Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
His staff had the shiniest shoes ever seen in the white house. I think he is the only U.S president that ever bent down and shined the bare feet and sandals of a terrorist leader too. Oh yes, and he is also the only U.S president that was so concerned with proper lighting in the driveway during state events, he would go down and hold the lantern himself. ( I think that was habit though)
Wow, another racist comment

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
His staff had the shiniest shoes ever seen in the white house. I think he is the only U.S president that ever bent down and shined the bare feet and sandals of a terrorist leader too. Oh yes, and he is also the only U.S president that was so concerned with proper lighting in the driveway during state events, he would go down and hold the lantern himself. ( I think that was habit though)
I didnt mention race, are you ok with how you associate certain things to certain races? dont you think its time we move past the racist thought patterns that you seem to hold so dear?
racists like you disgust me, until the last of you are gone there is not going to be any hope of this country healing its wounds.

Excuse me Ice, but yes....sigh. Questions. From "your charts"......

from GWB 2000 to peak (ignore the housing collapse for now).

2000 to peak
-----------------
GDP: 12.4 to 15 (20%)
JOBs: 131 to 140 (6.8%)

2008 to peak
-----------------
GDP: 14.4 to 16.4 (14%)
JOBs: 133 to 142.5 ( 7%)

(ignore the housing collapse for now

OK.....

2008 to peak

So the "housing collapse" is back on again? We've just re-assigned the consequences?
The price dropped before the housing market collapse and went way up before the economy recovered. That renders the housing collapse as a blip and a poor excuse for Obama failed economic policy driven by economically-stifling Obama energy policy.

You are lying......the price dropped after July 2008.......

It stopped dropping in Dec 2008 and hit 2.70 in the summer of 2009...

Those are facts....
The price dropped initially in July 08. Road trips for work attest to that. The price bottomed out in December and stayed low until shitihead was inaugurated.
I drove from DC to LA beginning Jan 11 with the price in the $1.30's. I returned home on Jan 23 with the the price at $1.79. In between was Obama inauguration and pronouncements of reimposing drilling restrictions. The world did not consume enough gasoline in two weeks to effect supply into a 40% increase in cost. By April it was over $2 and climbing. This is about future production and potential supply.

Let's try this again....

On what date did Obama announce the temporary moratorium on off shore drilling?
Bush exploration plans were officially scrapped on Feb 10, 2009.
Obama made pronouncements about wind, wave and solar prior to that. All of these developments led to the rise of oil prices globally.

I didnt mention race, are you ok with how you associate certain things to certain races? dont you think its time we move past the racist thought patterns that you seem to hold so dear?
racists like you disgust me, until the last of you are gone there is not going to be any hope of this country healing its wounds.
Oh please. You are not nearly as clever as you think.

evidently more clever than you.
the first clue is that Im not a democrat, therefore I am able to come up with independent thoughts.

the first clue is that Im not a democrat, therefore I am able to come up with independent thoughts.
Really. I'm not a racist fuck like you who tried to portray Obama as a lawn jockey & then, when caught, you tried to run away. Damn right you are not a Democrat. Most racists are Republicans.

Really. I'm not a racist fuck like you who tried to portray Obama as a lawn jockey & then, when caught, you tried to run away. Damn right you are not a Democrat. Most racists are Republicans.
obama isnt bright enough to be a lawn jockey, he in my opinion is more of the common street thug negro class of pile of shit.

You mean the spin job by the media which fails to tell the country that a record number are out of work and have stopped looking? I'm sure you're going to brag about the so called unemployment numbers which doesn't take into account the tens of millions who lost their jobs and stopped looking.
There are a record number of people not working and not looking for work. But that does not mean they all lost their jobs (or ever had jobs). 90 million of the 95 million Not in the Labor Force do not want a job. Many who say they want a job have not looked for work at all in 2016. Others couldn't start working at this time even if they were handed one.

There are 1.7 million people who want a job, could start work if offered, have looked for work in the last year, but aren't looking now. most of them stopped looking due to family responsibilities or to go to school or training, or personal issues like child care or transportation problems or because they were sick or injured or pregnant. Less than half a million "gave up" because they believed they wouldn't get a job.

So why should people not trying to work be classified as unemployed? We already know they won't get a job, so including them as unemployed doesn't help with seeing how hard it is to get a job.

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse
I thought it was 20 million new jobs?....Shit

Why don't you post the actual numbers?

THAT would be a contribution...

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

(In ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 133,350

Dec 2016 - 145,303

Net gain - 11, 153 (with 2 months remaining............don't oblige me to explain)

Let's see how this compares to his predecessor

Feb 2001 - 132,777

Net gain from Feb 2001 - Feb 2009 573

A difference of a factor of 2..................AND an order of magnitude....

Now run along before I adjust for Public Sector employment.........You're not gonna like it...
Yup, you're an idiot. Nevertheless a certified yet totally ineffective hack. Nobody's buying your propaganda and garbage.

How slow is US economic growth? 'Close to zero'

Obama's Dismal Economic Record Looks Even Worse When Compared To Reagan

You mean the spin job by the media which fails to tell the country that a record number are out of work and have stopped looking? I'm sure you're going to brag about the so called unemployment numbers which doesn't take into account the tens of millions who lost their jobs and stopped looking.
There are a record number of people not working and not looking for work. But that does not mean they all lost their jobs (or ever had jobs). 90 million of the 95 million Not in the Labor Force do not want a job. Many who say they want a job have not looked for work at all in 2016. Others couldn't start working at this time even if they were handed one.

