Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
I didn't know he was sending them to Mexico? I thought it was in the US at our border. what is it you missed. Oh and he can because mexicans crossing aren't US citizens.
Canadians crossing aren't US citizens either.

everytime we've fought Canada
Sweety - we never had a war with Canada - lol - unless of course you consider the War of 1812 which we wonm against the Brits and ditto for the Revolution ..... Did you go to school stupid ? ................................. Cause it looks like you came out that way too.

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
I didn't know he was sending them to Mexico? I thought it was in the US at our border. what is it you missed. Oh and he can because mexicans crossing aren't US citizens.

And they aren't leeches or parasites either - unlike our Southern Neighbors

what does that have to do with where they are deployed? they aren't going after citizens. So I give two shits if it's mexicans or canadiens. illegal is illegal.

what does that have to do with where they are deployed? they aren't going after citizens. So I give two shits if it's mexicans or canadiens. illegal is illegal.

Like to know how many illegal aliens Canadians ...

Always the pretend superior pos aren't you? You can't make a post without trying to put someone down can you? We need the military at the border and we need to use them to catch liberal scum and detain them permanently. Screw Mexico. They wanna send 1500 invaders to us, we can send 1500 body bags.

Sweety - we never had a war with Canada - lol - unless of course you consider the War of 1812 which we wonm against the Brits and ditto for the Revolution ..... Did you go to school stupid ? ................................. Cause it looks like you came out that way too.

-- and got kicked OUT of Canada in that war trying to take it.

But then we were the invaders, not the invadees.

No one won the War of 1812. It was a draw.....:lol: And the Canadians threw our asses out each time we invaded them.

Always the pretend superior pos aren't you? You can't make a post without trying to put someone down can you? We need the military at the border and we need to use them to catch liberal scum and detain them permanently. Screw Mexico. They wanna send 1500 invaders to us, we can send 1500 body bags.
Fine...put the military at the border. And you have no problem with our military having a "shoot on sight" ROE then.

Like to know how many illegal aliens Canadians ...
So would I.....I know a few personally myself. They laugh about how no one seems to worry about them. And don't get me started on the "Snow birds" that come down and stay....plus the Asia/Canada/US pipeline....

Fine...put the military at the border. And you have no problem with our military having a "shoot on sight" ROE then.
Anyone trying to cross the border should be warned to turn back. If they refuse, shoot them.

Anyone trying to cross the border should be warned to turn back. If they refuse, shoot them.
And you've signed up to be part of this, right?

why would they shoot?

And you've signed up to be part of this, right?
sure why not?

Obama sent his own personal shock troops to the border?

Oh wait, I see what you're trying to do. Very sneaky.

Obama never made disparaging statements about Mexico like your big assed orange buddy did.
He was CLEARLY a racist if you use leftist parameters.
Deported more? Check
Sent troops? Check

Leftist certified racist confirmed

Obama never made disparaging statements about Mexico like your big assed orange buddy did.
He was CLEARLY a racist if you use leftist parameters.
Deported more? Check
Sent troops? Check

Leftist certified racist confirmed

So now you say deporting undocumented people is racist.

Nice try asswipe but Trump is the racist & that makes you one for supporting him Nothing new.

and?
And?> Really.

Racism is so inbred into your very being that you can't see racism? Or is your head that far up Trump's ass?

Oh I get it,. you know Trump is a racist & you love him for it.

Forum List

Back