Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Some of that is true. Some voted for him because they thought Clinton was worse, some because they liked his policies on immigration, etc.

But popular opinion doesn't change reality. Most people not working are not working by choice. Very few people "gave up."
Most people are not working by choice? Or perhaps they are seeing the good jobs and opportunities fade away under the Obama economy, and voting for Hillary meant more of the same? Not to mention his disastrous domestic and international policies which people strongly disapproved of as well.

Would you interrupt your steady stream of bullshit and post Obama's current Approval Ratings?

lol.....and people wonder why Democrat idea's are in the shitter in 2017? Its because these people live perpetually in the past. My God.......the political map could not be more red at every level of government. Know that that means? Somebody fucked it up!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

I remember an episode of the Little Rascals where they went and baked a cake with a hot water bottle in the middle of it.........popped it in the oven!! Remember when Stymie pulled it out? :up: The last 8 years are an exact illustration of that episode!! Its what you get when you cross the incapable and the incompetent = the whole political landscape turns red!!:rock::rock::spinner:

"Past"?

No...go ahead and post his CURRENT JARs.....

You CAN do that, right?

I'll leave that to you s0n..............but last I checked, the calendar says 1/9/17.:boobies::boobies:

OK...so you can't........

As of 1/7/17 Gallup has Obama at 56% approval.....

Do you remember what it was, at this point in 2009, for that guy for whom you voted in 2000 and 2004?

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse
I thought it was 20 million new jobs?....Shit

Why don't you post the actual numbers?

THAT would be a contribution...

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

(In ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 133,350

Dec 2016 - 145,303

Net gain - 11, 153 (with 2 months remaining............don't oblige me to explain)

Let's see how this compares to his predecessor

Feb 2001 - 132,777

Net gain from Feb 2001 - Feb 2009 573

A difference of a factor of 2..................AND an order of magnitude....

Now run along before I adjust for Public Sector employment.........You're not gonna like it...
Yup, you're an idiot. Nevertheless a certified yet totally ineffective hack. Nobody's buying your propaganda and garbage.

How slow is US economic growth? 'Close to zero'

Obama's Dismal Economic Record Looks Even Worse When Compared To Reagan
Reagan had primarily a Democrat Congress that gave a shit about America.

Obama primarily had a Republican Congress that cared more about their pathetic party than America.
Yer kidding.. The amount of deal making and arm twisting Reagan had to do was legendary.
Compromise? Reagan had to hold his nose and allow the democrats to add taxation on interest bearing savings accounts and taxation on unemployment compensation...Reagan did this so that he could further his agenda and move the country out of pit of horrors left behind by Nixon and Carter.
Now there is a cold exacta there.. Christ. I would not have allowed either of those guys to handle the remote control to mt television.

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Hands up don't shoot he could have been my son but the police acted stupidly.

PS. Here's a bazillion tax payer dollars for your soon to be bankrupt green energy business, thanks for your financial support.
Grampa....leave it alone.........

According to a report by the Department of Energy, interest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra, which went bankrupt after receiving large government loans intended to help them bring their advanced green technologies to market.

The report's findings are more of a political victory than a financial one. It took the program three years to break even after Solyndra's failure, while during that same time the Standard & Poor's 500 index increased 67 percent.

Still, the federal loans program is a success for taxpayers, judging by the numbers in the new report, the DOE said. After Solyndra's 2011 collapse, the program was sharply criticized by Republican lawmakers as a waste of public money and a fountain of cronyism. The outcries mounted as others in the program failed, and the DOE issued no new loans between late 2011 and this year.

Exclusive: Controversial U.S. energy loan program has wiped out losses
He asked what Obama's accomplishments were. Those are the things I will most remember him for. Wrecking race relations & civility. As well as blowing our tax dollars on frivolous bullshit.

Most people are not working by choice? Or perhaps they are seeing the good jobs and opportunities fade away under the Obama economy, and voting for Hillary meant more of the same? Not to mention his disastrous domestic and international policies which people strongly disapproved of as well.

