Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

Water Boarding got results and I'm dead right on that one.

Of course I don't consider water boarding torture so, you may be right. LOL
Yours is an errant minority opinion that illustrates the contempt for the rule of law common to most on the right.

You might try asking our service personel who are routinely water boarded.

Torture is what happend to McCain. THAT WAS TORTURE. Not being waterboarded with a doctor right there to make sure you weren't actually injured.

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

About time Bush and Cheney are arrested for war crimes and prosecuted by the DOJ.

We should " lower" ourselves to treating them just as they would treat us.
This, boys and girls, is what is known as the Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi argument.

Nope. That right there is someone who knows the difference between actual torture and water boardiing.

Tell everyone all about your water boarding experience.

I can hear the crickets already.

Yours is an errant minority opinion that illustrates the contempt for the rule of law common to most on the right.

Rule of law doesn't play any part in terrorists attacks there idiot.

Terrorist could care less about your rule of law.
This, boys and girls, is what is known as the Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi argument.

Nope. That right there is someone who knows the difference between actual torture and water boardiing.

Sure.

As soon as you tell everyone about yours. I mean its torture in your mind and you should be more than happy to let everyone know how you were tortured.

Sure.

As soon as you tell everyone about yours. I mean its torture in your mind and you should be more than happy to let everyone know how you were tortured.

In other words you don't even begin to know what you're talking about.

I have a friend who's a marine.

He was waterboarded. He said it was uncomfortable but a long way from torture as far as he was concerned.

Guess he should know since he experienced it.

You might try asking our service personel who are routinely water boarded.

Torture is what happend to McCain. THAT WAS TORTURE. Not being waterboarded with a doctor right there to make sure you weren't actually injured.
Why don't you ask our service people who went thru SERE training if they felt waterboarding was torture or not when they were going thru it? And why hasn't Hannity done it for charity yet?

Some people are evidently just a little bit too stupid to realize that torture is one of those things that separates law abiding civilized people from barbaric animals. Maybe they think the moral high ground should be determined by the terrorists.

He was waterboarded. He said it was uncomfortable but a long way from torture as far as he was concerned.

Uh huh....I'm sure he was acting tough for you....everyone I know who went thru SERE said that, while their thinking mind knew it would end shortly, their emotional mind and body were convinced they were going to die.

Sure.

In other words you don't even begin to know what you're talking about.

Guess you don't know what the hell your talking about since you've never experienced waterboarding either. Idiot.

Another point....do you think that suspected terrorists are waterboarded because it makes them "uncomfortable"?

Uh huh....I'm sure he was acting tough for you....everyone I know who went thru SERE said that, while their thinking mind knew it would end shortly, their emotional mind and body were convinced they were going to die.

Another point....do you think that suspected terrorists are waterboarded because it makes them "uncomfortable"?

WOW Now you think everyone should give a shit about your "suspected" terrorists??

Sorry to disappoint but my give a shit meter pegs at 0.

Forum List

Back