Obama:This is going to be a browner country

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’

At least he admits its white genocide he and his liberal cultural marxist scum is after. No surprise.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

White Genocide in USA - White GeNOcide Project

There are five principal causes of white extinction. I am sure that other factors could be added to this list, but if just these five problems were addressed, I would no longer fear for the future of our race.

• An ethic of hedonism, individualism, and selfishness that denigrates reproduction and family life;
  • Feminism, which encourages women to pursue careers instead of making family life their primary occupation;
  • The widespread use of birth control and abortion to decouple sex from pregnancy and pregnancy from child-rearing;
  • The rising costs of family formation, chiefly caused by racial integration—which is the driving force behind suburbanization and ex-urbanization in order to find safe spaces for whites to raise families—and by non-white immigration and offshoring industry, which lower wages for whites;
  • Miscegenation, in which individuals reproduce their own genes but not their race by mixing with another race.

At least he admits its white genocide he and his liberal cultural marxist scum is after. No surprise.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

There is Kaz's hero.

There is Kaz's hero.

Since you're agreeing with me, that means you just called yourself a Nazi you stupid fuck. Seriously, Jake, pick the person you are closest to in life and tell them, "I need help. I am going to kill myself with liquor"

There is Kaz's hero.

Since you're agreeing with me, that means you just called yourself a Nazi you stupid fuck. Seriously, Jake, pick the person you are closest to in life and tell them, "I need help. I am going to kill myself with liquor"
I did not agree with you. I said Hitler is your hero. You do need help, yes.

jiFfM.jpg

Of course you're applying that video to Obama since it is he who wants to steal a country from those who built it. Look what they did to Detroit in 40 (30?) years.

Of course you're applying that video to Obama since it is he who wants to steal a country from those who built it. Look what they did to Detroit in 40 (30?) years.

I'm applying it to the OP. But yeah, Obama's a racist piece of shit too

No way is the country going to get whiter.
Michael Jackson did.
So did S.J.

I'm applying it to the OP. But yeah, Obama's a racist piece of shit too
As are you. You bow to Hitler and that gang. For shame on you. This is America. Who cares if this country has been getting "browner" the last century.

Forum List

Back