• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love when posters make threads like this with no intention of having to stick around and answer for themselves.

Say something crazy and run.

You don't think there are real racial issues at play here? I'm not sure where you're from, but down here in Alabama, a lot of the opposition to Obama is just flat out racist.

Does that mean that Oblammy is twisting it to his advantage in an unscrupulous way? I know know that I'd say unscrupulous...perhaps divisive and calculated, sure.

Does he just suck up all the racial crap and bear that on his shoulders? Or does he get to "give as good as he gets"?

I'm not saying that playing the race card isn't bad. I am saying that sometimes it is valid.

i know racism still exist but the request to prove his birth isn't about racism. heck, arnold isn't eligible to be president and he's a white boy. mccain was challenged too. obama is a smug asshole and he has been about this issue, so he's getting shit for it. If he really did prove his citizenship 2 years ago like half here claim he did, he should just be ignoring it. He doesn't owe any further explaination. but what he did was take advantage of a situation to rally a segment of his support group. but in the process he enhances and exploits the racial divide. that's a totally bull shit move. racism will never end with those kind of actions

You make a reasonable argument. I definitely DO think it has to do with race because you forget that the genesis of all this was that he was KENYAN - i.e. code for black. Racists can substitute the word Kenyan for the N-word and walk around all day, tongue in cheek saying "We aint gonna let no N...er Kenyan in our White House!"

There is a valid...if perhaps pretextual reason for seeing if his citizenship is valid...but this crazy train birthers have gone off on is just ridiculous.

You're fucking kidding, right? "Kenyan" is a synonym for "******"?? What universe do you inhabit again?
Next thing "cab driver" will become a synonym for ******. Geez. Where do people get this shit?

Why do you think the Left has not already raked Newt over the coals about an event that has been disclosed and is well known?
It isn't honesty but transparancy. Why has Obama taken 2+ years to release something that he could have done right away? (Personally I think they needed to find the best forger, but that's another story).
Why has Obama consistently refused to release information that is fairly routine for candidates? It is a mystery.
Personally I doubt there is any smoking gun hiding. It is simply a measure about how clueless Obama is generally about this and how much he thinks he is above everyone else.

The State of Hawaii, the entity BY STATUTE, validated the original years ago.
If they wouldn't have done so and Obama had issued another one you would have stated:
"No good. Only the entity that has sole authority over all birth records in Hawaii, The Hawaiian Dept. of Health, can validate and confirm the birth certificate."
If you didn't know that ONLY the State Dept. of Health can validate a birth certificate that is your problem.
I doubt you are that ignorant. You chose not to believe the truth.
Nothing to do about Obama. Never was. You are responsible for knowing how the real world works. Quit blaming others. You act like the classic liberal.

WTF are you blabbering about?

You know.
Otherwise you would not respond.
Give it up. The "I have mine to show so where is his" 3rd grade argument all of you used has been exposed.
All of this BS you spout while Obama is raising pant loads of cash.
This argument was over 3 years ago. Shut your mouth and help us on the REAL ISSUES.
Keep this childish up and we get 4 more years of the same.
Is that what you want?

Obama put out the same birth certificate that would have been accepted from any other president. In fact, Obama needed to apply for a "special exemption" to have Hawaii release that birth certificate. Basically, Republicans made Hawaii break their own state law. Now, go ahead and explain why it wasn't about "race". G'day.

it wasn't, unless you are saying i am a racist, which i am not. i did not dispute his citizenship, just was curious why it too him two years..

is he a narcissist or not? that is not a racial issue..

but, go ahead and wave your fucking racist flag, bro... it is your story, you can spin it any way you want...... sounds to me like you have a color fixation....

What spin? Obama needed to apply for a "special exemption". Basically, those constitution loving Republicans made Hawaii break their own state law. That's "fact", not "spin".

actually that's a really good troll :lol: those be some powerful republicans :eusa_whistle: I want men who have that kind of power running my country

Anyone with common sense would agree that the Left was far more vicious & cruel to George Bush and his Family than anyone could ever be to this current President. It's not even close. The Left still has a whole lot of Bad Karma coming their way for what they did to Bush. So spare us the "Poor Victim" stuff. No one is more hateful than your average Lefty Winger. Period,end of story.

