Obama to Republicans....You did build this

The republican party is like a church picnic that suddenly turned into a lynch mob.

It's funny, because the Republican Party used to be the"sensible" party led by intellectuals

Now they have become a rebrand of the Know Nothings and the John Birch Society. No rhetoric is too vile, no accusation too bizarre. It has become a party based on hatred and fear and it is fed by the rightwing media

What's more funny is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

But, let me guess.....you like Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is irrelevant in 2016

He has generally been irrelevant.

But, he helped feed the frenzy that gave us our current liar-in-chief.

So, in some ways, Obama knows just how this works.

Just wondering why he is critical of the tactic. It worked for him.

The republican party is like a church picnic that suddenly turned into a lynch mob.

It's funny, because the Republican Party used to be the"sensible" party led by intellectuals

Now they have become a rebrand of the Know Nothings and the John Birch Society. No rhetoric is too vile, no accusation too bizarre. It has become a party based on hatred and fear and it is fed by the rightwing media

Sharpton had nothing to do with Obama's career

Now that's funny.

He should be planning his zero accomplishments Presidential library. I'm sorry he did have two one will be in the room of "I stole the Nobel Peace Prize from someone who deserved it more" the other will be "I'm the first black President who did absolutely nothing to improve Black Communities and race relations."
You people are just not prepared for a president Obama finally able to speak his mind. He is not going away to hide like Bush did.
He would run like a little bitch if someone like myself challenged him to a political discussion without his powers of the presidential office.

You idiots won't able to handle when he gets smacked down by the real opposition to Democrats.

"If you tell a lie over and over again, people start to believe it"

He would run like a little bitch if someone like myself challenged him to a political discussion without his powers of the presidential office.

You idiots won't able to handle when he gets smacked down by the real opposition to Democrats.
The chances of you ever having a debate with the president is so infinitesimal as to make your boast akin to saying you could beat up Mike Tyson.

The chances of you ever having a debate with the president is so infinitesimal as to make your boast akin to saying you could beat up Mike Tyson.
If I ever get into political office or run for political office my chances of taking a cheap shot from the wimpy coward are 100%.

I can easily squash him like a grape.

If I ever get into political office or run for political office my chances of taking a cheap shot from the wimpy coward are 100%.

I can easily squash him like a grape.
Obama is a world class debater, you are not even a good debater on this board.

President Obama's message to Republicans on their candidate Donald Trump? You built this.

"The problem is not all Republicans think the way that guy does," "The problem is they’ve been riding this tiger for a long time. They’ve been feeding this base all kinds of crazy for years.”

Obama slammed Trump — who was speaking to a Cincinnati rally at the exact same time —for his rhetoric and actions toward women. But he reserved some of his harshest criticism for Republicans who knew better and didn't stop fringe parts of their party that fed on conspiracies like the allegation that Obama wasn't born in America.

"Don't act like this started with Donald Trump. He took it to a whole other level. I have to give him credit," Obama said.

Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

The Republican party has carefully cultivated a constituency of mindless rubes that they can whip into a frenzy (against their own best interests no less) over falsehoods and innuendo. Trump has been in the cards for years.

Same people who rushed to join the Tea Party

The biggest hurdle I see for the future of the Republican Party is not what they can do with the low information voters who flocked to Trump......but what can they do with the rightwing media that gives them their orders?
That's definitely a problem although a see a faint glimmer of hope in all the 'former' Fox News fans who no longer acknowledge it as anything more than entertainment.

President Obama's message to Republicans on their candidate Donald Trump? You built this.

"The problem is not all Republicans think the way that guy does," "The problem is they’ve been riding this tiger for a long time. They’ve been feeding this base all kinds of crazy for years.”

Obama slammed Trump — who was speaking to a Cincinnati rally at the exact same time —for his rhetoric and actions toward women. But he reserved some of his harshest criticism for Republicans who knew better and didn't stop fringe parts of their party that fed on conspiracies like the allegation that Obama wasn't born in America.

"Don't act like this started with Donald Trump. He took it to a whole other level. I have to give him credit," Obama said.

Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

Democrats have no moral standing to trash talk. Fuck Obama and his fucking wife.

He should be planning his zero accomplishments Presidential library. I'm sorry he did have two one will be in the room of "I stole the Nobel Peace Prize from someone who deserved it more" the other will be "I'm the first black President who did absolutely nothing to improve Black Communities and race relations."

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
More than doubled the Stock Market
Got combat troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Gay rights in the military and marriage
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

I don't believe he killed Osama, think he died long before that, but perhaps he believed he killed him. CNN says the 14 million jobs thing was arrived at through some questionable methods and I agree, but even if only 9.3 million jobs were created on his watch, that's much better then Bush Jr.'s 5.7 million (Source: Did President Obama really create 14 million jobs?)
You probably also believe this: Michele Bachmann: Electing Hillary Clinton ‘Will Lead To Even More Sexual Assaults Against Women’ | Right Wing Watch

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament
That's a list that should put him in Leavenworth about 59 years.

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

I don't believe he killed Osama, think he died long before that, but perhaps he believed he killed him. CNN says the 14 million jobs thing was arrived at through some questionable methods and I agree, but even if only 9.3 million jobs were created on his watch, that's much better then Bush Jr.'s 5.7 million (Source: Did President Obama really create 14 million jobs?)
You probably also believe this: Michele Bachmann: Electing Hillary Clinton ‘Will Lead To Even More Sexual Assaults Against Women’ | Right Wing Watch

I'm left wing, not right wing.

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

I was not making any assumptions about your politics . I was commenting on your assertion about Biladen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

I was not making any assumptions about your politics . I was commenting on your assertion about Biladen.

No, you were assuming that I'd probably agree with something said by Michele Bachmann.

"If you tell a lie over and over again, people start to believe it"
Sharpton?
be serious

What, did he help Obama win the black vote?

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament
Is that all you guys have left?

Lock him up

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

No, you were assuming that I'd probably agree with something said by Michele Bachmann.
Nope. Wrong again. Just putting your assertion about BiniLaden in the same category with the stuff that she says

Obama's accomplishments:
Prevented a Depression
14 million jobs
Killed bin Laden
Obamacare
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

It's over Bubba!!

Donald Trump Is Probably Past The Point Of No Return | Huffington Post

upload_2016-10-15_10-51-56.png

Forum List

Back