OBAMA To Be Subpoenaed!

You really can’t make this up can you. While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it. Not only ignores it but spreads lies to its ignorant base. Wow..sad..really, really sad.

While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it.

That's interesting...

I've been watching TCM most of the day, but every time I go thru the living room, wife has Fox on, and it's covering the impeachment.
Really..when I turned on Fox during the trial, the moron Mark Levin was babbling about something. Turned it back to CNN to watch real news.

Odd

Levin was on the wife's tv just before I came back down, flipped to CNN, and saw Don Lemon doing an interview.

You consider Lemon 'real news'?
Odd, because Lemon only came on after the trial had concluded. Other than my brief detour to the alternate universe known as Fox News I was tuned into CNN the whole time.

and the wife h as been watching the trial all day....

on Fox.

Who to believe?

you, or my lying eyes?

It has been on Fox every day since the beginning. ALL day.

At the end of the day, DJT was impeached on an opinion. No one, don’t care how great of an attorney they are, can prove intent here.

You really can’t make this up can you. While the Senate impeachment trial is going on Fox ignores it. Not only ignores it but spreads lies to its ignorant base. Wow..sad..really, really sad.

That's interesting...

I've been watching TCM most of the day, but every time I go thru the living room, wife has Fox on, and it's covering the impeachment.
Really..when I turned on Fox during the trial, the moron Mark Levin was babbling about something. Turned it back to CNN to watch real news.

Odd

Levin was on the wife's tv just before I came back down, flipped to CNN, and saw Don Lemon doing an interview.

Odd, because Lemon only came on after the trial had concluded. Other than my brief detour to the alternate universe known as Fox News I was tuned into CNN the whole time.

on Fox.

Who to believe?

you, or my lying eyes?
Well,it may be we are both right. According to poster 17 the trial was on until the night time line up of Fox idiots came on. Then they cut away from the trial. I tuned in during Hannity’s hour. Maybe they cut back who knows. All I know is I watched Levin for five minutes until I could take the idiot no longer. He is a babbling boob.

Eventually Obama will be in jail
What is your theory of how that would work?
Spied on trump ,, clapper has said many times I did what Obama told me to do
Guess I found the quote you are talking about, but it was about putting together what was know in one report for congress. I have not see a report. Who has it and what is in it?
No idea how you interpret things every one else sees differently

Fox has had the impeachment trial on from morning until night

Honestly John?

I had NPR on all day today when I wasn't laid up by my disability.

That shit was THE MOST BORING ASS CRAP I have ever listened to.

. . . and boy, was it petty compared to all the other war crimes other presidents have committed since Carter.

Yet? If this is the hill the DNC wants to die on? Sure, let's do this thing.

BUT, I can tell you this much, if Trump goes down, Biden needs to go down as well.

SO.

With that in mind, I leave it up to you.

No double standards here. All or none buddy. Which will it be? :dunno:
Get rid of them both. Win - win.

The OP says he was watching Hannity during the trial. So Fox May have covered the trial till Hannity or Tucker at which time they preempted the trial for alternate universe news.

That's interesting...

Odd

on Fox.

Who to believe?

you, or my lying eyes?
Well,it may be we are both right. According to poster 17 the trial was on until the night time line up of Fox idiots came on. Then they cut away from the trial. I tuned in during Hannity’s hour. Maybe they cut back who knows. All I know is I watched Levin for five minutes until I could take the idiot no longer. He is a babbling boob.

Topic is not Fox news.

That's interesting...

Odd

9aWmB0f.gif

Guess I found the quote you are talking about, but it was about putting together what was know in one report for congress. I have not see a report. Who has it and what is in it?
Still sounds like just another conspiracy theory to me. Guess you have to be a true believer. But, I would watch that trial if it ever cam on, but doubt that it does. If Trump we to fail to be re-elected, what do you think of the possibility of Trump as the so not indicted co-conspirator with his lawyer, now serving time?

Up until the five. I been watching all day ha

How can you stand it? You have a strong stomach, I guess.
It’s history in the making .. democrats are INSANE

Still sounds like just another conspiracy theory to me. Guess you have to be a true believer. But, I would watch that trial if it ever cam on, but doubt that it does. If Trump we to fail to be re-elected, what do you think of the possibility of Trump as the so not indicted co-conspirator with his lawyer, now serving time?
What ever melts your butter

3n1kho.jpg

Forum List

Back