Obama - The Great Divider

Let's see how uniting the next Republican whatever will be...shall we?

1081ca16-de1b-44ab-8c1b-82c22b6e6c51_zps9102d6ed.jpg

Even if that were true, how is it any different than how Democrats behaved during the Bush Administration?

what was it Obumturd said shortly after getting elected? . . . . . . Oh yeah, now I remember.

"Republicans have to ride in the back."

When America was attacked in 2001 I recall all the Dems and Reps all coming together. When we were attacked in 2012 the Republican candidate couldn't wait until the event was over before denigrating the President.

because the president LIED about Benghazi. He and his entire administration lied about it because they were afraid it might hurt his campaign if americans were killed because the govt failed to protect them in a very dangerous part of the world

Mitt Romeny made his accusations before the President made any statement at all.

When America was attacked in 2001 I recall all the Dems and Reps all coming together. When we were attacked in 2012 the Republican candidate couldn't wait until the event was over before denigrating the President.

because the president LIED about Benghazi. He and his entire administration lied about it because they were afraid it might hurt his campaign if americans were killed because the govt failed to protect them in a very dangerous part of the world

Mitt Romeny made his accusations before the President made any statement at all.

Obama sent his stooges out to do the lying. Who do you think drew up the language for Susan Rice to regurgitate on all the Sunday morning news programs?

Obama sent his lying minions out before Romney made any statements. Then Obama continued the lie on the floor of the UN two weeks later.

Is it any wonder why the RW has this obsession of calling Obama "The Messiah?"

They simply have a need to worship their leaders.

Carry on Aqua...I understand that you cannot help yourself.

Your dividing that you have participated in as a "good Christian" is also evident. Your attitude, your expression tell me you are not a Christian but another fake, just like those brothers on the right that call themselves good Christians.

Obama sent his stooges out to do the lying. Who do you think drew up the language for Susan Rice to regurgitate on all the Sunday morning news programs?

Romney spoke out before hardly any facts were known about Benghazi on 9-11-2012.

Obama sent his lying minions out before Romney made any statements. Then Obama continued the lie on the floor of the UN two weeks later.

In reality the first offical statment came from Sec. Clinton

"I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today."

Statement on the Attack in Benghazi

Believe what you will. I believe that Romney was trying to score political points on this tragedy.

Tokenism is the Republican way, even now that they've given up the pretense of the party of the Big Tent. That said, there will be two SOTU responses tonight, one from "The Savior" and the other from Rand Paul. Maybe even a couple of more; Michelle Bachmann may seek to get some face time, Eric 'the weasel' Cantor too.

The GOP made it very clear from the beginning that they would not work with this President on anything. They had candidates who ran promising not to compromise or even work with liberals or the President. Some of them won. Their party leadership publicly stated their primary goal was to make sure Obama did not win a second term. They've rebuffed his every offer to work together, mounted the most intense and prolific campaign of character assassination and lies directed at a President ever seen, have steadfastly refused to give him credit for anything, blamed him for everything, alienated minorities, women and poor people...and then have the nerve to accuse HIM of being a divider!

It's just amazing and, more amazing yet, is that there is anybody left who would believe the shit they're dishing out.
WoW!!! This is so, so, so true, succinct and clear.

Captures the essence of the last 4 years perfectly.

Welcome to my Bookmarks!

:clap2:

I read through this, and see people calling minorities "moochers", claiming that ALL minorities, EVERYBODY that's a minority, doesn't want to work, is lazy, etc.

Does that include Asians, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

Does that include Hispanics, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

Does that include Jews, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

I am a law-abiding, tax-paying, retired-military (twenty years and two wars) African-American.

I can guarantee you that I've voted both Democratic and Republican.

I can also guarantee you that while you are running your mouths calling minorities "moochers", "lazy", accusing us of "not wanting to work", of "residing on the Democrat plantation ", of being "brainwashed", etc., you sure aren't succeeding in winning minority hearts and minds with your stereotypical racist cheap shots.

I didn't vote for Obama.

But after continually listening to this garbage, I am glad he won.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
One word....POWERFUL!!! :clap2:

Already tell, you won't help unite, whoever it is.
Really now? Projection much?

BTW, are you currently engaged in helping to unite w/our current President?

It's ironic that nobody on the right sees calling the POTUS "The Great Divider" as being divisive.

How many times has the President put one group against another? I lost track, but during health care is was big bad doctors, it was big bad insurance, it was big bad Republicans, it was the big bad rich people. He used four big bad groups, since then it has been big bad bankers, auto execs, hedge fund managers, big bad businesses, women vs men, black vs white, tea party vs America, gun lovers vs citizens, in the health care debate he demeaned Republicans and the list goes on and on. I'm tired of all the rhetoric he had his chance and yet he keeps it up and uses the divide and conquer tactics. In this area he has excelled.
This is just pure, unadulterated, radical, RW, reactionary hackery.

