Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Kaz wants us to believe that we are being invaded, and have been for quite a while, yet our government hasn't declared war.

Kaz wants us to believe that the Constitution, Article IV, Section 4 declares that our military protects our borders tho there is no mention of the military whatsoever.

Kaz wants us to believe that his interpretation means that our military is based on all our borders because that's their job.....name one military base on any of our borders....just one.

Yes, the military is there to secure our borders. Any questions? Read the Constitution
Since when? And I have a copy of the Constitution....can you name the Article and Section so I can look it up?

Bodecea: What does the military have to do with securing our borders???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you pretended you were in the military and you didn't even know what the role of the military is in this country. That's classic. OMG.

It's Article IV Section 4, my dear. You may want to remember that in case you ever decide to pretend you were in the military again.

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:
You mean this Article IV, Section 4?
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

Where's the military mentioned in that Section? I just stated the entire thing.

Seriously? A high school degree was a dream to you, huh? You don't get the connection between protecting States from invasion and defending our borders? Every time I think I can't think any less of you ...

You are seriously dumb. So just for shits and giggles, what did you think the purpose of the military was? Manning cotton candy machines at county fairs?

What ever made you think you could get off pretending you were in the military?
Where is the military mentioned in that Section? Oh sure, we've used our military to fight invasion...Pearl Harbor in 1941...Washington D.C. in the War of 1812....the alleged border on the Rio Grande in 1848...even against Pancho Villa in 1917 when he crossed into New Mexico. But that Section says NOTHING about it having to be either the military or even a militia....unless you show that I left a word or two out when I typed out Article IV, Section 4.

So you're seriously arguing that when the Constitution says it's the Federal government's job to defend the States from invasion, that isn't referring to the military???

You're just getting deeper and deeper into your crap. You need to call time out, regroup and work on your story.

OK, so if it's not the military's job to defend us from invasion, who's job is it? HUD?

Yes, the military is there to secure our borders. Any questions? Read the Constitution
Since when? And I have a copy of the Constitution....can you name the Article and Section so I can look it up?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you pretended you were in the military and you didn't even know what the role of the military is in this country. That's classic. OMG.

It's Article IV Section 4, my dear. You may want to remember that in case you ever decide to pretend you were in the military again.

Let's have a look, shall we?

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

Where's the "invasion" Spaz?

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all
No...that's not an invasion....if it was, why have we not declared war on the invading country like we have done in all times past?

You're just babbling now.

Bodecea: The military is not tasked Constitutionally with securing our borders

Bodecea: When the Constitution says it's the Federal government's job to protect the States from invasion, they aren't referring to the military

Now it's the military can only defend our borders if we declare war on someone

You're proud of this? You do have a frail ego since apparently it needs to be propped up by your claiming to speak for hordes of people

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all

Correct. I don't.

---- or did you buy that bullshit about "Mexico sending rapists"? :rofl:

Gullible's Travels. You actually think the government of Mexico is recruiting/drafting rapists and ordering them across the border.

'Scuse me for a sec :banghead:

Strawman. I never took any position on whether the government sends criminals here or not. I have unsufficient information to make that determination and never have.

100% of Mexican illegal aliens though are criminals by definition. And yes, there are rapists in there. You're truly an idiot that you think of a million illegals a year none of them are rapists

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

"umm", I heard it directly from Rump himself. And I quote....

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

Is Rump using the phrase "the military" to mean "the National Guard"?

Does he not know the difference?

And we put this klown IN CHARGE of it? :wtf:
I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.
Are you saying, then, that CNN has it wrong? Along with every other outlet that is say the same thing? Where are you getting this from? Alex Jones?

I wouldn't know what CNN said. I heard that in Rump's own voice. And I linked it.
You want me to come over and click the link for you or what?
A simple "yes" would have sufficed. But, hey, throw out insults all you want. All you are in my live is a name on a screen. I refuse to discuss things with people who are unwilling to be civil. Good bye.

No...that's not an invasion....if it was, why have we not declared war on the invading country like we have done in all times past?

Bodecea: When the Constitution says it's the Federal government's job to protect the States from invasion, they aren't referring to the military

You're proud of this? You do have a frail ego since apparently it needs to be propped up by your claiming to speak for hordes of people
Correct...the military is not tasked Constitutionally with securing our borders. It IS tasked with defending the U.S. from invasion. Our government has created an Executive Agency....the Border Patrol...to secure our borders.

Correct. I don't.

Gullible's Travels. You actually think the government of Mexico is recruiting/drafting rapists and ordering them across the border.

Strawman. I never took any position on whether the government sends criminals here or not. I have unsufficient information to make that determination and never have.

100% of Mexican illegal aliens though are criminals by definition. And yes, there are rapists in there. You're truly an idiot that you think of a million illegals a year none of them are rapists
100% of people who drive too fast or too slow on our roads, don't come to complete stops at stop signs, etc. are criminals by definition.

