Obama trolls trump, invites 14 year old Muslim clock-making teen to the White House...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
LOL...

Ahmed2-660x283.jpg

Back-story is here:

14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Let the conspiracy stories begin!! This is gonna be bigger than Ebola!

LOL.....

It looked like a suitcase bomb and the alarm went off in class making people think it was about to blow up.

It looked like a suitcase bomb and the alarm went off in class making people think it was about to blow up.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic but here is what it looked like.

AhmedsBombClock_zpsyouyhfw5.png

Would you feel so sure that it wasn't a bomb that yo would put your students at risk?

And doesn't school zero tolerance policies ban all things that even remotely look like weapons? That counts bombs too right?

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but here is what it looked like.

AhmedsBombClock_zpsyouyhfw5.png

Would you feel so sure that it wasn't a bomb that yo would put your students at risk?

And doesn't school zero tolerance policies ban all things that even remotely look like weapons? That counts bombs too right?

Nice of you for showing us how it look like. Teacher and Principal called the cops which is their job in a situation like this. Cops open the box they did not see any explosives. So why not end the story from there? Instead of going all this drama.

To be honest, I do no think the school over reacted by getting the police involved here or for any future cases like this. I have to admit that being around Middle Easterners makes me nervous, mainly because of 911 and also because I know of the suicidal pact made by terrorists that look just like them. I am not alone. Three American heros in France felt a bit nervous when they profiled a ME male going into a rest room onboard a train. That "sixth" sense paid off when he emerged with an AK-47 and they were able to respond in time to thwart his agenda.

Sorry, but commonsense prevails. This kid might be innocent or he could just be part of a sleeper cell just testing us. BUt even if he isn't, the idea of what he did has been given world wide exposure... ISIS is watching and learning.....

If he brings the clock to the white house, I'll bet security will make sure it isn't a bomb. Further proving how Obama is a hypocrite.
Ahhhhhhh.... nice display of butthurt. Very good!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

If he brings the clock to the white house, I'll bet security will make sure it isn't a bomb. Further proving how Obama is a hypocrite.
Ahhhhhhh.... nice display of butthurt. Very good!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Butthurt? So you don't think they won't check it out before Obama sees it?

You know..................there are several parts to a bomb, and this is missing a few of them.

Where are the detonators? Where is the high explosive?

And..............if the 2nd teacher did think it was a bomb (he'd shown it to another one earlier), they could have turned it over to the police, who could then check it for explosive residue (which it didn't have), and then they could return it to the school WITHOUT having to arrest this kid.

But...............glad to see that he's going to get some really nice benefits from it. An invite to MIT and Harvard, Obama wants him at the WH, Zuckerberg is wanting to visit him, etc.

Matter of fact, he's not wanting to go back to his old school, and has already been offered a full scholarship to a private one.

Glad to see that out of this mess of lemons he was given, he's able to get some really good lemonade.

Profiling a kid as a terrorist just because he's Muslim? That's not a non-story, that's something that needs to be reported.

Wonder if it was a middle class white kid named "Smith", would they have reacted the same way?

Forum List

Back