Would you interrupt your steady stream of bullshit and post Obama's current Approval Ratings?

lol.....and people wonder why Democrat idea's are in the shitter in 2017? Its because these people live perpetually in the past. My God.......the political map could not be more red at every level of government. Know that that means? Somebody fucked it up!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

I remember an episode of the Little Rascals where they went and baked a cake with a hot water bottle in the middle of it.........popped it in the oven!! Remember when Stymie pulled it out? :up: The last 8 years are an exact illustration of that episode!! Its what you get when you cross the incapable and the incompetent = the whole political landscape turns red!!:rock::rock::spinner:

"Past"?

You CAN do that, right?

I'll leave that to you s0n..............but last I checked, the calendar says 1/9/17.:boobies::boobies:

Do you remember what it was, at this point in 2009, for that guy for whom you voted in 2000 and 2004?
56% of 1200 people who are likely democrat voters answering questions carefully written to elicit a predetermined response.
Polls had a bad last quarter of 2016. So much so they were the equivalent of a space craft missing reentry by miles, then skipping off the atmosphere and out into space.
And YOU are still quoting polls.
Jeez

Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse
I thought it was 20 million new jobs?....Shit

Why don't you post the actual numbers?

THAT would be a contribution...

All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls

(In ,000s)

Feb 2009 - 133,350

Dec 2016 - 145,303

Net gain - 11, 153 (with 2 months remaining............don't oblige me to explain)

Let's see how this compares to his predecessor

Feb 2001 - 132,777

Net gain from Feb 2001 - Feb 2009 573

A difference of a factor of 2..................AND an order of magnitude....

Now run along before I adjust for Public Sector employment.........You're not gonna like it...
Yup, you're an idiot. Nevertheless a certified yet totally ineffective hack. Nobody's buying your propaganda and garbage.

How slow is US economic growth? 'Close to zero'

Obama's Dismal Economic Record Looks Even Worse When Compared To Reagan
Reagan had primarily a Democrat Congress that gave a shit about America.

Obama primarily had a Republican Congress that cared more about their pathetic party than America.
Yer kidding.. The amount of deal making and arm twisting Reagan had to do was legendary.
Compromise? Reagan had to hold his nose and allow the democrats to add taxation on interest bearing savings accounts and taxation on unemployment compensation...Reagan did this so that he could further his agenda and move the country out of pit of horrors left behind by Nixon and Carter.
Now there is a cold exacta there.. Christ. I would not have allowed either of those guys to handle the remote control to mt television.
Why do you continue to go on as if your Bold Assertions were worth a pisshole in the snow?

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?
Ok...HOW...did Obama all by himself do this?....Name ONE single act or policy Obama enacted where additional debt was not created that spurred the economy..
And how do you escape that only THREE quarters during Obama's tenure were in excess of 2.5% annualized GDP growth?...And how does this correlate to the lowest labor participation rate since the mid 1970's?
BTW, the "jobs" in that chart in post 2? Those are not NEW jobs. Nor are they the full time career sustaining type of employment lost. Lost due ot liberal policies that created the housing meltdown.
You people and you creepy sycophantic worship for Obama are a miracle

Looks like you have touched on one of the key reasons the recovery was so tepid

"Name ONE single act or policy Obama enacted where additional debt was not created"

Only a moron insists on austerity while trying to recover from an economic collapse. Reagan TRIPLED the debt to buy his way out of a recession. Who in their right mind thinks that a Recession is a good time to pay off your debt?
Yes..Debt that was over the next three administrations, wiped out.....BTW, federal spending on debt has two pathways.
One bailing out the public sector. This was Obama's so called stimulus. That money disappeared. Never to be seen again. Money that actually did not exist.
Reagan used federal spending to stimulate the private sector. Production ensued. Jobs were created. Prosperity followed.
Obama has buried us in debt.
Austerity works only if it is accompanied by fiscal responsibility.
Your side believes spending should never be controlled. And that is the basis for your belief that austerity in government spending does not work.

