Obama Ukranian Response Thread and Poll

What should Obama do about Putin's Ukraine grab?

• Nothing, same as always

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Go on Letterman Show and issue a stern warning

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Apologize for American greatness

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Break off his date with Reggie Love and actually attend a National Security meeting

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Appoint Bill Clinton special envoy to things above Obamas paygrade

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
What should be done..........................

Be a statesman and don't shoot off at the mouth on this situation. Don't make statements like drawing a line in the sand................

Condemn the attacks without the line in the sand BS. Convene with NATO to discuss Possible economic actions or embargoes possible due to Russia's actions. Condemn the action in the UN, but don't expect any results there at all.......................

Offer to step up gas production in the U.S. to sell to Europe should Russia try to cut them off.........this is actually a win win for us................

And then observe the situation and make adjustments as necessary.

Bottom line here.............Non one wants a shooting War with Russia, and they don't want one with us. Both sides know any talk in this area is BS anyway.

Only through threats of economic impacts to Russia can we put pressure on them, and it is basically the only area we have a chance of making them back off. We would of course need NATO countries to back us up here.

I voted "Send Bill Clinton to do things beyond Obama's pay grade"

giphy.gif

In a major crisis of this proportion I think every American should examine their visceral reactions very closely. There are not many realistic options available to Obama. The Europeans have their own set of priorities, Russian gas and resources for example. I think, or hope we're all agreed a military response is off the table. Putin knows this. That leaves diplomacy. Every American reponse looks futile without European cooperation especially from France and Germany.

Obama's options are also limited by opposition within America. I think the seriousness of the crisis requires at least a temporary show of unity, give the Commander in Chief a little space to deall with Putin who is obviously relishing the sniping the president is under going from his own citizens. It's a time to give the Commander in Chief all the support possible, and if not support at least silence. It's an old caution, a house divided cannot stand.

The President will never recieve this support, and Putin knows it.

You ignorant fucks can't help but blame Republicans for -- Everything, can you?

Cockbreath, gutless shitheads.

What fucking support does the lying cocksucker in chief need from us?

Tell us... Does he want me to fly to Washington and bounce him on my knee? Is that it?

Does he want me to pat him on the back and tell him what a good boy he is?

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you, eat shit and go kill yourself you fucking whiny-assed pussy.

the liar in chief has all the power. He is the Commnader in Chief of the United States Military. he, and he alone, can freeze Russian assets. He and he alone can order a Carrier Group into the Black Sea (even though it's against the rules).

He and he alone can halt grain shipments, stop payment on moneys owed Russia and impound Russian assets.

Fuck you, you whiney bitch.

The reason we're putting the lying cocksucker in chief down is simple.... He is a gutless, lying, back-stabbing, honorless coward who brays like an ass, won't keep his word and would just as soon stab an ally in the back as look at him.

IOW, a dimocrap. One of yours.

He needs SHIT from Republicans or anybody else. It's all on him. 100%

And he doesn't have the balls to do anything but bitch... Just like you....

"The Devil made me do it, Mom. Honest."

Scumbag

When you say an American President is cowardly for not wasting Americans lives, do you mean "cowardly" in a Stoddard kind of way or do you mean "cowardly" in a Doniphon kind of way or-----or do you mean "cowardly" in a "speak softly and carry a big stick" kind of way?

He should see what America's European allies are going to do before a decision is made.
In other words, Lead From Behind...

why is the President so obsessed with the behind? it worries me.

he doesn't sound like a real President to me! :(

What do you want him to do? You'll trash him no matter what he does...

IF he sends troops - war monger and thug(king Obama!!!!)
If he says we need to sanction Russia = to weak or above his pay grade.
If he does nothing,,,he's a pussy coward.

Obama needs our help

What should Obama do about Putin's Sudetenlandization of the Ukraine?

The Obama For America trolls at USMB will report the results back to their handlers

Obama shouldn't be saying anything that deals with red lines or consequences.
It would end up with him looking as weak of a leader as he is.

Obama has taken, "Baffle them with bullshit" to a new level and is fooling no one.

The only ones baffled are his supporters - Putin has long sized up boy Obama!

Many of you on the right are impressed with Putin's posturing, when the truth is that he cannot even keep the Ukraine within Russia's orbit.

Let's worry about keeping our promise to Native Americans before we worry about Russians.

So in addition to us breaking treaties with the natives we should just follow it up and break treaties as recent as 20 years ago with allies? And this is going to give us good standing in the world? Lol. You guys are a hoot.

That's the dilemna isn't it?

Do we break our treaty? Or do we go to a war we aren't prepared for over the Ukraine?

Are either of these choices really fabulous?