None of that is true. Post a statement of Obama bashing docters. Post one of him bashing rich people.

With what happened in 06 - 08, by the greed of the banksters, shouldn't some of them be in jail? Are you defending those bastards? Even still, post a statement from Obama bashing the banksters.

I bet you can't find a legitimate one of any.

The GOP made it very clear from the beginning that they would not work with this President on anything. They had candidates who ran promising not to compromise or even work with liberals or the President. Some of them won. Their party leadership publicly stated their primary goal was to make sure Obama did not win a second term. They've rebuffed his every offer to work together, mounted the most intense and prolific campaign of character assassination and lies directed at a President ever seen, have steadfastly refused to give him credit for anything, blamed him for everything, alienated minorities, women and poor people...and then have the nerve to accuse HIM of being a divider!

It's just amazing and, more amazing yet, is that there is anybody left who would believe the shit they're dishing out.

Welcome to my Bookmarks!

all I can do is laugh at that. character assasination?? WTF? were you on Mars during Bush's 8 years? Refusing to compromise? same question re:Mars and Bush. Wanting him to fail? same question again.

the hypocrisy of you libs knows no bounds. You rant and rave against anyone who dares challenge anything done or said by obama, but you constantly bashed bush for 8 years.

Pay back is hell, isn't it? :cool:

Welcome to my Bookmarks!

all I can do is laugh at that. character assasination?? WTF? were you on Mars during Bush's 8 years? Refusing to compromise? same question re:Mars and Bush. Wanting him to fail? same question again.

the hypocrisy of you libs knows no bounds. You rant and rave against anyone who dares challenge anything done or said by obama, but you constantly bashed bush for 8 years.

What are you saying? That it really IS about BOOOOOSH?

Welcome to my Bookmarks!

With all of that RW pablum and claptrap, can you produce evidence of ONE Democrat on record saying anything like "our number one goal is to make Bush a one-term President?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

The bastard said it with such glee and smugness too.

Please produce something, ANYTHING, even REMOTELY like this from the left.

Thanks.

Welcome to my Bookmarks!

With all of that RW pablum and claptrap, can you produce evidence of ONE Democrat on record saying anything like "our number one goal is to make Bush a one-term President?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

The bastard said it with such glee and smugness too.

Please produce something, ANYTHING, even REMOTELY like this from the left.

Thanks.

When has the party out of power ever not had the goal of replacing the president with one from their party?

Do you think the dems did not do everything possible to deny Bush a second term?

McConnel just said what has always been the case. Sorry if you were offended by the truth.

I read through this, and see people calling minorities "moochers", claiming that ALL minorities, EVERYBODY that's a minority, doesn't want to work, is lazy, etc.

Does that include Asians, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

Does that include Hispanics, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

Does that include Jews, the majority of whom voted for Obama?

I am a law-abiding, tax-paying, retired-military (twenty years and two wars) African-American.

I can guarantee you that I've voted both Democratic and Republican.

I can also guarantee you that while you are running your mouths calling minorities "moochers", "lazy", accusing us of "not wanting to work", of "residing on the Democrat plantation ", of being "brainwashed", etc., you sure aren't succeeding in winning minority hearts and minds with your stereotypical racist cheap shots.

I didn't vote for Obama.

But after continually listening to this garbage, I am glad he won.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
One word....POWERFUL!!! :clap2:

Already tell, you won't help unite, whoever it is.
Really now? Projection much?

BTW, are you currently engaged in helping to unite w/our current President?

It's ironic that nobody on the right sees calling the POTUS "The Great Divider" as being divisive.

How many times has the President put one group against another? I lost track, but during health care is was big bad doctors, it was big bad insurance, it was big bad Republicans, it was the big bad rich people. He used four big bad groups, since then it has been big bad bankers, auto execs, hedge fund managers, big bad businesses, women vs men, black vs white, tea party vs America, gun lovers vs citizens, in the health care debate he demeaned Republicans and the list goes on and on. I'm tired of all the rhetoric he had his chance and yet he keeps it up and uses the divide and conquer tactics. In this area he has excelled.
This is just pure, unadulterated, radical, RW, reactionary hackery.

None of that is true. Post a statement of Obama bashing docters. Post one of him bashing rich people.

With what happened in 06 - 08, by the greed of the banksters, shouldn't some of them be in jail? Are you defending those bastards? Even still, post a statement from Obama bashing the banksters.

I bet you can't find a legitimate one of any.

Obama in a 60 Minutes interview in December 2009, ""I did not run for office to be helping out a bunch of, you know, fat-cat bankers on Wall Street,"

Forum List

Back