Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

So why do I need maternity care again? I can't physically get anyone pregnant. My wife cannot physically be impregnated. Are you denying medical science?

You don't know what a deductible is, do you? You deductible will not be $20,000.

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage for penile cancer. But she does. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

It didn't require everyone to pitch in until Obama told you it did. Otherwise, insurance companies would not have sold policies with those exclusions for all these years.

Agreed.. Obama did not like the fact that those of us who did not make much money, still found a way to cover our families with the policy we could afford. He cried foul and decided to take our little money, then charge us more under threat of fine, to pay for deadbeats and lowlifes who would not give up a cell phone, a night out on the town etc, to pay for healthcare.

By us doing the right thing for our families, we were rooted out and punished!

Communism at its best

-Geaux

Well look at Obama voters, they're low-information and think Progressive economics will really work --this time; this is the one time it will overcome it's 100% Guaranteed fail.

Sure it failed everywhere and every time it's been tried, it's failing right now in Europe, it failed whenever we give Progressives control over any economy no matter how large or small from Detroit to China, but this time, this is the time it will work

its funny because you either think this is true or you are just trying to bait people.

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

So why do I need maternity care again? I can't physically get anyone pregnant. My wife cannot physically be impregnated. Are you denying medical science?

You don't know what a deductible is, do you?

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage fir penile cancer. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

Why?

Big picture. I'll bet if you try, you will be able to think of a few good reasons why. Give it a shot.

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage fir penile cancer. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

Why?

Big picture. I'll bet if you try, you will be able to think of a few good reasons why. Give it a shot.

No, I'm asking you why.

Last edited:
You don't know what a deductible is, do you? You deductible will not be $20,000.

I did not say that you need maternity care. I said you need to help cover those who do. Just like the waitress who serves your coffee does not need to have coverage for penile cancer. But she does. It is insurance. It requires everyone to pitch in. Get over it.

It didn't require everyone to pitch in until Obama told you it did. Otherwise, insurance companies would not have sold policies with those exclusions for all these years.

Agreed.. Obama did not like the fact that those of us who did not make much money, still found a way to cover our families with the policy we could afford. He cried foul and decided to take our little money, then charge us more under threat of fine, to pay for deadbeats and lowlifes who would not give up a cell phone, a night out on the town etc, to pay for healthcare.

By us doing the right thing for our families, we were rooted out and punished!

Communism at its best

-Geaux

iF YOU DON'T make much money, you'll be a helluva lot better off- you'are misinformed, of course.

Your deductible will not be $22,000. Why are you being dishonest?

On why you need to help fund birth control........read this.

A few quick things that continue to annoy me | The Incidental Economist

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

I know what a deductible is, it's right there at the link. It appears you don't.

Why?

The problem with covering expensive situations that are not ever going to materialize is that it costs more. The female server is not rated on penile cancer because she will never get it. That's why I should not be rated and charged for maternity care.

Try again. Why do I need to buy a plan that includes maternity coverage and birth control?

The problem with covering expensive situations that are not ever going to materialize is that it costs more. The female server is not rated on penile cancer because she will never get it. That's why I should not be rated and charged for maternity care.

Try again. Why do I need to buy a plan that includes maternity coverage and birth control?

it's so you can pay for the welfare queens who don't know who the daddy's are pinching out pups. That's why

-Geaux

it's so you can pay for the welfare queens who don't know who the daddy's are pinching out pups. That's why

-Geaux

While true, it's also so that the people who actually would need it don't have to pay more. It's a way to buy support for the whole program. Most of the people paying more don't support it anyway so the architects of the policy figured out how to engineer the policies to most benefit those who would want to keep it.

This isn't about insuring people in need, it's more free stuff for supporters of big government wealth redistribution.

You'll note that women aren't required to have testicular cancer ratings and vasectomies for men are not covered.

http://www.uhc.com/live/uhc_com/Assets/Documents/ContraceptiveCoverage.pdf

EVERYONE is covered for EVERYTHING- change the gd channel LOL Stupidest argument EVER- though the dupes have a million of them...