"Past"?

You CAN do that, right?

56% of 1200 people who are likely democrat voters answering questions carefully written to elicit a predetermined response.
Polls had a bad last quarter of 2016. So much so they were the equivalent of a space craft missing reentry by miles, then skipping off the atmosphere and out into space.
And YOU are still quoting polls.
Jeez
You post this as if any doubt remained....

Those are Gallup numbers.....Gallup's CEO (Clifton) has been engaged in a multi year campaign to impugn the recovery from The Great Recession....

What numbers have YOU got?

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?
Ok...HOW...did Obama all by himself do this?....Name ONE single act or policy Obama enacted where additional debt was not created that spurred the economy..
And how do you escape that only THREE quarters during Obama's tenure were in excess of 2.5% annualized GDP growth?...And how does this correlate to the lowest labor participation rate since the mid 1970's?
BTW, the "jobs" in that chart in post 2? Those are not NEW jobs. Nor are they the full time career sustaining type of employment lost. Lost due ot liberal policies that created the housing meltdown.

"Name ONE single act or policy Obama enacted where additional debt was not created"

Only a moron insists on austerity while trying to recover from an economic collapse. Reagan TRIPLED the debt to buy his way out of a recession. Who in their right mind thinks that a Recession is a good time to pay off your debt?
Yes..Debt that was over the next three administrations, wiped out.....BTW, federal spending on debt has two pathways.
One bailing out the public sector. This was Obama's so called stimulus. That money disappeared. Never to be seen again. Money that actually did not exist.
Reagan used federal spending to stimulate the private sector. Production ensued. Jobs were created. Prosperity followed.
Your side believes spending should never be controlled. And that is the basis for your belief that austerity in government spending does not work.

So what was the annual growth rate of Federal Spending under Reagan?

What has it been under Obama?

Your responses SHOULD take the form of numbers.........

I'm betting they aren't forthcoming..........because you have no idea what the numbers actually are......you're just re-bleating what you have been told to think..

PS. Here's a bazillion tax payer dollars for your soon to be bankrupt green energy business, thanks for your financial support.

According to a report by the Department of Energy, interest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra, which went bankrupt after receiving large government loans intended to help them bring their advanced green technologies to market.

The report's findings are more of a political victory than a financial one. It took the program three years to break even after Solyndra's failure, while during that same time the Standard & Poor's 500 index increased 67 percent.

Still, the federal loans program is a success for taxpayers, judging by the numbers in the new report, the DOE said. After Solyndra's 2011 collapse, the program was sharply criticized by Republican lawmakers as a waste of public money and a fountain of cronyism. The outcries mounted as others in the program failed, and the DOE issued no new loans between late 2011 and this year.

He asked what Obama's accomplishments were. Those are the things I will most remember him for. Wrecking race relations & civility. As well as blowing our tax dollars on frivolous bullshit.

So, compared to past presidents, how has Federal Spending grown under Obama?

Demonstrate that you have some grasp of Reality...

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Debt that was over the next three administrations, wiped out.

Let me be unambiguous on this point.......

You're an idiot...

So, compared to past presidents, how has Federal Spending grown under Obama?

Demonstrate that you have some grasp of Reality...
I didn't mention "spending"

I mentioned paying off political supporters.

That's two different things. Now get back to your bubble before reality bitch slaps you again

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Stimulus money did not disappear...it went into the economy in the form of:

Infrastructure improvements, tax cuts, police/teacher/firemen salaries

Money paid to the auto companies was reimbursed and Obama demanded stock in return

You are still missing the point....Republican demands that we pay down debt at a time of 10% unemployment was irresponsible

Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

Obama killed bin Laden? I didn't know Obama was one of the SEALs on the raid.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.
while claiming more jobs are created

They are not directly related phenomena, Banjo Lad.......and who do you believe is "claiming more jobs are created"?

