Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

nobody cares about Soetero..........10 more days and this fool rides off into the sunset forever! Tens of million of Americans will be giddy to the point of having parties to celebrate the occasion!! LOL.......who ever heard of it?:2up:

Meanwhile, the country has never been so geared up for an inauguration............ever. Because the people KNOW change is coming. Policies that represent the wishes of the people.:deal: In a mere 11 days, the process will already be in gear to fucking finally be building THE WALL!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:
Policies that represent the wishes of the people

So post the totals of the "people's vote"....

nobody cares........that's shit for those with a prolific bumpy cucumber lodged deep in the pie hole.

Soetero is going to be barely off the tarmac heading to Hawaii and all of his shit is going to be getting nuked. That's what happens when you get your clock cleaned in multiple elections. Im seeing so much red out there Im getting dizzy!!:boobies::boobies::deal:

Tell it to this inbred douche

Policies that represent the wishes of the people.

Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Let's see how long your orange buddy can continue it.

Millions more with health insurance.

A agreement with Iran to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

Obama killed bin Laden? I didn't know Obama was one of the SEALs on the raid.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

Ad I have to laugh at your extremely childish Bin Laden comment.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

The funding of Obamacare included one group of people getting yet another handout funded by someone other than them.

Getting the subsidies means someone else is making it possible for them to have it. Whether they get help with a subsidy or someone else paid more because they were insured means someone other than them is footing the bill. There is no difference because it comes from a different pocket. The result is the same and that is they still aren't paying for something they get that is THEIR responsibility.

I laughed when you said Obama killed bin Laden. Unless you can show me where he actually took the shot, Obama did nothing.

Obama created an environment where more people went to the welfare office door and knocked. He made it easier for them to do so by enabling it.
Obama created an environment where more people went to the welfare office door and knocked. He made it easier for them to do so by enabling it.

The Great Recession began in Nov 2007.......

Have someone help you read a calendar, Cleetus...
Awwwww how cute, they're still blaming Bush.

Taking us from the worst recession & 80 years to a record string of positive job growth.

Let's see how long your orange buddy can continue it.

Millions more with health insurance.

A agreement with Iran to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon

Killing Osama Bin Laden

All with zero help from the Republicans who created that economic mess & then refused to help fix it.

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

The funding of Obamacare included one group of people getting yet another handout funded by someone other than them.

Getting the subsidies means someone else is making it possible for them to have it. Whether they get help with a subsidy or someone else paid more because they were insured means someone other than them is footing the bill. There is no difference because it comes from a different pocket. The result is the same and that is they still aren't paying for something they get that is THEIR responsibility.

I laughed when you said Obama killed bin Laden. Unless you can show me where he actually took the shot, Obama did nothing.

When did The Great Recession begin on your planet?

Who was POTUS in 2003 when eligibility requirements for SNAP were modified?

You mean the spin job by the media which fails to tell the country that a record number are out of work and have stopped looking? I'm sure you're going to brag about the so called unemployment numbers which doesn't take into account the tens of millions who lost their jobs and stopped looking.
There are a record number of people not working and not looking for work. But that does not mean they all lost their jobs (or ever had jobs). 90 million of the 95 million Not in the Labor Force do not want a job. Many who say they want a job have not looked for work at all in 2016. Others couldn't start working at this time even if they were handed one.

There are 1.7 million people who want a job, could start work if offered, have looked for work in the last year, but aren't looking now. most of them stopped looking due to family responsibilities or to go to school or training, or personal issues like child care or transportation problems or because they were sick or injured or pregnant. Less than half a million "gave up" because they believed they wouldn't get a job.

So why should people not trying to work be classified as unemployed? We already know they won't get a job, so including them as unemployed doesn't help with seeing how hard it is to get a job.
Yeah yeah yeah, nice try no cigar. You see, it's your winded "explanation" that didn't match the facts on the ground as of last November 8, that's why we ended up with an electoral landslide in favor of Trump.
Oh? What specifically are you claiming does not match the "facts on the ground" and what is your evidence (besides unsubstantiated opinion)?
Why do you think people in all those previously blue states voted for Trump then? They refuted Obama and his supposed incumbent's economic, domestic and international policies. It was so disastrous that states that had had not voted red in forty years, did so last November 8. Over 70% of Americans were very unhappy with the direction the country was heading.

oh you want to go back and discuss what happened in 2007, which BOTH parties were responsible for? The asshole had eight years, and all he did was implement taxes and anti business policies that crippled the economy.

Last edited:
Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse
I thought it was 20 million new jobs?....Shit

Why don't you post the actual numbers?

THAT would be a contribution...

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

(In ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 133,350

Dec 2016 - 145,303

Net gain - 11, 153 (with 2 months remaining............don't oblige me to explain)

Let's see how this compares to his predecessor

Feb 2001 - 132,777

Net gain from Feb 2001 - Feb 2009 573

A difference of a factor of 2..................AND an order of magnitude....

Now run along before I adjust for Public Sector employment.........You're not gonna like it...
Yup, you're an idiot. Nevertheless a certified yet totally ineffective hack. Nobody's buying your propaganda and garbage.

How slow is US economic growth? 'Close to zero'

Obama's Dismal Economic Record Looks Even Worse When Compared To Reagan
Reagan had primarily a Democrat Congress that gave a shit about America.

Obama primarily had a Republican Congress that cared more about their pathetic party than America.
Obama had two years of a democratic senate and house and shoved disastrous bill after disastrous bill down the throats of the Americans. When he didn't have them any longer, he started passing unconstitutional executive orders that were equally as bad for America.

