Obama Teaches Us All A Lesson About Cliven Bundy

You do realize that most wealthy people will donate to candidates from both parties, right? Big business does this all the time. Whom they donate to does not necessarily determine their political affiliation. If I'm a wealthy Democrat and a I have a business that has an interest in certain legislation that might benefit my company, and my Congressman is a Republican who is certain to win re-election, guess whose campaign I am going to contribute to.

It's kind of above their heads.

Most "poor" conservatives do not understand wealth or wealthy people.

They leave that sort of thing to the mysteries of the almighty.

:lol:

as nasty as your knee worshipping hero Obama
you liberals understand them well, you frikken VOTE for them to be your masters over and over
seven out of top ten RICHEST in Congress, Democrat

What exactly would you do to curtail the power of the wealthy in America?

Real live things. Go.

Learn some history, talking points boy. Think independently if possible....

'A glorious liberty document': Frederick Douglass' case for an anti-slavery Constitution. - Free Online Library

Abraham Lincoln also used the Declaration of Independence to make the argument for freeing the slaves. The document written by Jefferson
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

Not sure what you are getting at.

The Constitution codified slavery and it took over 100 years and the civil war to end it.

Your "Bachmann" version of history not withstanding..

:cuckoo:

You're too simple minded to comprehend.....That's the way the Democrats like them.

Yes Jroc.

Don't let those silly things like History or facts get in your way.

Just call people that don't agree with you "simple minded".

Are you sure you are Jewish? Because last I remember about the religion is that it stressed scholarship and constant criticism.

As in..you actually have to read and question the Torah.

That was one of the things I always thought was a positive.

Not sure what you are getting at.

The Constitution codified slavery and it took over 100 years and the civil war to end it.

Your "Bachmann" version of history not withstanding..

:cuckoo:

You're too simple minded to comprehend.....That's the way the Democrats like them.

Yes Jroc.

Are you sure you are Jewish? Because last I remember about the religion is that it stressed scholarship and constant criticism.

Actually we don't "question the Torah" we discuss and debate the meanings and the reasons for what's in it... there is a difference. Now If you look at our founding documents beyond your liberal talking points, you'll see as Frederick Douglass did that slavery could not exist if we were to be true to our founding. They were a means to an end, but you're too blind to see it.

Yes Jroc.

Actually we don't "question the Torah" we discuss and debate the meanings and the reasons for what's in it... there is a difference. Now If you look at our founding documents beyond your liberal talking points, you'll see as Frederick Douglass did that slavery could not exist if we were to be true to our founding. They were a means to an end, but you're too blind to see it.

Except, Jroc, Slavery DID exist for more that a hundred years after the founding of the United States of America. And it was not legislation that ended it, it was a very bloody war. Additionally there was another century of de facto apartheid.

Like I posted, you live in a world that is unmoored from history and facts.

Forum List

Back