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

I know what a deductible is, it's right there at the link. It appears you don't.

If you know what a deductible is, why are you claiming that yours will be $20,000. That is not true.

-Geaux

While true, it's also so that the people who actually would need it don't have to pay more. It's a way to buy support for the whole program. Most of the people paying more don't support it anyway so the architects of the policy figured out how to engineer the policies to most benefit those who would want to keep it.

This isn't about insuring people in need, it's more free stuff for supporters of big government wealth redistribution.

You'll note that women aren't required to have testicular cancer ratings and vasectomies for men are not covered.

http://www.uhc.com/live/uhc_com/Assets/Documents/ContraceptiveCoverage.pdf

I agree in part- The libs like to say that those being dropped were passing on cost to the taxpayer when they had a major health issue not covered. I disagree in that, for those who were responsible in obtaining health coverage at a cost they could afford, were also responsible enough to pay the bills that exceeded their healthcare benefit. The statements otherwise is nonsense.

-Geaux

Obama stands by promise that "you can keep your plan" - CBS News
Amid reports of millions of Americans losing their insurance because of new Obamacare regulations, President Obama on Wednesday stood by his promise that those who liked their coverage before the Affordable Care Act became law could keep that coverage.

"If you had one of these substandard plans before the Affordable Care Act became law, and you liked that plan, you were able to keep it," the president said in Boston.​

You could keep your insurance...UNTIL the ACA became law. Then you're screwed.

How many of you idiots are now going to say, "Yeah. Yeah, that's what he meant! Obviously!"

Of course, that's patently ridiculous. He said you could keep your insurance AFTER ACA was law.

This is America right, the same nation where 90% of the voters can't make the Bilderberg connection to the 2 parties !!!!!!!!!!!!

:eusa_doh:

By the way, Obama is NOT a US citizen.

Obamacare is invalid.

It is just that simple !!!!!!!!!

:cool:
That's nice. Run along now.

Nutters will defend your right to be screwed by a health insurance company....and to decide not to buy health insurance.....to the end.

They know their RIGHTS, dammit!
Proglodytes will deny you have rights.

Speaking of idiots...

You really can't comprehend that Obama lied to you, can you?

No, some can, but they are to invested in keeping up the front, so they have to carry on with the masquerade and do so willingly, these are the folks who regularly submarine their integrity to 'be right' on the friggin' Internet. :rolleyes:

Then you have the useful idiots, they don't care, there is nothing to "comprehend" becasue they are so far gone they don't question anything anyway, ergo, nothing to consider, nothing to think about.....

And mind you this from the Bush lied crowd.

How do you know when you meet these people? Do you have a test or something?
They say the same stupid crap you do.

Why do I need free birth control? I've had a vasectomy and my wife can't get pregnant. Why do we need maternity coverage? Why do I need a policy that covers pre-existing conditions? I don't have any.

My deductible will double from $10,000 per year to $22,000 per year and it still costs me more per month.

What was wrong with my previous policy if the new one is worse?

Your deductible will not be $22,000. Why are you being dishonest?

On why you need to help fund birth control........read this.

A few quick things that continue to annoy me | The Incidental Economist

Sorry, $20,000 per year.

From your link:

Premiums for Bronze Plans are only guesses until insurance companies unveil their qualified health plans for open enrollment. Some sources have estimated a Bronze Plan premium in 2016 to be $4,500 to $5,800 annually for individuals and $12,000 to $20,000 for familes of four or five.

Your premium can go to $20K/yr ($1,666 per month) not your deductible.

What are you paying per month for your premium now?

Also from your link:

Bronze are expected to have the lowest premium rates for the four new types of plans

$1,666 per month is one of the lowest premium rates?? We pay $260 per month (including vision and dental) for a family of five. This amount is pre-taxed, something that will be taxed in a few years ala the (un)aca. How in the world is $1,666 cheap?? This is nuts!

134- Or they died or went bankrupt...Take your subsidy and enjoy your affordable, quality, comprehensive, guaranteed insurance...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back