Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

As your heart doesn't care about kids flocking to this country to escape death in hell holes of US making in Central/South America.

:wtf:

Um..yeah...conservatives need to be consistent about their views no matter which party is in power. You know, like you do...

:eusa_liar:

As your heart doesn't care about kids flocking to this country to escape death in hell holes of US making in Central/South America.

:wtf:

Um..yeah...conservatives need to be consistent about their views no matter which party is in power. You know, like you do...

:eusa_liar:

I have to admit I didn't think Sallow would admit to Obama's screw ups in Central America and the man made humanitarian disaster he has created. A tip of the hat to Sallow being so honest.

drone-killing.jpg

^ American teenager murdered by an Illegal Obama Drone Strike

panetta_4.jpg

Who Obama killed:

panetta_4.jpg

From the ACLU web site:

This case follows a lawsuit filed by the ACLU and CCR in 2010 challenging Anwar Al-Aulaqi’s placement on government kill lists, before his death. A federal district court dismissed the case, holding that the plaintiff, Al-Aulaqi’s father, lacked standing to bring suit, and that the request for before-the-fact judicial review raised “political questions” that the court could not decide.

https://www.aclu.org/national-security/al-aulaqi-v-panetta

Political questions? What in the hell does that even mean. That is BS.

What's Bullshit is that you act like you give a shit.

You don't.

Bush's various wars killed hundreds of thousands of kids just like this.

Your heart doesn't bleed for any one of them.

So typical of a left wing reactionary to respond to logic with a vitriol attack.

I care about our troops I would not have sent them to Iraq either time. I would not have had the surge that resulted in so many deaths as did Obama. I would not target America citizens without at least some sort of due process. It could be done in secret and revealed after action was taken. I would be very wary of taking the CIAs word for anything.

What is obvious is that I am not sure if left wing reactionaries care about our young men and women or the COTUS. Protecting the King seems more important.

What was the name of that legislation that allowed almost any act to be perpetrated as long as it was a "terrorist" (including Americans) that was being targeted? What was the name of that legislation and who was the President when the legislation was enacted?

Did you go crazy when that legislation was passed?

Can anyone explain for what reason did he need to lay this on us at this time?

Like we don't have ENOUGH of the shit he's created to deal with?

Can he give us just one minute of peace without his ugliness about everyone and everything

I'm horrified to call him our President.... he has not one good thing to say about us the people he suppose to REPRESENT, Bush, Republicans and our country

And CNN might as well just hump his leg and stay attached to it they are so frikken biased and ugly just like he is

pull your head out of your ass and take a peek at reality, you must have had it firmly buried in crap for 8 yrs. while the Bushie's wrecking ball just about smashed America and a big chunk of the world, feel free to re-insert and let the clean-up crew do it's job.

go diddle yourself and don't ever respond to me again

Or else you will?

A) Tell your Mommy?
B) Beat your Dog?
C) Fuck off on the Broom you rode in on?

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

The fairy tale you and this moron you call a POTUS is no were close to reality...

There are bad people in this world and as long as you keep your head in your ass someone with a brain will keep protecting your dumbass as well as his...

Republicans are the party of torture after all

They actually celebrate it

you are more trustworthy than me RW if you believe that the CIA or any of the other govt behind the scenes organizations would not do a little torturing to get what they need .....Bush and company got caught.....if they would not have this thread would be non-existent.....and things would be going on as they have for centuries.....

Republicans are the party of torture after all

They actually celebrate it

you are more trustworthy than me RW if you believe that the CIA or any of the other govt behind the scenes organizations would not do a little torturing to get what they need .....Bush and company got caught.....if they would not have this thread would be non-existent.....and things would be going on as they have for centuries.....

he's such a hate spreading partisan hack..The Democrats knew ALL this was happening but somehow they get left out of it all

how amazing is that Obama it must of SLIPPED his mind and his tool wrongwhiner

Last edited:
Barry Obumbler just needs to go smoke some more weed and shut the fuck up... nobody but the morbidly stupid gives a fuck what he has to say.. about anything.

OP- All Obama did was read the Senate report- and he also made excuses for it because of the times after 9/11, hater dupes. Change the channel.

Blaming Obama for all the problems in the world is idiotic. Blaming Booosh's corrupt WORLD DEPRESSION makes a lot more sense, along with 5 years of mindless Pub obstruction and phony crises. What a bunch of a-holes, chump RWers...

shut up Frankie....no shit it is idiotic....but its not when people like you blame Bush and those nasty Republicans for all the ills of the world ...right?...Obama has been President long enough were SOME things he has done just may not be working to well....he is not infallible....

Let's turn Bush et al over to the Hague now.

We will have to do so eventually.

then you might as well drag all the other living x-Presidents with him....im quite sure they are all guilty of some type of crime against some group of people somewhere....

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

The problem is that Obama continues to protect Bush from legal jeopardy.

Wikileaks: Obama Administration Secretly Worked To Prevent Prosecution of War Crimes By The Bush Administration | JONATHAN TURLEY

thats the way it is.....the next President will do the same for Obama and company if something is found out about them........

The fairy tale you and this moron you call a POTUS is no were close to reality...

There are bad people in this world and as long as you keep your head in your ass someone with a brain will keep protecting your dumbass as well as his...

It is common knowledge that Bush not only engaged in torture but acknowledged it. This was no secret black ops operation by the CIA. Bush approved torture. The report is out today

Does is make you proud to be an American?

It is common knowledge that Bush not only engaged in torture but acknowledged it. This was no secret black ops operation by the CIA. Bush approved torture. The report is out today

Obama approved kills of American Citizens. What is the difference? Bush squeezed Intel out of terrorists that helped Obama take credit for killing bin Laden.

Obama tortures us everyday :asshole:
$44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg

Obama approved kills of American Citizens. What is the difference? Bush squeezed Intel out of terrorists that helped Obama take credit for killing bin Laden.

The difference

Those tortured by Bush were captives and subject to the laws of the United States

Those killed by drones were actively involved in taking up arms against the US and were not under our direct control

Forum List

Back