If they wouldn't have done so and Obama had issued another one you would have stated:
"No good. Only the entity that has sole authority over all birth records in Hawaii, The Hawaiian Dept. of Health, can validate and confirm the birth certificate."
If you didn't know that ONLY the State Dept. of Health can validate a birth certificate that is your problem.
Nothing to do about Obama. Never was. You are responsible for knowing how the real world works. Quit blaming others. You act like the classic liberal.

You know.
Otherwise you would not respond.
Give it up. The "I have mine to show so where is his" 3rd grade argument all of you used has been exposed.
All of this BS you spout while Obama is raising pant loads of cash.
This argument was over 3 years ago. Shut your mouth and help us on the REAL ISSUES.
Keep this childish up and we get 4 more years of the same.
Is that what you want?

You cant even tell me what you're blabbering about? Are you off your meds?

Obama’s Birth Certificate? Why is He Still Hiding His Other Records?…why did he spend millions of dollars to keep from showing it?

Thirdly, and just as important as questions 1 and 2, why is he still keeping his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records a secret?

Doc Drop: Obama Releases Birth Certificate [April 27, 2011] at Ironic Surrealism

Ironic Surrealism

Birth Certificate is a Fake!!!!

YouTube - PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

i'm going to take a stroll over by the white house to see if i can't smell anxiety or see any different activity going on. too late for april fools right ?, ooooopps that may be their defense.

ostensibly, if any major news agencies would be talking about this it would be fox right ?
i thought sheppard smith was actively pushing this "final word" on the subject.

I report, you decide. here's a red flag... dante has been around much, all the time he says i report you decides. all of the sudden he shows up last night talking. this "final word" on the subject. has this come up at the white house briefing today? he great at photoshoppe too, not that great. i think he stole my jesus fish too... just saying and all.

Last edited:
Already did, thanks.

It was accepted by the State of Hawaii in 1961 when a Kenyan wrote "African" on a birth certificate worksheet.

Just like "German", "Korean", and "Portuguese" were accepted on records YOU have provided.

Last I checked in 1961 Hawaii was part of America and they accepted it from a Kenyan who was taught in his country that "African" was a racial identifier.

Thanks.

>>>>

In kenya african is a race, but not in the United States in 1961. I challenge you to show any Federal or state document besides this forgery that identifies African as a Race.

Is Portuguese a Race?

Is German a Race?

Those are races listed on documents you have supplied and supported.

Kind of hypocritical to get all high and mighty because someone from Kenya puts African while you have been supporting documents which say "Korean", "German", and "Portuguese".

>>>>

Is Portuguese a Race?

Is German a Race?

Those are races listed on documents you have supplied and supported.
Your argument is slipping into the abbys of failure, :lol:Was African used in America as a racisal identifier in America in 1961?

You make a reasonable argument. I definitely DO think it has to do with race because you forget that the genesis of all this was that he was KENYAN - i.e. code for black. Racists can substitute the word Kenyan for the N-word and walk around all day, tongue in cheek saying "We aint gonna let no N...er Kenyan in our White House!"

There is a valid...if perhaps pretextual reason for seeing if his citizenship is valid...but this crazy train birthers have gone off on is just ridiculous.

Are you insane?

i'm blabbering about the name of the hospital, if it's accurate to the name used on other long form cetificates of that day.

i'm wondering what some of you obama loyalists think about the video, the gentleman seems to know what he's talking about. are there other experts that agree with him ??, the political news is strangely quiet today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]
[/QUOTE]

Does the mystery man have a name?
I am a Republican voter since 1972. Would notvote for Obama for dog catcher.
But only a fool believes he wasn't born in Hawaii.

Obama’s Birth Certificate? Why is He Still Hiding His Other Records?…why did he spend millions of dollars to keep from showing it?

Thirdly, and just as important as questions 1 and 2, why is he still keeping his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and his adoption records a secret?

Doc Drop: Obama Releases Birth Certificate [April 27, 2011] at Ironic Surrealism

Ironic Surrealism

Birth Certificate is a Fake!!!!

YouTube - PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

b....but but but it's Alex Jones:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]

Doubting Obama’s birthplace only to degrade and humiliate.

