Obama the only president in American history to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

Handed Iraq on a silver platter, he decided to screw it up based on a warped upbringing. That is why he and Hillary created, built, and funded ISIS with your money.
Bush handed Iraq to Iran on a silver platter, he decided to screw it up based on a warped upbringing. That is why he and Hillary created, built, and funded ISIS with your money.

How so? The Clintons beat the war drums for years and begged the US to stop Saddam. Bush cleaned out the hornets nest and left a stable Iraq to Obama. Obama being a complete screw up raised by crazy Muslims promptly gave back everything we achieved and then lit the rest of the middle east on fire. He and Hillary created/built ISIS. Why did they create, fund, and deploy ISIS? Do you know?

Handed Iraq on a silver platter, he decided to screw it up based on a warped upbringing. That is why he and Hillary created, built, and funded ISIS with your money.
Bush handed Iraq to Iran on a silver platter, he decided to screw it up based on a warped upbringing. That is why he and Hillary created, built, and funded ISIS with your money.

How so? The Clintons beat the war drums for years and begged the US to stop Saddam. Bush cleaned out the hornets nest and left a stable Iraq to Obama. Obama being a complete screw up raised by crazy Muslims promptly gave back everything we achieved and then lit the rest of the middle east on fire. He and Hillary created/built ISIS. Why did they create, fund, and deploy ISIS? Do you know?
He and Hillary created/built ISIS. Why did they create, fund, and deploy ISIS? Do you know?

I told you already, Bush opened the region up to increased Iranian influence (Shia expansion). The counter strategy was to further destabilize the region and take out Iran's ally Assad. This can be seen in the rise of ISIS. The counter strategy took shape under the Bush administration, Obama continued it.

The Army is down to very ineffective numbers

-Geaux
------------

Army shrinks to smallest level since before World War II

The Army’s latest headcount shows that nearly 2,600 soldiers departed active service in March without being replaced, an action that plunges manning to its lowest level since before World War II.

During the past year the size of the active force has been reduced by 16,548 soldiers, the rough equivalent of three brigades.

Endstrength for March was 479,172 soldiers, which is 154 fewer troopers than were on active duty when the Army halted the post-Cold War drawdown in 1999 with 479,424 soldiers, the smallest force since 1940, when the active component numbered 269,023 soldiers.

Ineffective to do what?

What the military does

-Geaux

Fight unnecessary wars all over the world? Defend other countries interests that are not our own?

Ah, so you agree with Trump?

-Geaux
------------

The Army’s latest headcount shows that nearly 2,600 soldiers departed active service in March without being replaced, an action that plunges manning to its lowest level since before World War II.

During the past year the size of the active force has been reduced by 16,548 soldiers, the rough equivalent of three brigades.

Endstrength for March was 479,172 soldiers, which is 154 fewer troopers than were on active duty when the Army halted the post-Cold War drawdown in 1999 with 479,424 soldiers, the smallest force since 1940, when the active component numbered 269,023 soldiers.

Ineffective to do what?

What the military does

-Geaux

Fight unnecessary wars all over the world? Defend other countries interests that are not our own?

I agree with Bernie Sanders. I don't trust Trump.

-Geaux
------------

Ineffective to do what?

What the military does

-Geaux

Donald Trump holds the EXACT same view as you do on this subject.\

And Bernie isn't going to be an option for you, the warmonger Clinton will be the nominee.

Ineffective to do what?

What the military does

-Geaux

Donald Trump holds the EXACT same view as you do on this subject.\

And Bernie isn't going to be an option for you, the warmonger Clinton will be the nominee.

Trump is schmoozing with the neocon mainstream of the GOP in case you haven't noticed. And I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton, in case you haven't heard.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with Bernie Sanders. I don't trust Trump.[/QUOTE]

NY are you Bernie boy? How will $18 trillion in additional taxes that will be passed on from the corporations and banks to the end users of the products, benefit anyone other than the power elite in Washington? I love when the greedy elitists tell us what is good for us. Makes me laugh.

Forum List

Back