to be happy.

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

It’s just a matter of time. :)

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

"The truth will come out"....why are you waiting for someone else to report treason? Is it because you are part of the treason? Don't wait....report.

No loser...I’m living in Trump’s America. Together we will correct your fuck-up’s and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
Obama rips Fox News viewers: ‘You are living on a different planet’
Quite a few republicans have said the same thing. Ana Navarro: When I turn on Fox they’re talking about what Hillary ate for breakfast. It is another planet..
Instead of talking about what’s happening in this incompetent administration and this racist president they avoid it like the plague. Every time I see your avatar I augh because he hates Trump’s guts.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

This will be so much fun to watch after all the

lefts Russia Russia Russia bull shit.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

"The truth will come out"....why are you waiting for someone else to report treason? Is it because you are part of the treason? Don't wait....report.

Hey...

I just called 911 and they said it's going to be your ass...

the Trump campaign.

Let's see.

Hilarious!

Treason

There is an OIG report coming out, you aren't going to be happy.
When will that report come out? I hope it doesn't take as long as all these H. Clinton indictments have been taking....and that Special Counsel we've been waiting for.......

Treason

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

This will be so much fun to watch after all the

lefts Russia Russia Russia bull shit.
It’ll be a win on top of a win. lol

The left can’t see how they’re digging themselves a hole. :)

Forum List

Back