Obama Suffers 12th Unanimous Defeat at Supreme Court

The only sabotage lately has been the Obama administration's consistent abuse of power, abuse of vets at the VA by rewarding their VA doofuses-for-brains administrators, and abuse of the American People by abusing our very fair-to-the-average-person Constitution as written by some very wise American men in the 1770s, God bless their dear souls.
The founders would have despised the people who worship their memory the most. These were men of reason who would be horrified at the thought that they would be the last word in America politics forever or that their thoughts are being filtered through so many empty inflexible minds to become an excuse for such vile political strife in America.

That's the ignorant post of the day. Hell, maybe the week.

you, passing judgment on ignorance ?

Winner of the year.!

The constitutional lawyer, scholar and teacher seems to have a hard time following the document. And these are not split decisions even the rapid liberal don't support his actions. We told you people but did you listen? Hell yeah, everyone knew what he was doing was illegal only the left wing defended it, pitiful

Obama Suffers 12th Unanimous Defeat at Supreme Court | National Review Online

President Obama’s team suffered their twelfth unanimous defeat at the Supreme Court in the legal challenge to the so-called recess appointments made when Congress was not actually in recess, a string of defeats that only represents “the tip of the iceberg,” according to Senator Mike Lee (R., Utah).

“Not every case in which the president has exceeded his authority has made it all the way to the Supreme Court,” Lee, a former law clerk to Justice Samuel Alito, told National Review Online. “The fact that his track record is as bad as it is in the Supreme Court . . . is yet another indication of the fact that we’ve got a president who is playing fast and loose with the Constitution.”

a "unanimous" defeat?

oh well.. the ACA is still law. :thup:

The constitutional lawyer, scholar and teacher seems to have a hard time following the document. And these are not split decisions even the rapid liberal don't support his actions. We told you people but did you listen? Hell yeah, everyone knew what he was doing was illegal only the left wing defended it, pitiful

President Obama’s team suffered their twelfth unanimous defeat at the Supreme Court in the legal challenge to the so-called recess appointments made when Congress was not actually in recess, a string of defeats that only represents “the tip of the iceberg,” according to Senator Mike Lee (R., Utah).

“Not every case in which the president has exceeded his authority has made it all the way to the Supreme Court,” Lee, a former law clerk to Justice Samuel Alito, told National Review Online. “The fact that his track record is as bad as it is in the Supreme Court . . . is yet another indication of the fact that we’ve got a president who is playing fast and loose with the Constitution.”

a "unanimous" defeat?

Yes. A tax passed by one party and the President and House and Senate democrats lied to the American citizens. That is corruption.

apparently there's more there's one moron that doesn't know the difference between a SC opinion and a SC ruling ...

today it was an opinion. That ruling eased the bounds of the lower court ruling which included ALL recess appointments, including Republican appointments in the future.

what a bunch of partisan DOPES ! Dumb as hammers.

A Supreme Court opinion is a ruling.

Dumber than shit.

a "unanimous" defeat?

You and Jake must get your talking points from the same source...How about commenting on the op? Oh that's right you defended Obama lawless appointments:eusa_shhh:

Apparently there's at least one moron who doesn't know the meaning of the word "lost". Paint it as pretty a pink as one might like but it still means a whole bunch of board actions are null and void.

What a partisan DOPE ! Dumb as a $5,000.00 Air Force Hammer though much cheaper.

apparently you .

this admin or any other doesn't have to honor a SC opinion until the SC rules... nobody LOST squat.

The saddest thing about this post is somebody thanked you.

Obama Suffers 12th Unanimous Defeat at Supreme Court

All of which, collectively, pales before ACA.

Obamacare is a tax. Obama told the American people he wasn't going to raise their taxes. Obama lies and you defend it. Y'all can't see how corrupt you are.

You mean Roberts determined it was a tax? But the 8 others didn't?

No, Roberts and four other Justices determined it was a tax, but thanks for proving you can't count.