Why do you think people in all those previously blue states voted for Trump then? They refuted Obama and his supposed incumbent's economic, domestic and international policies. It was so disastrous that states that had had not voted red in forty years, did so last November 8. Over 70% of Americans were very unhappy with the direction the country was heading.
Some of that is true. Some voted for him because they thought Clinton was worse, some because they liked his policies on immigration, etc.

But popular opinion doesn't change reality. Most people not working are not working by choice. Very few people "gave up."

Some of that is true. Some voted for him because they thought Clinton was worse, some because they liked his policies on immigration, etc.

But popular opinion doesn't change reality. Most people not working are not working by choice. Very few people "gave up."
Most people are not working by choice? Or perhaps they are seeing the good jobs and opportunities fade away under the Obama economy, and voting for Hillary meant more of the same? Not to mention his disastrous domestic and international policies which people strongly disapproved of as well.

You mean the spin job by the media which fails to tell the country that a record number are out of work and have stopped looking? I'm sure you're going to brag about the so called unemployment numbers which doesn't take into account the tens of millions who lost their jobs and stopped looking.
There are a record number of people not working and not looking for work. But that does not mean they all lost their jobs (or ever had jobs). 90 million of the 95 million Not in the Labor Force do not want a job. Many who say they want a job have not looked for work at all in 2016. Others couldn't start working at this time even if they were handed one.

There are 1.7 million people who want a job, could start work if offered, have looked for work in the last year, but aren't looking now. most of them stopped looking due to family responsibilities or to go to school or training, or personal issues like child care or transportation problems or because they were sick or injured or pregnant. Less than half a million "gave up" because they believed they wouldn't get a job.

So why should people not trying to work be classified as unemployed? We already know they won't get a job, so including them as unemployed doesn't help with seeing how hard it is to get a job.
Yeah yeah yeah, nice try no cigar. You see, it's your winded "explanation" that didn't match the facts on the ground as of last November 8, that's why we ended up with an electoral landslide in favor of Trump.
Oh? What specifically are you claiming does not match the "facts on the ground" and what is your evidence (besides unsubstantiated opinion)?

3 million more Americans voted for Hillary than voted for Trump
7 million more Americans voted for Obama than voted for Trump

Stop pretending you have a mandate

Most people are not working by choice? Or perhaps they are seeing the good jobs and opportunities fade away under the Obama economy, and voting for Hillary meant more of the same? Not to mention his disastrous domestic and international policies which people strongly disapproved of as well.

YES....Most Americans are not working by choice

There are 8 million unemployed
There are 50 million retirees

Why do conservatives treat them as if they are the same?

Last edited:

oh you want to go back and discuss what happened in 2007, which BOTH parties were responsible for? The asshole had eight years, and all he did was implement taxes and anti business policies that crippled the economy.

You persist in bleating nonsense as if your Bold Assertions enjoyed currency.....

Come back when you have something of substance........I've heard all of your slogans...

Would you interrupt your steady stream of bullshit and post Obama's current Approval Ratings?

and all he did was implement taxes and anti business policies that crippled the economy

Meanwhile, on Planet Earth.....

jpg

Most people are not working by choice? .

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age
Adult Civilian nonistitutional population: 254,742,000
Working: 152,385,000
Not working but looking for work (aka "unemployed"): 7,170,000
Not working or looking for work (not in the labor force): 95,774,000
Not in the labor force and wants a job now: 5,524,000

So out of 103 million not working, 12,619,000 want a job, and 90,325,000 do not.

More details on those not in the labor force: A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

Would you interrupt your steady stream of bullshit and post Obama's current Approval Ratings?

lol.....and people wonder why Democrat idea's are in the shitter in 2017? Its because these people live perpetually in the past. My God.......the political map could not be more red at every level of government. Know that that means? Somebody fucked it up!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

I remember an episode of the Little Rascals where they went and baked a cake with a hot water bottle in the middle of it.........popped it in the oven!! Remember when Stymie pulled it out? :up: The last 8 years are an exact illustration of that episode!! Its what you get when you cross the incapable and the incompetent = the whole political landscape turns red!!:rock::rock::spinner:

lol.....and people wonder why Democrat idea's are in the shitter in 2017? Its because these people live perpetually in the past. My God.......the political map could not be more red at every level of government. Know that that means? Somebody fucked it up!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

I remember an episode of the Little Rascals where they went and baked a cake with a hot water bottle in the middle of it.........popped it in the oven!! Remember when Stymie pulled it out? :up: The last 8 years are an exact illustration of that episode!! Its what you get when you cross the incapable and the incompetent = the whole political landscape turns red!!:rock::rock::spinner:

"Past"?

No...go ahead and post his CURRENT JARs.....

You CAN do that, right?

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Hands up don't shoot he could have been my son but the police acted stupidly.

PS. Here's a bazillion tax payer dollars for your soon to be bankrupt green energy business, thanks for your financial support.
Grampa....leave it alone.........

According to a report by the Department of Energy, interest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra, which went bankrupt after receiving large government loans intended to help them bring their advanced green technologies to market.

The report's findings are more of a political victory than a financial one. It took the program three years to break even after Solyndra's failure, while during that same time the Standard & Poor's 500 index increased 67 percent.

Still, the federal loans program is a success for taxpayers, judging by the numbers in the new report, the DOE said. After Solyndra's 2011 collapse, the program was sharply criticized by Republican lawmakers as a waste of public money and a fountain of cronyism. The outcries mounted as others in the program failed, and the DOE issued no new loans between late 2011 and this year.

Exclusive: Controversial U.S. energy loan program has wiped out losses

"Past"?

No...go ahead and post his CURRENT JARs.....

You CAN do that, right?

I'll leave that to you s0n..............but last I checked, the calendar says 1/9/17.:boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back