We've established that you are both innumerate and credulous......let's lock up "entirely uninformed" while we are here...

Obama supporters. Are you claiming unemployment went down without jobs being created.

Kiss it NL.

Read the question again......nah......fuck it......

There are 3 different surveys which measure employment growth.....those are just the DIRECT measures......then we have trends in nominal and real wages, state and federal tax collections, job openings, initial claims, voluntary quits...This could go on for a while.....

The bottom line?

The jobs data isn't compiled with "claims", it is a carefully produced set of data series with redundant checks...

savvy, Cleetus?

Read the number. 47.6 million on food stamps while a claim of job creation is being made.

Your little boy can't lie well either.
Keep slinging those slurs you ignorant piece of shit.

Working people can qualify for food stamps. How did you get ths fucking stupid. Your racism seems to indicate that you were inbred, are you from WV?
Caucasians make up the greatest raw number of public assistance. So......Please point out the racism...

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Money paid to the auto companies was reimbursed and Obama demanded stock in return

You are still missing the point....Republican demands that we pay down debt at a time of 10% unemployment was irresponsible
Bull SHIT.....Most of the so called stimulus money went to save public sector jobs. Mainly in states where public employees are represented by unions.
Obama admitted himself that the so called shovel ready projects did not exist.
The stimulus DID NOT go to the auto companies. BTW only GM and Chrysler( no longer an American car company) took the BAIL OUT money....Money We never got back. Of to save face it was reported to the American people that GM paid back the money, but we know that is not true. GM was bailed out as payback to the UAW and other unions representing auto workers. Meanwhile the Obama admin did not attach any strings. So GM took the money and invested it outside the US.
Finally. It is NEVER irresponsible to pay down debt.

One?

Stopped a Depression

Want more?

Bull SHIT.....Most of the so called stimulus money went to save public sector jobs. Mainly in states where public employees are represented by unions.
Obama admitted himself that the so called shovel ready projects did not exist.
The stimulus DID NOT go to the auto companies. BTW only GM and Chrysler( no longer an American car company) took the BAIL OUT money....Money We never got back. Of to save face it was reported to the American people that GM paid back the money, but we know that is not true. GM was bailed out as payback to the UAW and other unions representing auto workers. Meanwhile the Obama admin did not attach any strings. So GM took the money and invested it outside the US.
Finally. It is NEVER irresponsible to pay down debt.

Each state got to decide how they would spend their stimulus money

Some used it on infrastructure, some on public employees and some just kept the money and bragged how they had balanced their budget

It was up to each state to identify shovel ready projects. Some did well, others not so much

The funding of Obamacare included one group of people getting yet another handout funded by someone other than them.

Getting the subsidies means someone else is making it possible for them to have it. Whether they get help with a subsidy or someone else paid more because they were insured means someone other than them is footing the bill. There is no difference because it comes from a different pocket. The result is the same and that is they still aren't paying for something they get that is THEIR responsibility.

I laughed when you said Obama killed bin Laden. Unless you can show me where he actually took the shot, Obama did nothing.

Obama created an environment where more people went to the welfare office door and knocked. He made it easier for them to do so by enabling it.
Obama created an environment where more people went to the welfare office door and knocked. He made it easier for them to do so by enabling it.

The Great Recession began in Nov 2007.......

Have someone help you read a calendar, Cleetus...
Awwwww how cute, they're still blaming Bush.

When did The Great Recession begin on your planet?

Who was POTUS in 2003 when eligibility requirements for SNAP were modified?
oh you want to go back and discuss what happened in 2007, which BOTH parties were responsible for? The asshole had eight years, and all he did was implement taxes and anti business policies that crippled the economy.

You persist in bleating nonsense as if your Bold Assertions enjoyed currency.....

Come back when you have something of substance........I've heard all of your slogans...
Or maybe you're a coolaid drinker who thinks his beloved president Hussein Shithead walks on water, regardless of the failure that he was judged to be by the American electorate.

