• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

I think about 10% will be satisfied and drop it.

The other 90% will say; "HI is a dem controled state. How do we know they didn't take all this time to make a real good fake?"

It's now 10:40am EDT, and I'm wondering if I want to stick around this thread and plow through over 200 posts, many of which will undoubtedly bring up the same old crap plus the added conspiracy that it's a forgery. Oh well, we've just jumped from snow to heat/humidity in two days and I'm already pissed off since I don't like either, so what the hell...

CRAP!!

Still outta rep.

So far I have only counted one that gave up on the non-sense.

After that; "Lets wait, and let the professionals check it first."

And some nut claimed that The Donald needed to check it out first before he would be happy.

It's like trying to train pirrahnas, not to eat you while you are swimming with them, using your words as your only tool.

Look at block 21 center bottom of both documents
Shouldn't both have the same signiture since both documents came from the same county and same hospital?

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | TPM Document Collection

NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

Thanks! You totally just won a bet for me :clap2:

Is that shit REALLY necessary?

You're right.

He's the President of the United States, Constitutionally elected by it's people and deserves respect.

No matter what his color.

There's no trouble here..disagreeing on issues..but HOPING the President to fail?

That's damned un-patriotic.

Incorrect.

The Office of the President (Presidency) deserves respect.

The person occupying the office must earn it. The respect with which the person treats the Presidency affects how others will respect him.

Obama has shown incredibly poor respect for the power and privilege of the Presidency, hence he has not earned the respect of those who respect The Presidency itself.

Funny, I actually once predicted that the Right would adopt the above spin about respecting the office, in contrast to their claims about it when Bush was president.

What I still can't figure out is if this document is obam's true long frm BC the dates of the filing to the dates of the accepting of the state registrar dosen't seem to match up with other long form BC 's
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate.php

Obama's BC went one day form filing to being acceptedby the state registrar

When this one it took 4 days and the BC number are out of sequence

[/IMG]

obama's BC certificate number 151- 1961- 010641

The child who was born a day after and the document took 4 days to process number is 151- 1961- 10637

But if he says this is his Long From BC and the government says it's ok I'll shut up and not mention this anymore.
This too is a COLB, not a Birth Certificate.

A COLB is a birth certificate you moron.

No it's not, or it would say so on it.

Legally speaking, it's no different on what you can and can't do with either.

What I still can't figure out is if this document is obam's true long frm BC the dates of the filing to the dates of the accepting of the state registrar dosen't seem to match up with other long form BC 's
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate.php

Obama's BC went one day form filing to being acceptedby the state registrar

When this one it took 4 days and the BC number are out of sequence

[/IMG]

obama's BC certificate number 151- 1961- 010641

The child who was born a day after and the document took 4 days to process number is 151- 1961- 10637

But if he says this is his Long From BC and the government says it's ok I'll shut up and not mention this anymore.

It's not.

A BC is what they give your mother. It has your footprints and her thumbprints. It has signatures of all witnesses. It's far different than a COLB. However if for whatever reason you lose your actual BC, they give you a COLB. I know, I lost my original BC in a fire and cannot get a copy. They issued me a COLB which is a legal document you can use as identification for anything.

The actual BC is what the birfers wanted to see, not yet another COLB. Why now are there two COLBs?

Obama should have left this alone. Instead he has given them nothing but new weapons. I'm not a birfer, have been fighting them since early 2008, and I see this as a huge mistake for Obama.

Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

Most of the right wing on this board didn't make it issue. I for one am very glad that this can be put to rest. Now focus on gas prices, which I just paid $48 to fill my car. Focus on China steeling our jobs. Focus on entitlement spending. Focus on illegal immigration. Focus on the threat of a double dip recession. Focus on the crippling Nation's Debt.

Focus on things that matter!

And now Obama finally shows it (maybe).

LTC Terry Lakin chose to selflessly defend the Constitution as is his sworn duty as an officer and a citizen. All he wanted was confirmation of Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility. Instead he got six months in prison, loss of pay, loss of pension, and loss of rank.