There are 1.7 million people who want a job, could start work if offered, have looked for work in the last year, but aren't looking now. most of them stopped looking due to family responsibilities or to go to school or training, or personal issues like child care or transportation problems or because they were sick or injured or pregnant. Less than half a million "gave up" because they believed they wouldn't get a job.

So why should people not trying to work be classified as unemployed? We already know they won't get a job, so including them as unemployed doesn't help with seeing how hard it is to get a job.
Yeah yeah yeah, nice try no cigar. You see, it's your winded "explanation" that didn't match the facts on the ground as of last November 8, that's why we ended up with an electoral landslide in favor of Trump.

Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

So you STILL have no idea whether this is better or "wurs" than Scrub?

Let me help you...

Food Stamps Charts | Matt Trivisonno's Blog

88%

Is that better or "wurs" than 70%?

Take all the time you need...

Let me help you. 47.6 million is higher than any other President. Your little black boy social experiment was a failure but you keep kissing his ass.

Don't get all huffy with me because the Moonie Times played you for a fool, boy......

Don't get made because your little black boy had record numbers on food stamps. Keep kissing his ass NL. By the way, your bitch lost.
Racist fuck.

Guess what, asshat, when you create the worse recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars people loose their jobs.

But, like the ignorant piece of shit you are, you blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

It s stupid assholes like you that voted for Trump.

NL.

It's idiots like you that say Trump is stupid yet your bitch lost to him.
Having spent billions more than Trump and having had the media and academia solidly behind her.

Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Let's see how long your orange buddy can continue it.

Millions more with health insurance.

A agreement with Iran to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

Obama killed bin Laden? I didn't know Obama was one of the SEALs on the raid.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

Ad I have to laugh at your extremely childish Bin Laden comment.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

The funding of Obamacare included one group of people getting yet another handout funded by someone other than them.

Getting the subsidies means someone else is making it possible for them to have it. Whether they get help with a subsidy or someone else paid more because they were insured means someone other than them is footing the bill. There is no difference because it comes from a different pocket. The result is the same and that is they still aren't paying for something they get that is THEIR responsibility.

I laughed when you said Obama killed bin Laden. Unless you can show me where he actually took the shot, Obama did nothing.

Obama created an environment where more people went to the welfare office door and knocked. He made it easier for them to do so by enabling it.

Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.
while claiming more jobs are created

They are not directly related phenomena, Banjo Lad.......and who do you believe is "claiming more jobs are created"?

We've established that you are both innumerate and credulous......let's lock up "entirely uninformed" while we are here...

Obama supporters. Are you claiming unemployment went down without jobs being created.

Kiss it NL.

Jobs were created. Are you mentally handicapped or something?

So were millions of more food stamp recipients. If more people are working, explain how millions more were getting food stamps? The two don't go together.

Let me help you. 47.6 million is higher than any other President. Your little black boy social experiment was a failure but you keep kissing his ass.

Don't get all huffy with me because the Moonie Times played you for a fool, boy......

Don't get made because your little black boy had record numbers on food stamps. Keep kissing his ass NL. By the way, your bitch lost.
Racist fuck.

Guess what, asshat, when you create the worse recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars people loose their jobs.

But, like the ignorant piece of shit you are, you blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

It s stupid assholes like you that voted for Trump.

NL.

It's idiots like you that say Trump is stupid yet your bitch lost to him.

He carried the uneducated white vote.

Your bitch lost. When Obama won, he carried the uneducated black vote and we both know the level of education and intelligence of blacks is far lower than that of whites.

At this point it looks as if Obama will end his 8 years with an increase of roughly 33%....

Is that better or wurst than 88%?

Are you gonna want a few minutes to brush up on the ordinal property of numbers?

Or do you think you are strong enough to look at some other comparisons?

At this point, Obama has a higher number on food stamps than another other President.

Is that 47.6 million more or less than any other President?

Is anyone on Earth this fucking stupid?

If there were 2 people on food stamps in Feb 2001, 70 million in Feb 2009, and 70,000,002 in Jan 2017, what does that tell us?

You. There are a record number on food stamps under Obama. It tells us that he holds the record and you make excuses for him. Pucker up and kiss it.
QED

47.6 million record on food stamps under Obama boy.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

while claiming more jobs are created

They are not directly related phenomena, Banjo Lad.......and who do you believe is "claiming more jobs are created"?

We've established that you are both innumerate and credulous......let's lock up "entirely uninformed" while we are here...

Obama supporters. Are you claiming unemployment went down without jobs being created.

Kiss it NL.

Read the question again......nah......fuck it......

There are 3 different surveys which measure employment growth.....those are just the DIRECT measures......then we have trends in nominal and real wages, state and federal tax collections, job openings, initial claims, voluntary quits...This could go on for a while.....

The bottom line?

The jobs data isn't compiled with "claims", it is a carefully produced set of data series with redundant checks...

savvy, Cleetus?

Read the number. 47.6 million on food stamps while a claim of job creation is being made.

Your little boy can't lie well either.

Forum List

Back