Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

No. Nobody will have premiums of $20,000.

Nobody will pay $1666 monthly for a bronze plan.

You people will simply have to get some facts. You are freeing yourselves out.

Agreed.. Obama did not like the fact that those of us who did not make much money, still found a way to cover our families with the policy we could afford. He cried foul and decided to take our little money, then charge us more under threat of fine, to pay for deadbeats and lowlifes who would not give up a cell phone, a night out on the town etc, to pay for healthcare.

By us doing the right thing for our families, we were rooted out and punished!

Communism at its best

-Geaux

iF YOU DON'T make much money, you'll be a helluva lot better off- you'are misinformed, of course.

And if you make too much to get the subsidies, you're paying for the insurance of those who DO get the subsidies.

That means you're NOT better off.

Except you're ALREADY paying for their care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way- no doctor, no preventive care, no cost controls, no regulation, ER care- bankruptcies, deaths etc etc etc. THIMK - Everything you know is Pubcrappe from greedy scammers...

Last edited:

You don't want us to have facts. You want us to have your progressive propaganda.

The LAST thing you want us to have is facts.

iF YOU DON'T make much money, you'll be a helluva lot better off- you'are misinformed, of course.

And if you make too much to get the subsidies, you're paying for the insurance of those who DO get the subsidies.

Except you're ALREADY paying for their care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way- no doctor, no preventive care, no regulation, ER care- bankruptcies, deaths etc etc etc. THIMK - Everything you know is Pubcrappe from greedy scammers...
How in the world does Obama's ass not get chapped from so many people sucking it? :confused:

I can for a fact stay with my current provider.

I suppose it could be interpreted that I am keeping my plan and "choosing" to add provisions making it ACA compliant. But why would I choose to add maternity coverage and other required elements? We certainly don't NEED maternity. I also would NOT choose to increase my deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets. I've done so in the past, but only as a means of reducing the premiums.

So... here's what I have in front of me, from my current provider:

A policy that is ACA compliant and most closely resembles my current coverage.

The difference? A 120% increase in premiums, and a marked increase in deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets.

For what? The same coverage?

This whole sham has clusterfuck written all over it. Just wait until the tens of millions of people who have not yet seen for themselves what the ACA truly is actually sign up for this pile of shit program.

I tell you I am so fucking angry I can hardly see straight. Goddamn fucking moronic asshole sorry excuse for a President. Fuck him.

Yes Sir. My insurance exceeds the "minimum" by a wide margin, but the letter I received aprox 2 weeks ago raised my premiums by 31%. I have no doubt whatsoever that that will double again in the coming year.

My Wife's provider (I am retired, she still works - she is on my policy and I on hers) has already intimated that there is a distinct possibility that in 2014 that her premiums will go up 75%. We will be able to keep our Doctor (an Internist that we have been with for nearly 30 years) but he is no longer accepting new patients and is refusing to accept Obarrycare patients.

The "Young people" that are supposed to keep this crap afloat have already stated en masse' that they will take the penalties (excuse me, taxes) rather than pay 750 a year for something that they will not use. Tens of thousands that are "joining up" are going into MEDICAID (for a freebie), rather than this BS.

Barry - you screwed the pooch on this one young blood….You are going to go down in history as the biggest joke of a president we have ever had to endure. One thing you can always count on with Democrats - they will always - at some point - screw themselves.

Except you're ALREADY paying for their care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, most expensive way- no doctor, no preventive care, no regulation, ER care- bankruptcies, deaths etc etc etc. THIMK - Everything you know is Pubcrappe from greedy scammers...
How in the world does Obama's ass not get chapped from so many people sucking it? :confused:

Maybe not his ass cuz the entitled are on the tit

-Geaux

You don't want us to have facts. You want us to have your progressive propaganda.

The LAST thing you want us to have is facts.
Truth has no agenda...Lone Lunger however does have an agenda...and the truth to IT is it's bane...

Every universal care system in the modern world has over 80 per cent approval, ours was at 34 per cent in 2007, and ours is worse and costs twice as much.... How dumb can you people get...Pub dupes...LOL

We see the facts. MILLIONS will pay more. Do you oft latch onto Statist failure lunger?

Maybe not his ass cuz the entitled are on the tit

-Geaux

time_breastfeeding_cover_parody.jpeg

Every universal care system in the modern world has over 80 per cent approval, ours was at 34 per cent in 2007, and ours is worse and costs twice as much.... How dumb can you people get...Pub dupes...LOL

The modern worlds sucks. Can't see it from my house

-Geaux

listen, you vulgar dingbat, we like his POLICIES because we're not brainwashed 50 per cent racist dupes of the greedy idiot rich...READ SOMETHING, FOOL.

Aren't Obama acolytes tired of being lied to over and over again? DO they enjoy being lied to?

Forum List

Back