Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

Most democrats think living in a tent is torture. .

I said it before and I'll say it again...When defending something Republicans find themselves having to say the silliest shit ever as a defense such as living in a tent is just like drowning :lol:

Would you rather be waterboarded or killed? Which is worse.

People that join the military are choosing to be killed or at least the possibility. Nobody has ever chosen to be tortured.

I said it before and I'll say it again...When defending something Republicans find themselves having to say the silliest shit ever as a defense such as living in a tent is just like drowning :lol:

People that join the military are choosing to be killed or at least the possibility. Nobody has ever chosen to be tortured.
There's your problem. You have a screw loose. Choosing to fight for your country is not the same as choosing to be killed.

There's your problem. You have a screw loose. Choosing to fight for your country is not the same as choosing to be killed.

Yeah thats why they included the possibility. I see what you did there

Knowing that there is a good chance you will die for your country is always foremost in your mind. It doesn't get any more real than that.

A whole lot of people have died to protect the ideals that make America a beacon to the world.

But we're just gonna toss all those sacrifices out the window just because YOU soiled your panties when the mean ol' terrorists did mean things??????????

Thank God we have a whole lot of Americans who are made of sterner stuff.

I don't wear panties. I didn't torture anyone. I tossed nothing. What window are you talking about?

Protect what ideals the ideal that our president should have the authority to kill American citizens without trial?

People made of unrelenting stuff?

WTF are you talking about?

Don't confuse my refusal to deflect away from the POTUS to a single event that happened over a decade ago by a now retired POTUS as evidence that I support putting our soldiers at risk by violating Geneva conventions.

Your insistence upon turning a torture thread into a drone thread reflects your insecurity about the topic of the thread.

Whether it's torture or whether it is circumventing due process, it is a slap in the face to everyone who gave their life and everyone who loved someone who gave their life to stand up for the ideals that make America a beacon to the world.

I don't know how to say it any more simply.

Anyone who lets their fear motivate them to toss those ideals aside is a coward.

MHO

There never was a torture thread, except in the petty minds of left wing zealots attempting to feign indignation over waterboarding three terrorist scumbags. So, I demonstrate just how petty, partisan and hypocritical such feigned outrage is.

You want to shift the discussion to "We who oppose torture are more American than you who apporve of torture." Well, patriotic ass, neither I, nor many others, approve of torture, and therefore, you are only more American than camel shit.

Bush didn't believe that waterboarding was torture, Cheney didn't believe that waterboarding was torture, I don't believe that waterboarding was torture, and a whole lot of good Americans do not believe that waterboarding is torture. You are entitled to a contrary belief, but you are not entitled to your feigned indignation.

Too many other factors in the war on terrorism are much more horrible than the waterboarding of scumbags, and since you are not indignant over any of that, then your feigned indignation over waterboarding is nothing more than partisan posturing.

Our government assassinated an American in Yemen, with no due process, and killed and mained other completely innocent people in the process. That is something to get indignant over. But, you won't, because it would not be in your partisan interest to do so.

That, in itself, makes this entire thread an exercise in partisan, left wing, bullshit.

As far as cowards go, you people are not even up to that level.

A lot of dictators and the masses that followed them believed in their causes. They had excellent reasons and a lot of ways to justify departure from normal humanity.

A lot of dictators and the masses that followed them believed in their causes. They had excellent reasons and a lot of ways to justify departure from normal humanity.

Everyone who engages in torture justifies it in some manner. They use many of the same excuses you see on this thread

Its not really torture when I do it
They deserve it
I am saving lives by torturing

The same justifications were used when our POWs were tortured in Vietnam

The CIA couldn't have been very good at it. :laugh:

According to your post which is based only on partisan Democrat points? LOL, I thought you said I misinterpreted what you are claiming? Obviously I didn't.

How did you get all that from a nine-word post? :laugh:

You have no critical thinking skills

These people have lots of critical thinking skills and they think your thinking of torture is backwards and crude. They say torture doesn't work and leads to faulty data that causes more damage than good. It gathers faulty and unreliable intelligence and throws away the opportunity to acquire valuable intelligence. But what would the National Intelligence War College and the Army Command and General Staff College know?

fas.org./irp/dni/educing.pdf

And we don't torture, never did. But your childish word games aside, cavorting with terrorists is certainly asking to be interrogated, and coersively so.

According to your post which is based only on partisan Democrat points? LOL, I thought you said I misinterpreted what you are claiming? Obviously I didn't.

Your post had absolutely nothing to do with mine.

You tried to pass off Senate Democrats as the CIA and got called on it. Give it up, you lost this one.

So you don't think you showed anything? OK.

You certainly don't. :laugh:

I asked you about your post. Your vacuous responses were my point. Unfortunately since you lack basic cognitive functions, this will be lost on you like everything else is.

I pointed out your mistakes. What's the problem. :)

Basically, you had nothing right. :lol:

Gotcha. A bit early in the day to be drinking, isn't it? Oh well, it's 5pm somewhere...

These people have lots of critical thinking skills and they think your thinking of torture is backwards and crude. They say torture doesn't work and leads to faulty data that causes more damage than good. It gathers faulty and unreliable intelligence and throws away the opportunity to acquire valuable intelligence. But what would the National Intelligence War College and the Army Command and General Staff College know?

fas.org./irp/dni/educing.pdf

You have an quotes with sources from that or were you just responding with a link to a 250 page document?

Your post had absolutely nothing to do with mine.

You tried to pass off Senate Democrats as the CIA and got called on it. Give it up, you lost this one.

No. But I see you have very little to add, maybe because deep down inside you know torture is is wrong and that it really is obvious that we were officially doing it.

Remember and maybe your conscience can shine through. The Statue of Liberty does not stand for those values.

So you don't think you showed anything? OK.

You certainly don't. :laugh:

I asked you about your post. Your vacuous responses were my point. Unfortunately since you lack basic cognitive functions, this will be lost on you like everything else is.

I pointed out your mistakes. What's the problem. :)

Basically, you had nothing right. :lol:

Gotcha. A bit early in the day to be drinking, isn't it? Oh well, it's 5pm somewhere...

Your fantasy world is better than any known intoxication.

Obama assassinates a U.S. citizen with a drone attack...nothing to see move along. Launch a strike to kill Osama good, enhanced interrogation of an Osama operative bad, libs are from Mars or something.

And we don't torture, never did. But your childish word games aside, cavorting with terrorists is certainly asking to be interrogated, and coersively so.

Did you say childish word games aside then say the bolded? LOL

Forum List

Back