I don’t believe anyone, even birthers, ever doubted that Obama was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen. The entire thing was all about degrading and humiliating a black man who is the most powerful man in the nation. No one could seriously believe Obama would concoct such a plan to deceive America. This man has proved his integrity many times over in his background and no one in their right mind could doubt it when he said he was born in Hawaii he was.

Donald Trump just took it a tad bit further and the entire plan all alone was to degrade and humiliate Obama and question his integrity which is faultless. The man is squeaky clean.

Donald Trump’s questioning his qualification to get into Columbia and Harvard is just to further degrade and humiliate Obama. No other president in history has undergone such degradation and humiliation.
Just a side note to this thread:

Hasn't Obama degraded and humiliated the SCOTUS, and the republicans?

It's been nearly 3 years and no proof, or valid evidence has come forth to prove that he was not born in HI.

NONE

Do you want obama out in '12? Of course you do. Many people do.

But if you keep grinding this stoopid birffer stuff over and over and over. All big 0 has to do is tell the moderates; "Do you want someone that sees proof and ignores it, running this country?"

Seriously, he will make this BS a front and center issue and we will have a problem keeping the House, and we can FORGET the Senate.

So STFU now, and we can get some conservatives in and hopefully take both houses of Congress, and maybe we canfix the damage you are doing and take the WH.

If you don't?

We are all fucked.

No you Obama apologists need to stop being afraid of the truth and covering your ears and closing your eyes to the truth idiot. there is NONE evidence that he was born in hawaii.,deal with it.

Did you read the news?

He released the long form you morons have been demanding.

game
set
match

now :stfu: so we can get him out of the WH.

please

yeah the DOCTORED one which you are afraid to look at.

game
set
checkmate.

i'm blabbering about the name of the hospital, if it's accurate to the name used on other long form cetificates of that day.

i'm wondering what some of you obama loyalists think about the video, the gentleman seems to know what he's talking about. are there other experts that agree with him ??, the political news is strangely quiet today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Scam? 2011-04-27 Obama.mp4[/ame]

Does the mystery man have a name?
I am a Republican voter since 1972. Would notvote for Obama for dog catcher.
But only a fool believes he wasn't born in Hawaii.

Karl

here's his you tube web page, he's not saying obama wasn't born in Hawaii he's saying the docment is a fake.
YouTube - kdenninger's Channel

Last edited:
Anyone with common sense would agree that the Left was far more vicious & cruel to George Bush and his Family than anyone could ever be to this current President. It's not even close. The Left still has a whole lot of Bad Karma coming their way for what they did to Bush. So spare us the "Poor Victim" stuff. No one is more hateful than your average Lefty Winger. Period,end of story.

Don't forget about the way the Palins were treated either. That was classy.

Well, it didn't hurt the race card players' case when Trump instantaneously pivoted into the 'how did this guy get into Harvard' angle.

Yeah I see how that conclusion is made.

If Obama's grades were bad as trump claims (without any proof that i've seen) and still got into harvard then its a legit question. However, if obama's grades were good as i suspect then it just sounds like a baseless attack on affirmative action and a baseless smear of Obama....not that I agree with institutional racism such as affirmative action but still, its a bad and stupid way to go at the issue.

see, you're going too far into the analysis. the fact that he went from birfer to schooler speaks volumes. the implication is that he scammed his way into college because, of course, the black guy couldn't have earned his way in. right?

i understand that you want to think people are even handed, but don't you think at this point that assumption is ill-founded?

you can't just spew garbage and then say the garbage one spews raises "questions".

Its obvious people aren't even handed hence my post...hell look at the anti-birthers runing around calling anyone who questions obama a racist, that right there is a perfect example.

The only president to have a perfectly legal birth document challenged as if it was not perfectly legal was our first black president.

has anyone found a 1961 long form birth certificate of a child of any color being born at Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. is the hospital name the same ??

that would be a good way to debunk this flag/myth?

NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

1966...?? does it look like a rectangle has been placed over the bottom ??

The only president to have a perfectly legal birth document challenged as if it was not perfectly legal was our first black president.

How many different threads are you going to perpetuate that lie in? By the way, don't your school teachers get mad when you're on the internet rather than working on your school work?

Forum List

Back