Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

Wow. I'm getting a mental picture of somebody with her fingers in her ears, shaking her head, and chanting a homemade litany of comfort words.

Well, the Governor is a "he" but I'm sure he didn't mean for that woman to die because of something he did.
Romney wasn't responsible for that man's FAMILY...that MAN was. He failed.
Stow it. The AD was a lie. The woman had Insurance...The man in the AD deserves NO QUARTER because HE allowed himself to be USED.
FUCK HIM.

Way to treat the widower..."fuck him". And you wonder why you guys are thought of as you are.

That was a powerful ad. It makes you wonder what the Governor is doing with all of the money he's raising. Where are his ads that are anywhere near as powerful?

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.
Uh, if they use his gross annual income up to that point, then most likely he is too rich to get "free healthcare."

The real point is this is bullshit because Romney was Gov of MA when all this shit went down. It was actually a Obamination supporter that was running Bain when this company went out of business.....
No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.

oh was that the point? really? do you have information we don't?

and do you know how preposterous that sounds?

as bad as when you go through the MEPs station, you strip naked and bend over pulling the cheeks of your ass to expose your anus to check for hemorrhoids?

Well, the Governor is a "he" but I'm sure he didn't mean for that woman to die because of something he did.
Stow it. The AD was a lie. The woman had Insurance...The man in the AD deserves NO QUARTER because HE allowed himself to be USED.
FUCK HIM.

Way to treat the widower..."fuck him". And you wonder why you guys are thought of as you are.

That was a powerful ad. It makes you wonder what the Governor is doing with all of the money he's raising. Where are his ads that are anywhere near as powerful?
Damn correct. The guy allowed himself to be USED. HE dishonered his wife, his family.

YOU can put a sock in it.

It is people like YOU and HIM that are willing DUPES.

STFU Candy...you're an IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

FUCK HIM.

Lies generally are powerful because they have no constraint, the bigger the better, and at the end there is a media that won't say a thing.....that makes them powerful too.

and like the obama ad now that he endorses, that says he wants to cut 4 TRILLION from the deficit...:lol:

Defending shit like this? And you wonder why you guys are thought of as you are. :rolleyes:

The ad was very powerful. Any one of us could be in that chair in the same situation.
:(
It's good we have the ACA now.

Wow. I'm getting a mental picture of somebody with her fingers in her ears, shaking her head, and chanting a homemade litany of comfort words.

Geez.... I almost hate bursting your bubble... almost. You've built such a comforting little cocoon there. :lol:

....one of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, managing director at Bain, who has bundled between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund, was one of the guys running Bain when GST went belly-up.

Cont... Obama Top Bundler Ran Bain Capital During GST Steel Layoffs

Last edited:
FUCK HIM.

Lies generally are powerful because they have no constraint, the bigger the better, and at the end there is a media that won't say a thing.....that makes them powerful too.

and like the obama ad now that he endorses, that says he wants to cut 4 TRILLION from the deficit...:lol:
Defending shit like this? And you wonder why you guys are thought of as you are. :rolleyes:

The indictment is much more important than the verdict in many cases. Still a powerful ad.

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized — at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do — it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” –President Barack Obama

Geez.... I almost hate bursting your bubble... almost. You've built such a comforting little cocoon there. :lol:

....one of Barack Obama’s top bundlers, Jonathan Lavine, managing director at Bain, who has bundled between $100,000 and $200,000 in contributions for the 2012 Obama Victory Fund, was one of the guys running Bain when GST went belly-up.

Pretty damning evidence. I hope you're able to post that at the end of each showing of the commercial. Otherwise it's a powerful ad.

FUCK HIM.

Damn correct. The guy allowed himself to be USED. HE dishonered his wife, his family.

Way to talk about the widower...zero class.
Powerful ad though.

Thank god Obamacare will end these horror stories, and save the country huge money. Romneycare has proved that, Pubbots.

So people are no longer dying?

Less, since insurance companies can no longer deny coverage or claim preexisting disease denials. Soon people will be able to join pools to purchase affordable insurance. You seriously didn't know this?????

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized — at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do — it’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” –President Barack Obama

Pretty powerful ad, huh.

FUCK HIM.

If the guy isn't giving Tommy some free booze and/or agreeing with everything he says...that's what Tommy thinks...."Fuck him". It's the Compassionate Conservative" in Tommy.....or else the hangover.

FUCK HIM.

If the guy isn't giving Tommy some free booze and/or agreeing with everything he says...that's what Tommy thinks...."Fuck him". It's the Compassionate Conservative" in Tommy.....or else the hangover.

Yeah....fuck the truth.

FUCK HIM.

I just saw this ad today:

New RNC TV Ad: “It’s OK” | Race 4 2012

"He tried. You tried. It's okay to make a change."

:lmao: :lmao:

Hardhitting stuff there!

FUCK HIM.

What a sad drunken hateful little boy you are, Tommy. Your attitude is why the Republicans are going off a cliff.

Pretty damning evidence. I hope you're able to post that at the end of each showing of the commercial. Otherwise it's a powerful ad.

So... you don't mind if it's a BIG FAT LIE from beginning to end, just so long as Obama can fool some people? Is that it? :eusa_eh:
When is enough... enough? I mean, it's only the integrity one finds on an anonymous internet forum, but still, it's you who has to look at the girl in the mirror.

I don't get why you guys seem to think you owe this jerk something. :eusa_eh:

And all that said, it still doesn't work when people find out they've been overtly LIED to. Most people get pissed off at the notion of being manipulated like that.

FUCK HIM.

I just saw this ad today:

New RNC TV Ad: “It’s OK” | Race 4 2012

"He tried. You tried. It's okay to make a change."

:lmao: :lmao:

Hardhitting stuff there!

Yup.......hell of a lot of honesty in it too.

Strange how you think it's funny when you're getting your ass handed to you. When the liars you support sink lower and lower into the gutter.

Yeah....fuck the truth.

The truth is this guy's wife died...the truth is Tommy says "Fuck Him"....that is the Republican truth.

Forum List

Back