Obama to visit Hiroshima

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Diplomacy. He is not apologizing for shit. Why don't you KNOW things instead of just guessing all the time?

He will stand at the Hiroshima and either say that the bomb dropped there was a good thing or a bad thing. In a diplomatic sense, what do you think he will say. I KNOW. Do you?

You think saying that the bombing was a bad thing is an apology?

That's some high level thinking right there.

Do you think saying the bombing was a good thing would be an apology? Your thinking is FUBAR.

Saying it was a good thing would be retarded.

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Why don't you tell us oh all knowing seer of the universe. What would a US president visiting Berlin have in mind while doing so? In your mind it is either to apologize or to surrender.

You people need to join present day. You live in the past and cling to it with grim death.

Or, if you need to feel angry and sad and fearful, knock yourself out. You have grown tiresome to the adults. Go hide if it makes you feel better.

My only regret is that he was not there 71 years ago...

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

That fruitcake idiot does NOT represent any political orientation. The mental case isn't capable of forming that complex a thought.

Oh I think he does represent the RWNJ contingent pretty well- which is why he is getting so much approval from his fellow RWNJ's.

What would you know about Christians fake or any other? The only shit you know is the liberal talking points that Soros commands you to regurgitate like a fucking cat that licks the carpet. If you liberals get any more full of shit, you will need flush handles for ears.

Who is Soros? Is that another of your imaginary arch enemies? Maybe he's friends with Zeus?

Your brainwashing goes way beyond the normal neocon, you have crossed over into Alex Jones crazy.

Diplomacy. He is not apologizing for shit. Why don't you KNOW things instead of just guessing all the time?

He will stand at the Hiroshima and either say that the bomb dropped there was a good thing or a bad thing. In a diplomatic sense, what do you think he will say. I KNOW. Do you?

Do you think saying the bombing was a good thing would be an apology? Your thinking is FUBAR.

And going there is another way of saying it was a bad thing.

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

Fantasize about this.

View attachment 76071

You wrote a book about Barack Obama?

Lying about what he said?

I am only amazed that you could write that many letters.

Here is a snap shot of you at work

And going there is another way of saying it was a bad thing.

Going there is another way of identifying the right wing nut jobs who will make up any crap about President Obama.

Why don't you tell us oh all knowing seer of the universe. What would a US president visiting Berlin have in mind while doing so? In your mind it is either to apologize or to surrender.

You people need to join present day. You live in the past and cling to it with grim death.

Or, if you need to feel angry and sad and fearful, knock yourself out. You have grown tiresome to the adults. Go hide if it makes you feel better.

When Reagan went to Berlin, he said to the Russian leader through his speech that the wall needed to be taken down. So I guess his going there meant that the Berlin wall was a bad thing. If Obama goes to hiroshima, it will mean that the bomb dropped there was also a bad thing. The all knowing seer of the universe has spoken. Would you like to change the subject more?

That fruitcake idiot does NOT represent any political orientation. The mental case isn't capable of forming that complex a thought.

Oh I think he does represent the RWNJ contingent pretty well- which is why he is getting so much approval from his fellow RWNJ's.

Then you must be a hyper-partisan clown.

When Reagan went to Berlin, he said to the Russian leader through his speech that the wall needed to be taken down. So I guess his going there meant that the Berlin wall was a bad thing. If Obama goes to hiroshima, it will mean that the bomb dropped there was also a bad thing. The all knowing seer of the universe has spoken. Would you like to change the subject more?
Where did President Obama in his speed say that the bomb was a bad thing? Could you provide a link?

Or he will do exactly what he has been saying- and RWNJ's like you will then just lie about what he says.

Here's why Obama decided to go to Hiroshima - CNNPolitics.com

Obama said Thursday at the G-7 meeting in Japan that he is going to Hiroshima to underscore the "very real risks" of nuclear weapons and the "urgency that we all should have."
He called the dropping of the atomic bomb an "inflection point in modern history" and is something "all of us have had to deal with in one war or another," adding that the "back drop of a nuclear event remains something that i think presses on the back of our imaginations."

He's never apologized . The whole "apology tour " is a right wing lie .
Yes it was......just another "President Obama did what? Well, I'm against it because...because...Obama."

Well since it was a whole TOUR you'd think they'd be able to quote just one apology at least !?

Oh but I forgot , right wingers are a bunch of liars.

No- I am glad to point out Left Wing Nut Jobs when I see them too- he is a nut job- but a decidely right wing nut job.

Reagan? He's the worst criminal to ever hold high office in US history. You want to use a criminal to make a point?

Laughable.

Obama already apologized when he met the Emperor and Empress in Japan during his first term by bowing too low which was a major ceremony breach of Japanese edicutte (neither spell check nor I can spell that word).

Wow! Where did you learn so much about Japan? You must be really smart.

I knew Japanese educators studying in an American University when a teen. When to Vietnam and got liberty in Sasebo and Okinawa. During my adult life I built giant machines in the US for Daifuku and met the president of the company and drank sake with him and had a Japanese project manager in charge of the project in Oregon. There are proper ways to bow and a simple one nod of your brow is commonly used. A proper bow is different Too deep of a bow is a 'kotow".
Obama already apologized when he met the Emperor and Empress in Japan during his first term by bowing too low which was a major ceremony breach of Japanese edicutte (neither spell check nor I can spell that word).

I don't think that bowing in any way to the Japanese royals is saying anything about dropping the atomic bombs. Maybe he was bowing to the quality of cars or TV's they make.

It was well known at the Head of State ceremony that Obama was apologizing for the bombs. It was reported world wide that Obama frightened the Empress.

No- I am glad to point out Left Wing Nut Jobs when I see them too- he is a nut job- but a decidely right wing nut job.

He's off the grid crazy. Beyond politics.

Reagan went to Germany and honored German soldiers killed during World War 2- was he apologizing for the United States killing them?

SANTA BARBARA — President Reagan, during a 10-day trip to Europe next month, will visit a German military cemetery and lay a wreath in honor of German soldiers killed in World War II, his spokesman announced Thursday.

Forum List

Back