Obama says there needs to be justice for Michael Brown

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
What kind of statement is that? How does he know justice wasn't already served? No one knows all the details. If the kid did or didn't attack the cop. Did the cop shoot in self defense? Did the cop shoot out of malice?

Does Obama realize justice doesn't see skin color but rather laws & crime.

Also why is Obama complaining about the way the police are treating reporters when it's his own FAA that restricted news choppers from flying above to cover the story.

The full speech.

I um I uh am, uh sorry to umm uh hear about this uh tragedy. Moochelle and I were uh umm flying to uh, um, the Vineyard when we uh, um heard about this. I have err, um instructed uh my um errr Attorney General to conduct a um full investigation. In the meantime, feel free to take as many flat screens and hair extensions that you can carry. I um, uh thank you.

The full speech.

I um I uh am, uh sorry to umm uh hear about this uh tragedy. Moochelle and I were uh umm flying to uh, um, the Vineyard when we uh, um heard about this. I have err, um instructed uh my um errr Attorney General to conduct a um full investigation. In the meantime, feel free to take as many flat screens and hair extensions that you can carry. I um, uh thank you.
That's about it.

What kind of statement is that? How does he know justice wasn't already served? No one knows all the details. If the kid did or didn't attack the cop. Did the cop shoot in self defense? Did the cop shoot out of malice?

Does Obama realize justice doesn't see skin color but rather laws & crime.

Also why is Obama complaining about the way the police are treating reporters when it's his own FAA that restricted news choppers from flying above to cover the story.

He said three times in his speech that he wanted to see justice done.

And you disagree with that? Why, because the kid is black?

I was alright up until the journalist bit. I watched the video the journalist put out and the officer didn't assault the guy nor was he interfering with free press. What I saw was a pushy reporter refusing to leave, and an officer 'pushing' him out after repeatedly asking him to leave of his own volition.

I was alright up until the journalist bit. I watched the video the journalist put out and the officer didn't assault the guy nor was he interfering with free press. What I saw was a pushy reporter refusing to leave, and an officer 'pushing' him out after repeatedly asking him to leave of his own volition.

Why did the journalist have to leave? McDonalds didn't ask him to be removed.

It is what he said. I just fucking listened to it.

WTF is the deal with you libs? Gotta try to lie & twist EVERYTHING

You're the one lying and twisting, read the fucking transcript. You don't get to make your own reality.

Listen for yourself jackass
[ame=http://youtu.be/40lYnGcCQG4]Obama statement Ferguson protest Michael Brown slaying | Obama speech Iraq crisis - YouTube[/ame]

All I heard was the gramps is an idiot,, beat you to it in this thread...What else but justice that needs to prevail in this case?

You're the one lying and twisting, read the fucking transcript. You don't get to make your own reality.
From the transcript
...he’s going to be able to communicate his desire to make sure that justice is done ....

[ame=http://youtu.be/40lYnGcCQG4]Obama statement Ferguson protest Michael Brown slaying | Obama speech Iraq crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, twisting the truth. What is wrong with this statement?

"I made clear to the attorney general that we should do what is necessary to help determine exactly what happened and to see that justice is done."

Maybe justice is that the cop acted wrongly and is tried for murder. Maybe justice is that kthe kid did something that led to his death and the cop is not charged.

"I made clear to the attorney general that we should do what is necessary to help determine exactly what happened and to see that justice is done."

Maybe justice is that the cop acted wrongly and is tried for murder. Maybe justice is that kthe kid did something that led to his death and the cop is not charged.

Which is not at all contrary to my title or op which you called me a liar for and even negged me.

Fuck off hack

Here is what he said:

There is never an excuse for violence against police or for those who would use this tragedy as a cover for vandalism or looting. There’s also no excuse for police to use excessive force against peaceful protests or to throw protesters in jail for lawfully exercising their First Amendment rights. And here in the United States of America, police should not be bullying or arresting journalists who are just trying to do their jobs and report to the American people on what they see on the ground.

This is what I hear:

The police acted stupidly…

The President has prejudged the incident and proclaimed the police in error, as he has in the past. Perhaps they are in the wrong, but I don't think that is obvious at this stage.

From the transcript
...he’s going to be able to communicate his desire to make sure that justice is done ....

Where specifically does he say justice for Michael Brown? How do you know he isn't speaking in general terms no matter how the investigation goes?

Which is not at all contrary to my title or op which you called me a liar for and even negged me.

Fuck off hack

Hack? You're thread title is a lie! He never specified for justice for Michael Brown. He is calling for justice to be served from the investigation.

Forum List

Back