Obama to rape victim: A gun may not have helped; At least your rapist was unarmed!

It sounds like Obama is going to use the number of unarmed rapes to measure whether his executive orders are working.

Anyone else see that disastrous 10 seconds of his CNN lecture? A brave woman came on national TV and said she was raped by an intruder in college and now she feels it is a mothers responsibility to own a firearm.

Obama told her it's "debatable" if a gun would've helped her.....and said it's nice to at least make sure her rapist is unarmed!!!

What a piece of shit.

do us a favor and talk about things you know something about... like cartoons.

the average rape lasts six hours and the initial attack is by surprise. the person's weapon is then taken from them by the criminal.

idiot.

Anyone else see that disastrous 10 seconds of his CNN lecture? A brave woman came on national TV and said she was raped by an intruder in college and now she feels it is a mothers responsibility to own a firearm.

Obama told her it's "debatable" if a gun would've helped her.....and said it's nice to at least make sure her rapist is unarmed!!!

What a piece of shit.

This is terrible.

The only thing I can think of, had I been his press advisor, is to focus on curing and screening mental illness, and to develop agreed programs for earlier intervention, prevention
and correction, such as how to resolve complaints of sex abuse and relationship abuse
at the first sign of an oppressive, coercive attitude showing disregard for the consent of others.

The issue is preventing rape, not waiting for an attack to happen then hope you can use
enough force to stop it.

But guess what?
That's exactly the tactic Obama uses politically:
To force your way onto others until a greater force stops you. Ignore the dissent or consent of the people affected, but push until they either stop you, give up fighting, or are too weak or divided to defend themselves against greater political forces.

Obama and the politicized liberals use this attitude to bully down others.

So he is not in any position to say it is unhealthy and abusive, if he uses COERCION himself to dominate by force, against the will of others screaming NO,
instead of respecting consent of others, including objections, and resolving conflicts.

How can you teach people that no means no,
when half the country has been objecting to things like
the federal mandates that Obama keeps pushing anyway?

If I were in charge of his campaigns and public strategies, that's one area I would insist he address
so that his arguments don't contradict themselves. You can't say you are for consensus building,
but then use coercion to force your way, your agenda on others despite their express dissent.

CNN claims he didn't know who would ask the questions or what they would ask. And ya know...I believe them. How else could Obama had said that?

Telling a rape victim a gun probably wouldn't have helped (unless she shot the rapist) that it takes a lot of training to shoot someone (Thugs seem to do it, and she may have sought training) and HEY...let's be sure your raper isn't armed!!! Then you get to live in shame at least!!

My opinion is he would have been more upset had she shot her rapist if she had a gun... I am done with President Obama...

no. :cuckoo:

oh how the LEFT gives a crap about WOMEN. you had first hand experience of it with that liberal democrat Billy hound dog Clinton and now this from a man who thanks god for an abortion provider, PP

Dear Stephanie
What else can you expect from the liberal camp that
tries to say depending on federal govt to pay for birth control is "free choice"

If the point is to empower women equally NOT to depend on abusive husbands to control resources and decisions for them,
why are these liberal politicians teaching minorities to depend on abusive govt to control resources and decisions for them.

How is this about liberation or equality:
By teaching people to give up choice and authority and depend on electing "other people with authority" to dictate policy through govt?
How is that not the equivalent of giving up and depending on another person "with greater authority or force" to control the relationship?
Isn't that just setting people up to be abuse victims,
similar to women afraid to leave abusive relationships because they depend on the money and security?

that man and party should make us all sick with the way to look down at women. just look at him and his sneering at her like you don't have a clue, how dare you question my manly self

HE doesn't speak for me or the millions of women who didn't vote for his ugly thuggish self. so don't come off like you give a damn. all you care about is IMPOSING your sick agenda on us while stepping on our necks with you EO'S that are not legally binding or constitutional

dont be naive.
rape victim had rna money .
bribe
she sold herself and her child like whore for rna money
yes i know.everybody love rape victim .but true is true.
if you are smart and you watched obama and rape victim speech at cnn
you can understant ............
please dont be naive

that man and party should make us all sick with the way to look down at women. just look at him and his sneering at her like you don't have a clue, how dare you question my manly self

I think his most revealing moment was being asked if his daughter got pregnant.
His answer showed he didn't even frame it as about her first and foremost.
It was instantly HIS OPINION that she shouldn't be punished with a baby, as if she were an object for him to make decisions for.
It wasn't about her, it was about him.

Same with this exchange, he was talking about his own agenda and what he thought is more commonly going on.

If it's only the politicians who bully their way around enough to win,
if these politically polarizing types are the only ones who can navigate the system and financing,
then we will continue to get this type of tactic if this bullying game is the standard we use to vote candidates into office.

dont be naive.
rape victim had rna money .
bribe

I'd like to see you say that to her face. this is what I'm talking about. they don't care about women, rape victims or anyone else who doesn't bend over to their thinking

GunDeathStatsUSA_zpsy6j4z1in.jpg

Dear JimBowie1958
if anyone abuses a gun, if any criminals or mentally ill people get possession of guns,
if anyone suffers from a crime, abuse, trauma or other damage from abuse of a gun,
YES, we as a society have a problem with guns getting abused.