Reagan was the first to say it was ok to be proud to be an American? The crap your con men make you believe....we'll never forgive him for pandering to the greedy idiot rich, wrecking the nonrich , the country, and the world (through W, his tax rates and policies), and brainwashing the ignorant, mainly by cutting the fairness doctrine. Totally fos, the gd idiot. Should get get an academy award.

The only sabotage lately has been the Obama administration's consistent abuse of power, abuse of vets at the VA by rewarding their VA doofuses-for-brains administrators, and abuse of the American People by abusing our very fair-to-the-average-person Constitution as written by some very wise American men in the 1770s, God bless their dear souls.
The founders would have despised the people who worship their memory the most. These were men of reason who would be horrified at the thought that they would be the last word in America politics forever or that their thoughts are being filtered through so many empty inflexible minds to become an excuse for such vile political strife in America.

The tea party does not have an exclusive franchise to interpret the intentions of the founders. These men were masters in the art of rhetoric and I like to believe that they despised anyone who could not defend their opinions within the bounds of rational discourse. They certainly had no use for the Calvinists, who most closely resemble the modern right winger, in their day.

Last edited:
THE PENALTY FOR NOT SIGNING UP IS THE TAX. Ay caramba. And of course it was explained ad infinitum.

apparently there's more there's one moron that doesn't know the difference between a SC opinion and a SC ruling ...

today it was an opinion. That ruling eased the bounds of the lower court ruling which included ALL recess appointments, including Republican appointments in the future.

Dumber than shit.

having read deeper into the issue, it was a ruling. My apology DUMBASS.

Obama still didn't lose squat. Deal with it.

The tea party does not have an exclusive franchise to interpret the intentions of the founders. These men were masters in the art of rhetoric and I like to believe that they despised anyone who could not defend their opinions within the bounds of rational discourse. They certainly had no use for the Calvinists, who most closely resemble the modern right winger, in their day.

I read history and history isn't "rhetoric."

Dumber than shit.

Funny, I don't recall mentioning Obama, which makes you a partisan hack and dumber than shit, which makes you pretty freaking stupid.

You don't even know what you are talking about. They said he couldn't make an appointment without congressional support WHILE THEY WERE IN SESSION. Then said leaving behind one person who, every day, said we are in session as a "trick" and said that had to stop. Basically, they supported both sides. Which made it pretty much a draw.

What is wrong with you people? Are you really that desperate?

Funny, I don't recall mentioning Obama, which makes you a partisan hack and dumber than shit, which makes you pretty freaking stupid.

read the title of the thread.

I did, but I still didn't mention Obama. You argued, repeatedly, that a Supreme Court opinion is not a ruling. If you had just said you were wrong, I would have pos repped you. You decided to turn your mistake into a partisan hack post instead.

You are still dumber than shit.

Last edited:

I read history and history isn't "rhetoric."

You really need to find out what the word "rhetoric" meant in those days, it was an art practiced by learned men to constructively share ideas. You might try debating like the founders did who came up with all that neat stuff because they followed rules of rationalism and civility when having a discussion, even among bitter foes.

read the title of the thread.

I did, but I still didn't mention Obama. You argued, repeatedly, that a Supreme Court opinion is not a ruling. If you had just said you were wrong, I would have pos repped you. You decided to turn your mistake into a partisan hack post instead.

You are still dumber than shit.

I apologized for being wrong. I apologize again for lowering my standard and using profanity to match yours.

You don't even know what you are talking about. They said he couldn't make an appointment without congressional support WHILE THEY WERE IN SESSION. Then said leaving behind one person who, every day, said we are in session as a "trick" and said that had to stop. Basically, they supported both sides. Which made it pretty much a draw.

What is wrong with you people? Are you really that desperate?

Obama appointed during a day off. They were still in session. The USSC said he can't do that just because congress will not approve a nominee. Obama can't rubber stamp his own nominee. Do you understand Liberty and Tyranny?

Forum List

Back