I am thinking we need to prepare to defend ourselves.
And it will have to be the people...Obama certainly won't do it. Heck he and that sniveling little weasel SECDEF Hagel are dialing back our Military. And isn't odd that Putin does this just a short time after that announcement was made? Hmmmm....

Obama needs our help

The Obama For America trolls at USMB will report the results back to their handlers

I voted 'other'

commit ritual seppuku would be my recommendation for him.

But since that would require things he doesn't have (honor, balls) the best thing he can do is SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP.

Putin doesn't like the lying-cocksucker-in-chief. At all.

Not since.... Well, ever. But he especially doesn't like him since Sochi.

the lying CS-in-chief not only sent queers and butt-rangers and muff-divers and other assorted deviants to the Winter Games, he threw it in Putin's face.

After Syria, Putin recognized him for what he is... A gutless, cowardly, back-stabbing faggot with no balls and even less integrity.

Okay. Lots of that going around these days. Especially in Western Europe and in the dimocrap party.

No biggie.

But when the lying CS in chief threw the gaywads, butt-rangers, transvestites, carpet-munchers and other deviants in Putin's face......? In his own Country?

It's on.

A man, a REAL MAN, might have had a chance of reasoning with Putin, "Vlad, we know you can't let go of The Crimea and your Black Sea Port. We know that a warm-water port has been a Russian Obsession since Peter The Great. But let's not make things any worse than they have to be. How can we avoid making things worse?"

But now, with a lying piece of fucking shit and a coward and a fag-boy in office who went out of his way to try make Putin look bad INSIDE HIS OWN COUNTRY.....??

It's on.

See, dimocrap scum..... When you have a pussy-boy in office (aka; dimocrap), things turn around and bite you in the ass.

Every time.

Sorry, man, exactly why should I give a fuck about an internal fight in the Ukraine?

Why is that worth one American life?

I mean, I know you Obama-Haters would find an excuse to hate Obama over this no matter what he did, so really your opinion on this is dubious at best.

Oh, ever notice how homophobes like Edgy describe gay stuff in such graphic detail because they are so disgusted by it?

Obama needs our help

I voted 'other'

commit ritual seppuku would be my recommendation for him.

But since that would require things he doesn't have (honor, balls) the best thing he can do is SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP.

Putin doesn't like the lying-cocksucker-in-chief. At all.

Not since.... Well, ever. But he especially doesn't like him since Sochi.

the lying CS-in-chief not only sent queers and butt-rangers and muff-divers and other assorted deviants to the Winter Games, he threw it in Putin's face.

After Syria, Putin recognized him for what he is... A gutless, cowardly, back-stabbing faggot with no balls and even less integrity.

Okay. Lots of that going around these days. Especially in Western Europe and in the dimocrap party.

No biggie.

But when the lying CS in chief threw the gaywads, butt-rangers, transvestites, carpet-munchers and other deviants in Putin's face......? In his own Country?

It's on.

A man, a REAL MAN, might have had a chance of reasoning with Putin, "Vlad, we know you can't let go of The Crimea and your Black Sea Port. We know that a warm-water port has been a Russian Obsession since Peter The Great. But let's not make things any worse than they have to be. How can we avoid making things worse?"

But now, with a lying piece of fucking shit and a coward and a fag-boy in office who went out of his way to try make Putin look bad INSIDE HIS OWN COUNTRY.....??

It's on.

See, dimocrap scum..... When you have a pussy-boy in office (aka; dimocrap), things turn around and bite you in the ass.

Every time.

Sorry, man, exactly why should I give a fuck about an internal fight in the Ukraine?

Why is that worth one American life?

I mean, I know you Obama-Haters would find an excuse to hate Obama over this no matter what he did, so really your opinion on this is dubious at best.

Oh, ever notice how homophobes like Edgy describe gay stuff in such graphic detail because they are so disgusted by it?

Come on Joe... The left always likes to compare the US against other developed countries when talking gun control, corporate taxes etc, yet when the comparison is made in other areas the left says, 'why should I give a fuck about an internal fight in the Ukraine? '

-Geaux

[

Come on Joe... The left always likes to compare the US against other developed countries when talking gun control, corporate taxes etc, yet when the comparison is made in other areas the left says, 'why should I give a fuck about an internal fight in the Ukraine? '

-Geaux

The Ukraine isn't a developed country.

GDP (nominal)

2013 estimate

Total

$175.527 billion[4]

Per capita

$3,862[4]

Gini (2010)

25.6[5]
low

The Ukraine has only existed as an independent country for about 23 years. And it's pretty clearly they are incapable of governing themselves, given that they are going hat in hand to the EU and Russia.

Russia offered them a better deal, but they didn't like Russian Charity and threw out the guy they elected.

Again, not seeing how this is our problem.

I voted other, he should channel Ronald Reagan and see what a real man and President would do.

Forum List

Back