I offered the proposal to
a. Require that all citizens, especially those who want to be authorized to use arms
to enforce and defend laws, go through Constitutional education and training on all
the same standards and procedures expected of police and military.

People like me who prefer conflict resolution and not to be involved in armed defense,
should have access to equal legal resources to resolve any conflict, grievance, complaint to
protect their interests (from bullying abuse, fraud, criminal or civil violation, discrimination, etc.)

People who want to use arms lawfully should also have the option, or each district can decide
on requirements, for full training and screening similar to police and military procedures.

A major benefit is that citizens will become better prepared to hold govt officials and agencies to the same standards by being educated in them and by enforcing the same standards.

b. set up a system for revoking citizenship as an alternative to the death penalty:
ie for citizens to invoke legal rights, freedoms, protections and privileges,
by signing agreements to uphold the laws, and to accept legal
and financial responsibility for any convictions of premeditated crimes, especially
agreeing to restitution for any premeditated crimes abusing firearms.

For cases where govt revokes citizenship, I would propose setting up prison exchange and
worker programs along the border. So for every person who loses citizenship for a certain sentence or for life, that person would trade places with an immigrant on the waiting list applying for citizenship.

Then the labor in factories can be done by traffickers, gang leaders and drug lords
as restitution for victims of sweatshop slavery who are then free to go to school
paid for by wrongdoers performing the labor to pay back all the costs to victims and society.

In exchange for investing labor and resources in building sustainable programs, the workers would
earn shares in the land, property and programs. If people owe more restitution than they can work off, then they will end up volunteering their time and labor, just like their victims who were forced into that.

Currently any restitution and money from prison programs goes into the govt.
Police and law enforcement seize the property and money from drug busts and trafficking rings.
But RICO laws allow for citizens and communities to reclaim such property as restitution.
So by using these laws to pay back the actual victims and communities suffering from
organized crime, the cycle of poverty and abuse can be broken. Instead of politicians exploiting these issues for points, campaign dollars and votes; and prison contractors profiting off crime and seizures going on. The cost of crime should be paid back to victims, taxpayers and society. NOT politicians and govt running these failed systems on taxpayer dollars, while wrongdoers are never held to pay it back.
Everything you posted is total LIB bullshit!
There are millions of plain ordinary people who own guns for lots of reasons.
They aren't the ones by percent of the population committing the vast majority of gun related murders. Inner city negro thugs are murdering each other.
Your fantasy that people who commit crimes against others should "pay restitution" somehow is total bullshit!
Ya I want the fucking negro thugs who stole my Escalade to show up where I live and mow my fucking lawns for the next ten years. Grow up!

Another stupid, bullshit thread.

Women would be safer from rapists with mace and self-defense training, not guns. Since men are generally stronger than women, they'd wrestle the gun away, rape them, and then shoot them dead.

Do you wanna be raped and then shot dead or just raped? Take your pick, dummies.

Obama is right. It is totally debatable since guns hardly ever come into play in acts of heroism, contrary to the movieland fantasy that RWNJ trolls live in.
Another LIB bullshit post! 99% of women who carry a gun have taken gun training courses. These women are NOT going to let an attacker close enough to grab the gun. That's what the training is for.
It's called having constant 'situational awareness'. The first thing they are told is if you aren't 100% sure you will shoot to kill leave the class and sell the gun.
Virtually no women gun owner goes out and buys a gun and sticks it in her purse and forgets it.
I know a lot of women who carry a gun and I assure you each of them would not hesitate to shoot to kill anyone attacking them.
You're so fucking dumb you claim women should take "self defense training" then you say women aren't as strong as men. So why take the training dummy?
A man intent on raping a woman isn't going to be scared off when the woman warns him she has taken "self defense training". God you're ignorant!
Mace? Ya fucking right! All the rapist has to do is cover his face as he rushes her and knocks her down. This takes 2 seconds.

It seems that two consecutive Democratic Presidents are going to go down in history as having come down on the side of those who would sexually abuse women, and against the side of women who have been, or are at risk of being sexually-abused.

If Hillary gets elected, then that will make three.

Now remind me, again, which party was it that was supposedly waging a “war on women”?

What a piece of shit.
What is most outstanding is he arrived at his conclusion without knowing the circumstances of that woman's experience. Is his conclusion based on the notion that no woman has ever used a gun to fight off a rapist?
He doesn't have to worry about Michelle getting raped. That amazon would rip a rapist in half.

Talk about a war on women!

With Obama and the gun grabbers I'm getting flashbacks to when we were advised the best way to deal with a rapist was to submit. Holy toledo I really can't believe we've come back full circle.

Yeah in my opinion it was the most stunning event of the night.

Told a rape victim a gun probably wouldn't have helped her and at least her rapist wasn't armed.
Well, you know, girls cant really use a gun; its too scary for them I guess, so it couldnt really help them....despite the thousands of women who successfully use them to fight off criminals every year.

What a piece of shit.
What is most outstanding is he arrived at his conclusion without knowing the circumstances of that woman's experience. Is his conclusion based on the notion that no woman has ever used a gun to fight off a rapist?
He doesn't have to worry about Michelle getting raped. That amazon would rip a rapist in half.
Very few men intent on raping a women are going to settle for a fucking man in MO's clothing.

If he doesn't think that an innocent person is worth defending, then I suggest that he start packing because he is free to leave this country at any time.

God bless you and that lady always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back