Last edited:
Most people are not working by choice? .

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age
Adult Civilian nonistitutional population: 254,742,000
Working: 152,385,000
Not working but looking for work (aka "unemployed"): 7,170,000
Not working or looking for work (not in the labor force): 95,774,000
Not in the labor force and wants a job now: 5,524,000

So out of 103 million not working, 12,619,000 want a job, and 90,325,000 do not.

More details on those not in the labor force: A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex
LOL by desire. Record number couldn't find a job because they wanted to? Damn, that must be some strong coolaid you guys are drinking.

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

When President Obama took office in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not in the labor force.. That number rose steadily during his two terms, reaching a record 95,055,000 in November 2016, then setting a record (95,102,000) in December.

According to BLS, total nonfarm payroll employment rose by a lackluster 156,000 in December.

Most people are not working by choice? .

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age
Adult Civilian nonistitutional population: 254,742,000
Working: 152,385,000
Not working but looking for work (aka "unemployed"): 7,170,000
Not working or looking for work (not in the labor force): 95,774,000
Not in the labor force and wants a job now: 5,524,000

So out of 103 million not working, 12,619,000 want a job, and 90,325,000 do not.

More details on those not in the labor force: A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex
LOL by desire. Record number couldn't find a job because they wanted to? Damn, that must be some strong coolaid you guys are drinking.

Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

When President Obama took office in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not in the labor force.. That number rose steadily during his two terms, reaching a record 95,055,000 in November 2016, then setting a record (95,102,000) in December.

According to BLS, total nonfarm payroll employment rose by a lackluster 156,000 in December.
Are you claiming 50 million retired people can't find jobs?

Are you ignoring the 32 million baby boomers who retired under Obama?

Are you aware that the lackluster 156,000 jobs in December averages out to 1.9 million jobs in a year? More than Bush saw in eight years

Last edited:
Putting more people on food stamps than ever before while claiming more jobs are created. Doesn't work that way.

Millions more getting health insurance because someone else is forced to fund a subsidy so they can have it. Hate to break it to you, they still aren't providing their own coverage.

Obama killed bin Laden? I didn't know Obama was one of the SEALs on the raid.

You ass lickers claimed Obama was so good and did so much. Sounds to me as if you don't believe he needed help. By the way, you don't support nonsense that won't work.

George W Bush started with a balanced budget yet almost as many were added to food stamps under Bush than Obama who had to deal with the Bush recession.

The funding of the ACA likely did not include a low life like you unless you tan a lot.

The ACA benefited WORKING PEOPLE. You pay when the uninsured use the health system & can not pay. With subsidies, these people are contributing to the cost.

Ad I have to laugh at your extremely childish Bin Laden comment.

I guess you think Obama went door to door to sign up people for food stamps? You're a uninformed jackass racist POS. A deplorable in every way.

The funding of Obamacare included one group of people getting yet another handout funded by someone other than them.

Getting the subsidies means someone else is making it possible for them to have it. Whether they get help with a subsidy or someone else paid more because they were insured means someone other than them is footing the bill. There is no difference because it comes from a different pocket. The result is the same and that is they still aren't paying for something they get that is THEIR responsibility.

I laughed when you said Obama killed bin Laden. Unless you can show me where he actually took the shot, Obama did nothing.

Who was President when a record 47.6 million got them as a handout?

oh you want to go back and discuss what happened in 2007, which BOTH parties were responsible for? The asshole had eight years, and all he did was implement taxes and anti business policies that crippled the economy.

You persist in bleating nonsense as if your Bold Assertions enjoyed currency.....

Come back when you have something of substance........I've heard all of your slogans...

I have something of substance. Obama was President when a record 47.6 million were getting food stamps. You can't refute that fact and it makes you mad. Funny part if you can't do a damn thing to change what Obama boy did.

Forum List

Back