Obama to Republicans....You did build this

President Obama's message to Republicans on their candidate Donald Trump? You built this.

"The problem is not all Republicans think the way that guy does," "The problem is they’ve been riding this tiger for a long time. They’ve been feeding this base all kinds of crazy for years.”

Obama slammed Trump — who was speaking to a Cincinnati rally at the exact same time —for his rhetoric and actions toward women. But he reserved some of his harshest criticism for Republicans who knew better and didn't stop fringe parts of their party that fed on conspiracies like the allegation that Obama wasn't born in America.

"Don't act like this started with Donald Trump. He took it to a whole other level. I have to give him credit," Obama said.

Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

Too funny, it's like the Republican Party are being chased by some hideous monster they created in their own basement and are frantically knocking on The President's door...

"Help, it's after us let us in!!"

"Don't you want to see my birth certificate first?"

Obama is just stating the obvious to Republicans

They realize they have created a monster and have taken the unprecedented step to refuse to endorse their own candidate for President. The Deplorables will blame Republican leadership for Trumps loss but the leaders need to protect what is left of their crumbling image

Obama is retarded , can't even he see the democrats lowered the bar by voting for him because the republicans elected bush jr?

Actually, Obama is the first of many to follow

Your nominating Trump will ensure you will not be able to elect a president for a generation

You got that right ...you guys will continue to elect worse and worse candidates ...until bonzo the monkey is in the White house.

And they hate the vets/soldiers, the elderly and disabled.

So we agree that the republican's hate the vets, old, and disabled by the house cutting back or defunding most every program. Our mentally ill are walking the streets homeless because there has been so many cut backa..
Stealing our Social Security to give themselves pay raises calling Social Security a gift .

You are Sleep Walking Blue Gin....Wake Up!!!!

Obama is just stating the obvious to Republicans

They realize they have created a monster and have taken the unprecedented step to refuse to endorse their own candidate for President. The Deplorables will blame Republican leadership for Trumps loss but the leaders need to protect what is left of their crumbling image

Obama is retarded , can't even he see the democrats lowered the bar by voting for him because the republicans elected bush jr?

Actually, Obama is the first of many to follow

Your nominating Trump will ensure you will not be able to elect a president for a generation

You got that right ...you guys will continue to elect worse and worse candidates ...until bonzo the monkey is in the White house.

I imagine, to conservatives, they will be "worse and worse"

I pity you once Liberals take over the courts

Hopefully he will get the same respectful send off the Libs gave GWB. He deserves no less after all.

It was the GOP who threw GWB under the bus Blue Gin. I actually felt sorry for Bush after Cheney used him and then threw him out to the wolfs.
Until your party is realistic and take responsibility for their own doings and stop blaming the Left for everything.. it will only get worse.

The republican party is like a church picnic that suddenly turned into a lynch mob.

The republican party is like a church picnic that suddenly turned into a lynch mob...
President Obama's message to Republicans on their candidate Donald Trump? You built this.

"The problem is not all Republicans think the way that guy does," "The problem is they’ve been riding this tiger for a long time. They’ve been feeding this base all kinds of crazy for years.”

Obama slammed Trump — who was speaking to a Cincinnati rally at the exact same time —for his rhetoric and actions toward women. But he reserved some of his harshest criticism for Republicans who knew better and didn't stop fringe parts of their party that fed on conspiracies like the allegation that Obama wasn't born in America.

"Don't act like this started with Donald Trump. He took it to a whole other level. I have to give him credit," Obama said.

Obama to Republicans: You fed the crazy

I do honestly believe ~ What goes around comes around..

Obama is leaving the WH looking like a gracious man to most people.

Hopefully he will get the same respectful send off the Libs gave GWB. He deserves no less after all.

After 9-11 Bush had 80% approval which includes a hell of a lot of Liberals. Bush was given a 9-11 card where he could get anything he wanted to fight terror

It was only after he abused his card privileges, that Liberals took it away

In the end, Bush had an approval rating of around 27%. Obama will have twice that

So......Drumpf is Obama's fault? :rofl:
We wouldn't need to make America great again, if it wasn't for him.

Seems our greatness was being flushed down the toilet at the end of President Bushes second term when President Obama took over. So in reality President Obama turned that around and America stayed great with very little help from the announce obstructionist goal of the GOP.
No, just a recession. Obama came along ruined our healthcare system. Made us the laughing stock of the world. You do know we are closer to war with Russia since Regan ended the cold war?