Terry Lakin Action Fund

Donald Trump, Talk About Terry Lakin

Or, to state this without any spin or other bullshit, Lt Col Lakin refused to follow orders, hence he got six months in prison, loss of pay, loss of pension, and loss of rank. And rightfully so.

That would be spin. The Lieutenant Colonel simply asked to see Obama's birth certificate to ensure that he was qualified to lead. Obama now understands the importance of this by having today's press conference. So why didn't he show this soldier the same consideration 6 months ago? Does he not care about our soldiers?

Will the ten states with birther legislation continue pushing their bills?

Birther bills were not supposed to be about Obama, they were supposed to be to verify the candidacy of future candidates

How many think the birther bills will be dropped like a hot potato??

More then ten have filed. Over 2/3rds have.

I see no reason to drop them because it is a requirement that still needs to be enforced.

Next we need photo I.D.s to vote, something the cheating libs will fight tooth and nail.

Look at block 21 center bottom of both documents
Shouldn't both have the same signiture since both documents came from the same county and same hospital?

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate | TPM Document Collection

Thanks! You totally just won a bet for me :clap2:

Either you didn't read my other post or you just don't care. However my question is still legitment. Why are the two documents signed by two different people, sicne both documents came from the same hospiutal and filed in the same county?

Trump has him flustered. Say what you want about Trump. Like Palin, he has nothing to lose. And that's what makes these people so scary to liberals.

Trump said his team would have to examine the birth certificate and

"Today, I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish," Trump told reporters. "Why he didn't do it when everybody else was asking for it, I don't know. But I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

Read more: White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate - FoxNews.com

Or, to state this without any spin or other bullshit, Lt Col Lakin refused to follow orders, hence he got six months in prison, loss of pay, loss of pension, and loss of rank. And rightfully so.

That would be spin. The Lieutenant Colonel simply asked to see Obama's birth certificate to ensure that he was qualified to lead. Obama now understands the importance of this by having today's press conference. So why didn't he show this soldier the same consideration 6 months ago? Does he not care about our soldiers?

Dude,

The court martial says he disobeyed orders form senior officers and missed movement.

He fucked over his men.

He got what any moron gets for missing movement, minus the beating enlisted men give another for doing so.

Trump backed Obama into a corner and won.
Now he will certify that this (more than likely) fake document is authentic.
Then, on to the college transcripts - the one's that show Obama's poor grades.
Nice to see someone keeping a flame lit under Obama's ass for a change.
Welcome to the big leagues Barry. You mess with Trump, you're gonna get stomped.

It's not.

A BC is what they give your mother. It has your footprints and her thumbprints. It has signatures of all witnesses. It's far different than a COLB. However if for whatever reason you lose your actual BC, they give you a COLB. I know, I lost my original BC in a fire and cannot get a copy. They issued me a COLB which is a legal document you can use as identification for anything.

The actual BC is what the birfers wanted to see, not yet another COLB. Why now are there two COLBs?

Obama should have left this alone. Instead he has given them nothing but new weapons. I'm not a birfer, have been fighting them since early 2008, and I see this as a huge mistake for Obama.

I agree.... this should have been taken care of 3 years ago. This crap? Now?

I'm fairly certain he is a natural born U.S. citizen... but when you keep pulling this shit, it just doesn't look good.

It's not.

I agree.... this should have been taken care of 3 years ago. This crap? Now?

I'm fairly certain he is a natural born U.S. citizen... but when you keep pulling this shit, it just doesn't look good.
Obama should never have done this. It shows he either doesn't understand the issue or....

This is the same thing he DID do three years ago, is the problem.

Obama fell for Trump's Trolling.

He's lost control of the narrative and is now in damage control mode to remove this issue so it doesn't come up during the campaign. I suspect the recent poll was the tipping point.

Okay, he did it. Saw the document on the morning news. Does anybody actually think that the birthers will FINALLY admit they were wrong??? Yeah, and The Beatles really didn't have any talent. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back