• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

I hope so, im so annoyed by the whole issue.

He will probably release the COLB again and the issue will persist though, people are idiots.

Even if he wasn't born here he is the president and there is no way you will get eric holder to prosecute the case so all you Birthers out there just drop the fucking issue, lets get on with the debt, defecit, and shitty economy already!

Well, that was money well spent.... at least he paid out of his own pocket to keep it hidden. And now, let's see your college records, Mr O.
....As if some Bimbo, like you, would RECOGNIZE a college-record!!

389.gif

It's time to.....

....you fuckin' pinheads!!!!​

They're called "Transcripts" fuck-nuts.

Anyone who's filled out an admission form knows this.

Okay, he did it. Saw the document on the morning news. Does anybody actually think that the birthers will FINALLY admit they were wrong???
Of course they won't, since all Obama did was further fuel their fire by releasing not a BC, but yet another COLB..

Now there are two of them.

Okay, he did it. Saw the document on the morning news. Does anybody actually think that the birthers will FINALLY admit they were wrong??? Yeah, and The Beatles really didn't have any talent. :rolleyes:

Just another "Certificate of Live Birth" - not the actual birth certificate. Nothing to get too thrilled about. I think this new COLB is a fake... have to wait until Trump certifies it.

Or, to state this without any spin or other bullshit, Lt Col Lakin refused to follow orders, hence he got six months in prison, loss of pay, loss of pension, and loss of rank. And rightfully so.

That would be spin. The Lieutenant Colonel simply asked to see Obama's birth certificate to ensure that he was qualified to lead. Obama now understands the importance of this by having today's press conference. So why didn't he show this soldier the same consideration 6 months ago? Does he not care about our soldiers?

Dude,

The court martial says he disobeyed orders form senior officers and missed movement.

He fucked over his men.

He got what any moron gets for missing movement, minus the beating enlisted men give another for doing so.

Dude,

Obama is CIC. If his eligibility is in doubt, all orders are suspect. Why didn't the CIC just comply with this soldier's request? He obviously thought it important enough to do it today. Why not 6 months ago?

You know, while Trump's running as hot as he is now, perhaps he should demand to see Michelle Obama's birth certificate. I wonder how long it would take them to whip up another fake one for her too.

Thank you Donald Trump for getting the name of the hospital and attending physician released. With this critical information revealed, now the investigation into Obama's past can begin in ernest.

Or, to state this without any spin or other bullshit, Lt Col Lakin refused to follow orders, hence he got six months in prison, loss of pay, loss of pension, and loss of rank. And rightfully so.

That would be spin. The Lieutenant Colonel simply asked to see Obama's birth certificate to ensure that he was qualified to lead. Obama now understands the importance of this by having today's press conference. So why didn't he show this soldier the same consideration 6 months ago? Does he not care about our soldiers?

What part of "refusal to obey orders" do you not understand?

Lakin did not report to Fort Campbell, Ky., this week for deployment, opting instead to go to the Pentagon, where, as MSNBC reports, he was informed by his brigade commander, Col. Gordon Roberts, that he would face court martial. His was also stripped of a pass to enter the Pentagon and a government laptop computer.

Army Birther Terry Lakin Faces Court Martial - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I mean if this pussy was afraid to fight, he never should have joined the military in the first place.

Even if he wasn't born here Obama is the President and there is no way you will get Eric Holder to prosecute the case so all you "Birthers" out there just drop the issue.

Yes I understand he released another COLB today and yes I know the issues. Its different than the other one and the signatures don't match but that doesn't matter. Its NEVER going anywhere so just get off the subject already.

We have way more important things to press our politicians on. Lets get on with the debt, defecit, and shitty economy already and leave these stupid issues that aren't ever going anywhere alone.

For the love of America please just stop and focus on the debt, defecit, jobs, and the 2012 election already.

Thanks for thinking about it.

Lakin did not report to Fort Campbell, Ky., this week for deployment, opting instead to go to the Pentagon, where, as MSNBC reports, he was informed by his brigade commander, Col. Gordon Roberts, that he would face court martial. His was also stripped of a pass to enter the Pentagon and a government laptop computer.

I mean if this pussy was afraid to fight, he never should have joined the military in the first place.

What part of "Obama is the CIC" do you not understand?

You know, while Trump's running as hot as he is now, perhaps he should demand to see Michelle Obama's birth certificate. I wonder how long it would take them to whip up another fake one for her too.
The documents released are not fake. They are certified COLBs. In ordere to believe in yours and birfers nonsense, you have to construct a great conspiracy where none exists between the state of Hawaii and President Obama. You think the GOP Governor of Hawaii would stand for what we saw today if it was fake?

The PROBLEM is, it's still not a BC and that is all.

It is a COLB and is legal identification and proof of birth anywhere in the US, for any thing.

Dude,

The court martial says he disobeyed orders form senior officers and missed movement.

He fucked over his men.

He got what any moron gets for missing movement, minus the beating enlisted men give another for doing so.

Dude,

Obama is CIC. If his eligibility is in doubt, all orders are suspect. Why didn't the CIC just comply with this soldier's request? He obviously thought it important enough to do it today. Why not 6 months ago?

B/c he did, years ago.

this douch wasn't satisfied, so he fucked over his company be missing movement.

The pussy just didn't want to do his duty.

Dude,

He fucked over his men.

Dude,

"Comply with this soldier's request"?????? Do you understand how the military chain of command system works? "Requests" flow DOWN the chain, not up.

A COLB is a birth certificate you moron.
It's not.

A BC is what they give your mother. It has your footprints and her thumbprints. It has signatures of all witnesses. It's far different than a COLB. However if for whatever reason you lose your actual BC, they give you a COLB. I know, I lost my original BC in a fire and cannot get a copy. They issued me a COLB which is a legal document you can use as identification for anything.

The actual BC is what the birfers wanted to see, not yet another COLB. Why now are there two COLBs?

Obama should have left this alone. Instead he has given them nothing but new weapons. I'm not a birfer, have been fighting them since early 2008, and I see this as a huge mistake for Obama.

I have my birth certificate, from the hospital where I was born. On the back . . . my footprints and my mother's thumbprints aren't there! OMG, I wasn't really born!

The hub's birth certificate has his footprints on the back, as well as his mother's thumbprints. OMG, I married a real person and he . . . he . . . . didn't. :sad:

All we have for the kids are Certification of Birth forms . . . no footprints or thumbprints on them. Guess they take after me!

On the PDF..... Why does it have a watermark taking up the whole page, and not just on the document in question? Why the overlay?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

It's a good thing you don't think this birther question is a real issue.

On a related note, how many people are currently canceling their Amazon order for Corsi's latest investigative piece of literature?
I have always thought it was a real issue, and that is why I have always fought it. Obama's COLB is as legitimate as mine is. Neither of us can produce our original BC, however. And for the exact same reason.

What part of "Obama is the CIC" do you not understand?

Lakin is a disgrace to the uniform and I would prefer he NOT be serving my country.

Okay, he did it. Saw the document on the morning news. Does anybody actually think that the birthers will FINALLY admit they were wrong???
Of course they won't, since all Obama did was further fuel their fire by releasing not a BC, but yet another COLB..

Now there are two of them.

The document released today is his official long-form birth certificate.

Forum List

Back