The Soviet Union fell from within. Its own leaders initiated reforms —inadvertently brought an end to the Evil Empire — out of self-preservation. This is not to say that Reagan did not play a role in ending the Cold War stalemate. However, his part is far less important than we like to believe. And even more importantly, it was not Reagan's stubborn-'murica-cowboy attitude that helped bring about peace — it was his ability to sit down and talk to his supposed enemy that capped the amount of nuclear warheads in the world and paved the way for more meetings. Mind you, he only did this because of the actions taken by Gorbachev.

Who Really Ended the Cold War? (Hint: It Wasn't Reagan)

What enrages me about the current version of the Republican Party is how they side with Russia over our own country. Encourage Russian generated Wikileaks. Claims Russia is more powerful than our Military. Hold up Dictator Putin as an example of strong leadership
What a load of crap. I think you just look for shit to be enraged about.

Seems our greatness was being flushed down the toilet at the end of President Bushes second term when President Obama took over. So in reality President Obama turned that around and America stayed great with very little help from the announce obstructionist goal of the GOP.
No, just a recession. Obama came along ruined our healthcare system. Made us the laughing stock of the world. You do know we are closer to war with Russia since Regan ended the cold war?

The Soviet Union fell from within. Its own leaders initiated reforms —inadvertently brought an end to the Evil Empire — out of self-preservation. This is not to say that Reagan did not play a role in ending the Cold War stalemate. However, his part is far less important than we like to believe. And even more importantly, it was not Reagan's stubborn-'murica-cowboy attitude that helped bring about peace — it was his ability to sit down and talk to his supposed enemy that capped the amount of nuclear warheads in the world and paved the way for more meetings. Mind you, he only did this because of the actions taken by Gorbachev.

What enrages me about the current version of the Republican Party is how they side with Russia over our own country. Encourage Russian generated Wikileaks. Claims Russia is more powerful than our Military. Hold up Dictator Putin as an example of strong leadership

GOP= Party of Putin

He should be planning his zero accomplishments Presidential library. I'm sorry he did have two one will be in the room of "I stole the Nobel Peace Prize from someone who deserved it more" the other will be "I'm the first black President who did absolutely nothing to improve Black Communities and race relations."

Liberals hate it when you use their own logic against them.

let me know when a rightwingnut uses logic.

lowlife trumpster willow ijit. :rolleyes:

Let's discuss Obama and knock off the trolling, troll. It's all you ever do and it's tiresome

Hey let's talk Obunglescare....you know that disaster that is breaking the backs of hard working Americans while you moochers get "free" insurance?
The worst kind of crazy is the kind where the subject thinks they are normal and everyone else is crazy. Stick to the topic which happens to be how the republicans decided to cater to the radical fringe.

I don't take direction from you...learn that and live it. The topic is Obama, my posts are on Obama and his failed policies that have contributed to the downfall of this nation and his meager attempt to blame republicans. The problem is the facts make you uncomfortable...as they should
"contributed to the downfall of this nation".....so this nation has fallen? On what alternative universe do YOU live on? Why do you Drumpfsters hate this country?

She lives in the universe that believes Trump will "Make America Great Again"
That makes no sense, America is currently great.

not to people who think only white males Christians should have rights.

It will be interesting to see how the GOP reacts to their disastrous defeat next month

While the mainstream party has distanced themselves from Trump, they need to do something about the Deplorables

Trump has set the precedent on how to get nominated in the GOP......Scream about immigrants, Muslims, guns, gays and god

There are no longer any rules of propriety with Republicans...the more bizarre the better

Right now, I'm guessing Ted Cruz in 2020

Last edited:
Spare me the lecture Obozo. The partisanship and extremism in both parties is at an all time high thanks to your leadership.

Fucktard New York bitch

Fucktard New York bitch

Need a tissue to wipe the spittle off your keyboard?

Fucktard New York bitch

Need a tissue to wipe the spittle off your keyboard?
You spit first you crazy libtards.

Spare me the lecture Obozo. The partisanship and extremism in both parties is at an all time high thanks to your leadership.
Obummer would not know leadership if it bit him in the ass. All he knows how to do well is lie and whine!

The republican party is like a church picnic that suddenly turned into a lynch mob.

It's funny, because the Republican Party used to be the"sensible" party led by intellectuals

Now they have become a rebrand of the Know Nothings and the John Birch Society. No rhetoric is too vile, no accusation too bizarre. It has become a party based on hatred and fear and it is fed by the rightwing media

What's more funny is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

But, let me guess.....you like Al Sharpton.

It's funny, because the Republican Party used to be the"sensible" party led by intellectuals

Now they have become a rebrand of the Know Nothings and the John Birch Society. No rhetoric is too vile, no accusation too bizarre. It has become a party based on hatred and fear and it is fed by the rightwing media

What's more funny is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

But, let me guess.....you like Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton is irrelevant in 2016

Forum List

Back