Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

You mean give us FODDER to blame others for something WE could prevent by being responsible?
LIFE is rough in the real world...join us IF you dare.
IDIOT:eusa_hand:

Yes more fun and joy from "T".

The ad is very effective; as effective as you are sullen...and that's quite a bit.

The AD is a LIE.

DEAL with the truth. YOU have bought into the FRAUD.

You know where that puts you?

DEAL with it.:eusa_hand:

Duuuuuude! :clap2: She had her own insurance through her own job. And worst of all, CNN is the one busting their asses on it. Which means... Obama can no longer count on them to carry the water. Burn. :lol:

Not me. If I lost my livelihood... I'd flip burgers, mow lawns, relocate, whatever it took. I wouldn't have gone FIVE YEARS without health insurance with a family to take care of.

You won't have to with the ACA. Thank goodness.

You mean Obamacare? Nope. You get to do all that AND pay a "tax". :rolleyes:

What would the guy had done UNDER Obamacare?

HE would have gotten PENALIZED for not having insurance.

I have NO sympathy for this liar for allowing himself to be USED by Obama.

The ad is very effective; as effective as you are sullen...and that's quite a bit.

The AD is a LIE.

Duuuuuude! :clap2: She had her own insurance through her own job. And worst of all, CNN is the one busting their asses on it. Which means... Obama can no longer count on them to carry the water. Burn. :lol:

Indeed. The Jig is UP.

How many more will continue to follow Obama and vote for him 'Just because'?

Unthinking Americans are enemies...because they VOTE.

Obama eggs them on through FRAUD and deceit.

Not me. If I lost my livelihood... I'd flip burgers, mow lawns, relocate, whatever it took. I wouldn't have gone FIVE YEARS without health insurance with a family to take care of.

It will support those who do not have health insurance. Thank goodness.

That was a powerful ad.

You mean give us FODDER to blame others for something WE could prevent by being responsible?
LIFE is rough in the real world...join us IF you dare.
IDIOT:eusa_hand:

The AD is a LIE.

The ad was very powerful. Any one of us could be in that chair in the same situation.
:(
It's good we have the ACA now.

The AD is a LIE.

The ad was very powerful. Any one of us could be in that chair in the same situation.

BULLSHIT. :eusa_hand:

The Guy LOST his insurance. HE would have been penalized by the fucking IRS in this story.

YOU are a tool...AGAIN.:eusa_hand:

That was a powerful ad.

Powerfully stupid. It's the height of stupidity to get busted on such an easy to check LIE right before the race heats up. Nothing about that ad was factual. And unless Obama comes out and reprimands his own pac, and Bill Burton... the egg is on his face.

Now of course, as Mark Levin is pointing out by reminding us that Anne Dunham DID in fact have insurance, Obama himself is a direct LIAR on healthcare.

Why would anybody want to vote for a chronic liar? :eusa_eh:

The AD is a LIE.

Wow. I'm getting a mental picture of somebody with her fingers in her ears, shaking her head, and chanting a homemade litany of comfort words.

So you're a Pubbot and have NO IDEA what you're talking about?

Obamacare makes insurance GUARANTEED. The "tax" is a penalty if you can afford insurance and refuse to get it- they figure about 1% of the population. Read something.

The tax will be about $100 the first year. By the second year, you'll realize you're a Pub duped idiot and get your great deal for health care, dingbat.

Last edited:
The AD is a LIE.

Wow. I'm getting a mental picture of somebody with her fingers in her ears, shaking her head, and chanting a homemade litany of comfort words.

Well, the Governor is a "he" but I'm sure he didn't mean for that woman to die because of something he did.

That was a powerful ad.

Powerfully stupid. It's the height of stupidity to get busted on such an easy to check LIE right before the race heats up. Nothing about that ad was factual. And unless Obama comes out and reprimands his own pac, and Bill Burton... the egg is on his face.

Now of course, as Mark Levin is pointing out by reminding us that Anne Dunham DID in fact have insurance, Obama himself is a direct LIAR on healthcare.

Why would anybody want to vote for a chronic liar? :eusa_eh:
[/quote]
Who is Mark Levin?

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.
Uh, if they use his gross annual income up to that point, then most likely he is too rich to get "free healthcare."

The real point is this is bullshit because Romney was Gov of MA when all this shit went down. It was actually a Obamination supporter that was running Bain when this company went out of business.....

No it wouldn't!
He said he could not afford health insurance after losing his job, only those who have enough income to afford health insurance get fined, and you know it. The Affordable Care Act would provide assistance in getting health insurance to a family out of work.
No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.

oh was that the point? really? do you have information we don't?

and do you know how preposterous that sounds?

The AD is a LIE.

BULLSHIT. :eusa_hand:
The Guy LOST his insurance. HE would have been penalized by the fucking IRS in this story.
YOU are a tool...AGAIN.:eusa_hand:

Again with the profanity? You're a sad boy.
The ad was very powerful; anyone of us could have been in that chair. Still, I don't think the Governor knew what the outcome would have been; I don't think it would have changed his mind but most CEOs wouldn't have either.

Well, the Governor is a "he" but I'm sure he didn't mean for that woman to die because of something he did.

Romney wasn't responsible for that man's FAMILY...that MAN was. He failed.

Stow it. The AD was a lie. The woman had Insurance...The man in the AD deserves NO QUARTER because HE allowed himself to be USED.

FUCK HIM.

That was a powerful ad.

A powerful lie now exposed, like your hyper partisanship.........

The ad was powerful. There is a human cost to all of the layoffs and plant closings. Be they done by Governor Romney, Jeffery Imelt (sp?), Steve Jobs/Tim Cooke, or any other CEO making these tough decisions.

Sorry that it didn't help the Governor's case but plant closings have a human cost. I'm sure the Governor had no ill intent in mind; these are business decisions.

No partisanship involved.

Forum List

Back