Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

Not really.

Letter I got from my insurer.

No changes. We are completely ACA compliant.

I guess the ones who got letters saying their insurance was cancelled didn't really understand how terrible their policies really are.

Why do I need free birth control? I've had a vasectomy and my wife can't get pregnant. Why do we need maternity coverage? Why do I need a policy that covers pre-existing conditions? I don't have any.

My deductible will double from $10,000 per year to $22,000 per year and it still costs me more per month.

What was wrong with my previous policy if the new one is worse?

Your deductible will not be $22,000. Why are you being dishonest?

On why you need to help fund birth control........read this.

http://theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/a-few-quick-things-that-continue-to-annoy-me/

Last edited:
Pathological versus Compulsive Liars - Truth About Deception

Oh, our dear leader so owns this

-Geaux

What is the Difference Between a Sociopath, a Compulsive, a Pathological, a Chronic, and a Habitual Liar?
A Sociopath

A sociopath is typically defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. A sociopath is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Sociopaths have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. Sociopaths are often charming and charismatic, but they use their talented social skills in manipulative and self-centered ways (see, lovefraud, for more on sociopaths).

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (unlike sociopaths), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

Last edited:
THE SCAM INSURERS YOU'RE DEFENDING COULD HAVE BROUGHT THEIR POLICIES UP TO STANDARD. ThEY cancelled them...good riddance.

THE SCAM INSURERS YOU'RE DEFENDING COULD HAVE BROUGHT THEIR POLICIES UP TO STANDARD. ThEY cancelled them...good riddance.

But a bunch of stiffs in a room with their heads up their ass set a 'standard' which is actually a mandate?

FAIL

-Geaux

Viola'? As in the instrument or the pitcher?

You failed to answer the question. You described two types of people. How do you determine which is which? Do you have a test? I will take it.

was obama being truthful when he said; you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan.......?

No. Not entirely. How many times do you need to hear that? Do you get off on hearing it?

Politicians sometimes refrain from telling the absolute truth. As do ALL humans.

Get over it. The man was selling a plan to get people insured. Our sound bite culture demands that the full story is not told. People can't handle it. As evidenced by the absolute bullshit outrage that EVEN YOU are exhibiting over the sentence.

When will you think in larger terms? Ever?

I rest my case.

the correct answer is; no, full stop.

the rest is an exercise in poor mitigation....foretold in the 2 examples I posted and you asked of...............pick your poison.

I listened to Rush ranting today, said Obama knew 50 per cent of individual policies would not be up to standard, so he knew he was lying, and 93 million would lose their insurance. ...A FACT, A NON SEUITUR, AND TOTAL BS LOL Guess who lies, as always. There's only 18 million of them- or 12...

If you have cancer or long illness or hospitalization with these shytte insurances, you're shytte out of luck. Welcome to civilization, dingbats...

Joe looks like he's got gas...

-Geaux

[youtube]iGAdrQ2RpdM[/youtube]

I guess the ones who got letters saying their insurance was cancelled didn't really understand how terrible their policies really are.

Why do I need free birth control? I've had a vasectomy and my wife can't get pregnant. Why do we need maternity coverage? Why do I need a policy that covers pre-existing conditions? I don't have any.

My deductible will double from $10,000 per year to $22,000 per year and it still costs me more per month.

A few quick things that continue to annoy me | The Incidental Economist

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

So why do I need maternity care again? I can't physically get anyone pregnant. My wife cannot physically be impregnated. Are you denying medical science?

Obama lied to the people who are insured privately, and not through an employer. He emphatically lied to them.

Oh, he lied to those covered by employer insurance too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Federal Employees Will Pay 4.4 Percent More Toward Health Care Premiums in 2014 - NationalJournal.com

Health Insurance Premiums
He never said immediately, and after a few years, obviously NO LIE. More out of context Pubcrappe for the dupes....

4.4 per cent is less than any year in decades LOL...

110- EVERYONE is covered for EVERYTHING, diNgbat. Stupidest BS argument EVER...LOL

Last edited:
110- EVERYONE is covered for EVERYTHING, diNgbat. Stupidest BS argument EVER...LOL

But everyone did not want to be covered by everything because they conldn't afford it. And guess what genius, they still can't

-Geaux

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

So why do I need maternity care again? I can't physically get anyone pregnant. My wife cannot physically be impregnated. Are you denying medical science?

Wouldn't matter, only you are covered, not your girlfriend, wife, or anyone other woman of your acquaintance...unless she is also carried on your policy. Why should anyone be forced to pay for coverage for conditions they will never be subject to?

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

You don't know what a deductible is, do you? You deductible will not be $20,000.

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage for penile cancer. But she does. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

Last edited:

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

You don't know what a deductible is, do you?

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage fir penile cancer. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

Why?

Well look at Obama voters, they're low-information and think Progressive economics will really work --this time; this is the one time it will overcome it's 100% Guaranteed fail.

Sure it failed everywhere and every time it's been tried, it's failing right now in Europe, it failed whenever we give Progressives control over any economy no matter how large or small from Detroit to China, but this time, this is the time it will work

National health care programs in Europe are not failing, quite the contrary.

I consider the UK part of Europe, and this article says they are failing.

Excerpts from the linked article.

UK healthcare on brink of collapse – NHS regulator

In his first major announcement since being appointed earlier this year, David Prior, head of the Care and Quality Commission (CQC) non-departmental public body, has called for an urgent investment in community care.

He also said that the number of emergency-care beds in hospitals should be scaled back in order to divert much-needed funds to other areas of the National Health Service (NHS). He voiced his concerns at a talk on Wednesday at the King's Fund, a think-tank that seeks to improve the health care system in England.

“If we don’t start closing acute beds, the system is going to fall over. Emergency admissions through Accident and Emergency (A&E) are out of control in large parts of the country. That is totally unsustainable,” Prior said.

He also slammed the decision to allow General Practitioners (GPs) – the name for family doctors in the UK – to opt out of out-of-hours care, advising that they should be on-call and available to patients around-the-clock. “Primary care is in bad shape. I think GPs ought to be responsible 24/7,” he said.

He also slammed the decision to allow General Practitioners (GPs) – the name for family doctors in the UK – to opt out of out-of-hours care, advising that they should be on-call and available to patients around-the-clock. “Primary care is in bad shape. I think GPs ought to be responsible 24/7,” he said.
UK healthcare on brink of collapse ? NHS regulator ? RT News

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

You don't know what a deductible is, do you? You deductible will not be $20,000.

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage for penile cancer. But she does. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

It didn't require everyone to pitch in until Obama told you it did. Otherwise, insurance companies would not have sold policies with those exclusions for all these years.

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

You don't know what a deductible is, do you?

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage fir penile cancer. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

Why?

Because Obama told him it did.

Forum List

Back