Obama to go on tour and announce future executive actions before state of the union address

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
I'm to lazy to find the damn link and too pissed off. Does this guy have balls or what? Holy shit! He's going to do this BEFORE the SOU address. that means he's going to stand up in front of a republican congress and give them a big fuck you.

he needs to be embarrassed and crushhed the last 2 years he has in office. Bring up the IRS scandal and Benghazi and just unleash the fury. Then send him TONS of legislation to sign and all they need to do is find 4 dems to cross over. With how much the libs hate Obama we can find 4. Fuck him. Let him fuck his party also while he's at it. half the titanic is gone and there's one more half to go.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Well once a community agitator always one except now on a grand scale

He hoses us down (taxpayers expense) by traveling all over the country to give his hateful speech's that is filled with LIES.

what a President. He could lose his voice and I wouldn't care.

Gotta love our President moving ahead without the Do Nothing Congress

long overdue

• Banned
A link will not tell us anything we don't already know about the useless piece of shit. I can't breathe!

It's not east to piss me off, but now that we control congress I want his approval ratings to drop into the 30's. i want him to look so bad and be so unpopular that his exective actions and major legislation that he signed to make scholars look back 20 years from now and declare him the worst public servant in the history of our nation to the point of being unamerican.

I want him to have a hell of a life after his presidency, which he's already guaranteed for him and his family. He doesn't care, though. Wouldn't shock me if he got divorced by Michelle after it. Pretty smart move on her part.

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

He'll be singing a different tune when a Republican is President and he pulls this crap of stepping over the Democrat/liberal Representation in Congress to act like a frikken Dictator

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

long overdue

When do you suppose he will be proposing the Enabling Act? Maybe the Patriot Act is enough. As with not voting, not passing Obama's BS ideology is DOING something.

long overdue

The House representatives haven't been able to do anything other than send bills to the Senate for votes, which Hairless Reid has sitting under his desk in stacks. He has been protecting Barry so Barry doesn't have to veto anything that would show the voters what a coward he really is.

Change is coming though, and Barry has his tail between his legs. Talk about some true colors emerging....:thup:

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about
Trying to work with a Republican Gridlocked Congress is useless

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four

long overdue

The House representatives haven't been able to do anything other than send bills to the Senate for votes, which Hairless Reid has sitting under his desk in stacks. He has been protecting Barry so Barry doesn't have to veto anything that would show the voters what a coward he really is.

Change is coming though, and Barry has his tail between his legs. Talk about some true colors emerging....:thup:

Lets hope you're right on the change coming

long overdue

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four

Dude you are confusing leadership with dictatorship. see people with brains who passed high school and got their diploma know that leadership is defined by how ell you bring people together, not far apart. dictatorship is fuck everybody else and I'll do everything myself, because i have the POWER. Go in your hole now and fuck off.

long overdue

Dude you are confusing leadership with dictatorship. see people with brains who passed high school and got their diploma know that leadership is defined by how ell you bring people together, not far apart. dictatorship is fuck everybody else and I'll do everything myself, because i have the POWER. Go in your hole now and fuck off.
The more Mr Obama acts to make the country a better place the more his approval numbers rebound, go figure.

Forum List

Back