Obama voters would you vote for Obama again?

The system has been broken for awhile.

Some idjits think there are alternatives. Alternatives' to what??? A broken primary selection?

Based on this, logic dictates that A-0007 is an idjit.

francoHFW in a drunken stupor bleated while his mouth was full of spaghetti said:
Hell yes- I can't believe you morons mindlessly obstruct the magic negro....absolute idiocy....

Absolute idiocy is what gets radical leftists like Obama, Hillary, and other radical left-wing America-haters into office - and you are the epitome of absolute idiocy.

The magic negro thing is obviously a joke- I THINK lol- but on a factual level I can tell you we'd be a LOT better off without Rush Seanbeck and the hater dupes, and for that matter the new bs Raygunist GOP, A TOTAL DISASTER FOR 30 YEARS, except for the greedy idiot rich....

Franco is why we have him.

:lmao:

Merkel to Putin................get a load of this asshole. This is why we have him. No guff. Just watch this guy post.

The magic negro thing is obviously a joke- I THINK lol- but on a factual level I can tell you we'd be a LOT better off without Rush Seanbeck and the hater dupes, and for that matter the new bs Raygunist GOP, A TOTAL DISASTER FOR 30 YEARS, except for the greedy idiot rich....

You are the best man. You are the very best I have ever seen.

Hell yes- I can't believe you morons mindlessly obstruct the magic negro....absolute idiocy....

Now if Obama told you to jump off a bridge would you......? Sorry, stupid question.

Jumping-Off-A-Bridge-In-Social-Media-2.jpg

francoHFW in a drunken stupor bleated while his mouth was full of spaghetti said:

Absolute idiocy is what gets radical leftists like Obama, Hillary, and other radical left-wing America-haters into office - and you are the epitome of absolute idiocy.

There's a rythym to it. sp? very tired.

The system has been broken for awhile.

Some idjits think there are alternatives. Alternatives' to what??? A broken primary selection?

Based on this, logic dictates that A-0007 is an idjit.

What would be a working system within your mind? You think these terrorist are going to stop attacking nations?

You think we should stop spending on education, science, tech and infrastructure? :doubt: Or do you even believe in capitalism?

Yes, mainly because the alternatives suck.

Since the tea party stands for things I don't like = yes.

I want education, infrastructure, science and tech ;)

This is, essentially, the difference between libertarians and corporatists. Libertarians want government that protects our freedom to pursue these things ourselves - not one that presumes to decide what is best for us and provide it.

BTW, the whole WORLD outside of brainwashed ignorant hater dupes knows Obama and Dems are center/center right, it's YOU who are totally off the rails RW idiots lol...also ugly American a-holes who have to be treated with kid gloves or you go berserk lol. Nice people besides, for whom the religion/politics rule was invented haha...

Now if Obama told you to jump off a bridge would you......? Sorry, stupid question.

Jumping-Off-A-Bridge-In-Social-Media-2.jpg

Oh they would wouldn't they now?

I find it frightening. What we have on a day to day on this board is Orwell vs Vonnegut and they don't know what they are doing. That's is what's really scary.

Some days it's Snowball other days it's Harrison.

BTW, the whole WORLD outside of brainwashed ignorant hater dupes knows Obama and Dems are center/center right, it's YOU who are totally off the rails RW idiots lol...also ugly American a-holes who have to be treated with kid gloves or you go berserk lol. Nice people besides, for whom the religion/politics rule was invented haha...

You're quite good. You've been so for the longest time. Hurrah! Well done.

Forum List

Back