Correct...the military is not tasked Constitutionally with securing our borders. It IS tasked with defending the U.S. from invasion. Our government has created an Executive Agency....the Border Patrol...to secure our borders.

So protecting us from invasion isn't securing our borders. Do you ever read your own crap? Try it, you'd be shocked

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

"umm", I heard it directly from Rump himself. And I quote....

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

Is Rump using the phrase "the military" to mean "the National Guard"?

Does he not know the difference?

And we put this klown IN CHARGE of it? :wtf:
I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.
Are you saying, then, that CNN has it wrong? Along with every other outlet that is say the same thing? Where are you getting this from? Alex Jones?

I wouldn't know what CNN said. I heard that in Rump's own voice. And I linked it.
You want me to come over and click the link for you or what?
A simple "yes" would have sufficed. But, hey, throw out insults all you want. All you are in my live is a name on a screen. I refuse to discuss things with people who are unwilling to be civil. Good bye.

"Yes" would have been lying. I don't watch CNN; I don't even have television. Therefore I wouldn't be qualified to say if CNN has it wrong or not, would I.

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border

Proving once again he is more like Obama then different!
Whether one be Democrat or Republican we have a vested interest to control our borders. It is not just immigrants coming across. It is not racist to place your troops in a spot where there is a border control problem. If large amounts of people start coming in thru Canada then place them there. Illegal border crossings are up on the southern border that is where you send your troops. This is not a racist move by Trump and yes O bama did it too. He also was concerned about what was coming across the border as any president should be. Placing troops at you rborder is not a declaration of war, by the way! placing your troops across the border would be a declaration of war unless given permission by the counrty!

Correct. I don't.

And your reasoning ability is in negative numbers if you believe the Mexican government is "sending" them.

So protecting us from invasion isn't securing our borders. Do you ever read your own crap? Try it, you'd be shocked
Protecting us from invasion is not always securing our borders, nor is securing our borders always done to protect us from invasion. Dogs are mammals, but not all mammals are dogs. You seem to think all mammals are dogs.

Whether one be Democrat or Republican we have a vested interest to control our borders. It is not just immigrants coming across. It is not racist to place your troops in a spot where there is a border control problem.

No, of course it isn't. Who suggested that? "Mexican" is not a race anyway.

Illegal border crossings are up on the southern border that is where you send your troops.

Actually they're down at that border. At a 40-year low. But that doesn't help "sell feelings" so we pretend that's not the case. Even though we know better.

This is not a racist move by Trump and yes O bama did it too.

Not with the military he didn't.

Placing troops at you rborder is not a declaration of war, by the way

Again correct. Only Congress can declare war. But you don't need or send troops to the border unless they have done so. The military is established and trained for war --- not border patrolling. Border patrolling is already staffed, and they're trained for it. And by the same token you wouldn't want to send them to a war.

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:
They will be going to the Northern border too, right?

Why ?? The only people storming across the Canadian border in recent memory were the draft dodgers from the Vietnam Era - the cowardly scumbags who now call themselves Liberals.

Proving once again he is more like Obama then different!
Whether one be Democrat or Republican we have a vested interest to control our borders. It is not just immigrants coming across. It is not racist to place your troops in a spot where there is a border control problem. If large amounts of people start coming in thru Canada then place them there. Illegal border crossings are up on the southern border that is where you send your troops. This is not a racist move by Trump and yes O bama did it too. He also was concerned about what was coming across the border as any president should be. Placing troops at you rborder is not a declaration of war, by the way! placing your troops across the border would be a declaration of war unless given permission by the counrty!

Pretty sure I did not say I agree or disagree with it!

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:

Why ?? The only people storming across the Canadian border in recent memory were the draft dodgers from the Vietnam Era - the cowardly scumbags who now call themselves Liberals.
You've never lived near the Canadian border, have you? It's quite easy to cross...and there's almost twice as much of it as there is Mexican border. Let's take a guess as to why this doesn't concern RWrs half as much as the Southern border does. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You've never lived near the Canadian border, have you? It's quite easy to cross...and there's almost twice as much of it as there is Mexican border. Let's take a guess as to why this doesn't concern RWrs half as much as the Southern border does. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've crossed it multiple times - just have to show my drivers license - how many homicidal criminals come from Canada, how many criminal gangs come from Canada, How much cocaine and opium can they grow in Canada ???? Can't answer that - STFU asshole

I've crossed it multiple times - just have to show my drivers license - how many homicidal criminals come from Canada, how many criminal gangs come from Canada, How much cocaine and opium can they grow in Canada ???? Can't answer that - STFU asshole
Exactly....just had to show your driver's license....and Canada is easier to get into from other countries than Mexico is....easy hop to Canada and then to the U.S. But for strange unknown reasons, RWrs never worry about the porous, twice as long border to our North.....plus, everytime we've fought Canada, they've won.

I didn't know he was sending them to Mexico? I thought it was in the US at our border. what is it you missed. Oh and he can because mexicans crossing aren't US citizens.

Forum List

Back