Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Food stamp president: Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

Go ahead and discount the facts because you don't like the source. Keep puckering to the black ass of Obama. You only have 12 days left.

By the way, your bitch lost.

You must be one of them Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles I've been reading about....

You talk about the PERCENTAGE increase under Obama........I've asked you to compare that to the PERCENTAGE increase under his predecessor...

You either can, or cannot, do that.......

Which one is it?

Since I don't work for you, I don't do what you say NL.

I provided a number you can't refute because your entire support of Obama was nothing more than a social experiment. Kiss it boy. You have 12 days left.

Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

So you STILL have no idea whether this is better or "wurs" than Scrub?

Let me help you...

Food Stamps Charts | Matt Trivisonno's Blog

88%

Is that better or "wurs" than 70%?

Take all the time you need...

Let me help you. 47.6 million is higher than any other President. Your little black boy social experiment was a failure but you keep kissing his ass.

Don't get all huffy with me because the Moonie Times played you for a fool, boy......

Don't get made because your little black boy had record numbers on food stamps. Keep kissing his ass NL. By the way, your bitch lost.

You must be one of them Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles I've been reading about....

You talk about the PERCENTAGE increase under Obama........I've asked you to compare that to the PERCENTAGE increase under his predecessor...

Which one is it?

I provided a number you can't refute because your entire support of Obama was nothing more than a social experiment. Kiss it boy. You have 12 days left.

Let me help you...

88%

Let me help you. 47.6 million is higher than any other President. Your little black boy social experiment was a failure but you keep kissing his ass.

Don't get all huffy with me because the Moonie Times played you for a fool, boy......

Don't get made because your little black boy had record numbers on food stamps. Keep kissing his ass NL. By the way, your bitch lost.

At this point it looks as if Obama will end his 8 years with an increase of roughly 33%....

Is that better or wurst than 88%?

Are you gonna want a few minutes to brush up on the ordinal property of numbers?

Or do you think you are strong enough to look at some other comparisons?

Let me help you...

88%

At this point it looks as if Obama will end his 8 years with an increase of roughly 33%....

Are you gonna want a few minutes to brush up on the ordinal property of numbers?

At this point, Obama has a higher number on food stamps than another other President.

Is that 47.6 million more or less than any other President?

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Let's see how long your orange buddy can continue it.

Millions more with health insurance.

A agreement with Iran to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

Obama killed bin Laden? I didn't know Obama was one of the SEALs on the raid.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.

Let me help you...

88%

At this point, Obama has a higher number on food stamps than another other President.

Is anyone on Earth this fucking stupid?

If there were 2 people on food stamps in Feb 2001, 70 million in Feb 2009, and 70,000,002 in Jan 2017, what does that tell us?

Which one is it?

Let me help you...

88%

Racist fuck.

Guess what, asshat, when you create the worse recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars people loose their jobs.

But, like the ignorant piece of shit you are, you blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

It s stupid assholes like you that voted for Trump.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.
while claiming more jobs are created

They are not directly related phenomena, Banjo Lad.......and who do you believe is "claiming more jobs are created"?

We've established that you are both innumerate and credulous......let's lock up "entirely uninformed" while we are here...

Last edited:

If there were 2 people on food stamps in Feb 2001, 70 million in Feb 2009, and 70,000,002 in Jan 2017, what does that tell us?

You. There are a record number on food stamps under Obama. It tells us that he holds the record and you make excuses for him. Pucker up and kiss it.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

They are not directly related phenomena, Banjo Lad.......and who do you believe is "claiming more jobs are created"?

We've established that you are both innumerate and credulous......let's lock up "entirely uninformed" while we are here...

Obama supporters. Are you claiming unemployment went down without jobs being created.

Kiss it NL.

Let me help you...

88%

Racist fuck.

Guess what, asshat, when you create the worse recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, two quagmire wars people loose their jobs.

But, like the ignorant piece of shit you are, you blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

NL.

It's idiots like you that say Trump is stupid yet your bitch lost to him.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

Ad I have to laugh at your extremely childish Bin Laden comment.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

Obama supporters. Are you claiming unemployment went down without jobs being created.

Kiss it NL.

Jobs were created. Are you mentally handicapped or something?

Let me help you...

88%

Racist fuck.

NL.

It's idiots like you that say Trump is stupid yet your bitch lost to him.

He carried the uneducated white vote.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

Pace yourself, Real........the Font of Stupid is near bottomless........

You. There are a record number on food stamps under Obama. It tells us that he holds the record and you make excuses for him. Pucker up and kiss it.
QED

Killing Osama Bin Laden

Kiss it NL.

Read the question again......nah......fuck it......

There are 3 different surveys which measure employment growth.....those are just the DIRECT measures......then we have trends in nominal and real wages, state and federal tax collections, job openings, initial claims, voluntary quits...This could go on for a while.....

The bottom line?

The jobs data isn't compiled with "claims", it is a carefully produced set of data series with redundant checks...

savvy, Cleetus?

Killing Osama Bin Laden

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

Ad I have to laugh at your extremely childish Bin Laden comment.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

NL.

and I'll have no more of this "Deplorables" talk.

Killing Osama Bin Laden

/---- all lies and distortions from the left

His staff had the shiniest shoes ever seen in the white house. I think he is the only U.S president that ever bent down and shined the bare feet and sandals of a terrorist leader too. Oh yes, and he is also the only U.S president that was so concerned with proper lighting in the driveway during state events, he would go down and hold the lantern himself. ( I think that was habit though)

Forum List

Back