Obama top worry: Nuke bomb nyc

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama: I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan
Obama: I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan | The Weekly Standard

And I support Obama in this concern! Glad even though I'm opposed to almost all Obama has done that at least he recognizes that potential.

There are so many ways though that Obama has NEVER gained my support that those rare times he says something I agree with deserves
headlines!!!

But this is a president who was NEVER prepared for the job and hired only as an affirmative action president who told us when running for office that we should elect him because he was black! That was his ONLY qualification as he told us when he said:

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

And more importantly when it comes to the defense of the United States while I appreciate his "top worry" his words against the military
just shows how OUR military don't even trust a president who said:
... air raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."
Barack Obama Caught on Tape Accusing U.S. Troops of 'Killing Civilians' | Fox News

So why would any American much less a Senator say something like that?
It was wrong on so many levels... helping the enemy who takes the statement out of context to encourage further bombings..

OMFG!! Please shut him the fuck up!!!!!

Will someone please tell Obama to just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

But this is a president who was NEVER prepared for the job and hired only as an affirmative action president who told us when running for office that we should elect him because he was black! That was his ONLY qualification as he told us when he said:

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet
He made thousands of campaign appearances. And he said that ONCE.

I disagree with tons of stuff he said, I think he's a terrible president. likely the worst we've ever had. But contrary to what YOU said, he never made this any kind of a theme in any of his Presidential campaigns.

You want to criticize him, stick to the truth. There's plenty there to complain about. Don't accuse him of doing things he basically never did.

Obama: I'm Concerned About a Loose Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan | The Weekly Standard

And I support Obama in this concern! Glad even though I'm opposed to almost all Obama has done that at least he recognizes that potential.

There are so many ways though that Obama has NEVER gained my support that those rare times he says something I agree with deserves headlines!!!
I agree. This is one of the rare times when he has his eye on the ball. I wish he'd do it more often (a LOT more often).

He made thousands of campaign appearances. And he said that ONCE.

I disagree with tons of stuff he said, I think he's a terrible president. likely the worst we've ever had. But contrary to what YOU said, he never made this any kind of a theme in any of his Presidential campaigns.

You want to criticize him, stick to the truth. There's plenty there to complain about. Don't accuse him of doing things he basically never did.

There are so many ways though that Obama has NEVER gained my support that those rare times he says something I agree with deserves headlines!!!
I agree. This is one of the rare times when he has his eye on the ball. I wish he'd do it more often (a LOT more often).

Obama RAISED THE ISSUE! NOT ONE person democrat/gop would EVER EVER say "fear Obama because he's black"!

When he said this he was laying down the marker.." you vote against me you are a racist"!
As a result thousands of Iowans (being a former Iowan I can speak with authority!) had thousands of news media sticking microphones,cameras in their
faces in the first primary of the nation and woe to the Iowan who questioned Obama "experience"..(strange even Obama SAID Obama was inexperienced!!)
and the MSM would say " yea leave to the dumb hick farmers unsophisticated enough racists"!
So of course Iowans with that inferiority complex already in place (again I know this is true...) didn't WANT to be portrayed as dumb hick farmers.. STOOD for Obama!

Forum List

Back