Obama will bankrupt and starve American Seniors unless he gets his way

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Ever read "The Ninth Wave" by Eugene Burdick? The main theme of this novel is how politicians use fear to leverage voters. You ought to read it.

Frank, I am a Pub, who is unhappy with the Tea Party's corporatist fascist wing. No one wants to give Obama a blank check, and the conservative wing of the party is banging McConnell about. Serious cuts in spending, raise the limit, make all Americans share the burden equitably of the social compact.

You understand that as the TP moves further to the right, that allows Obama to move far more toward the center, and his liberal base can't stop it. BHO is making the hard righties look as stupid as did Clinton.

I'd much rather have that money they're supposedly taking for 'my retirement' in my own pocket to invest it how I see fit. I can make much smarter decisions with it than they ever will on my behalf. My rate of return would be much higher than theirs is, if there even is a ROR on it at all anymore.

How fortunate for you that you have the business sense to be able to do much better than the present system. But let me ask you - what about those who do not have your ability to handle money? These people are in the vast majority, you know. What happens to those folks when they turn 65 or whatever and, golly gee, they DIDN'T make "smarter decisions" during their working years and now they have . . . nothing.

What about those folks? And don't say you don't care, that if they can't fend for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. Because guess who is going to have to bear the burden of "whatever they get" - that would be YOU, brother.

Frank, I am a Pub, who is unhappy with the Tea Party's corporatist fascist wing. No one wants to give Obama a blank check, and the conservative wing of the party is banging McConnell about. Serious cuts in spending, raise the limit, make all Americans share the burden equitably of the social compact.

You understand that as the TP moves further to the right, that allows Obama to move far more toward the center, and his liberal base can't stop it. BHO is making the hard righties look as stupid as did Clinton.

Your hardon for the people of the Tea Party is misplaced. The majority of the people say NO to raising the dept ceiling.

and you call yourself a Responsible Republican.:lol:

I'd much rather have that money they're supposedly taking for 'my retirement' in my own pocket to invest it how I see fit. I can make much smarter decisions with it than they ever will on my behalf. My rate of return would be much higher than theirs is, if there even is a ROR on it at all anymore.

How fortunate for you that you have the business sense to be able to do much better than the present system. But let me ask you - what about those who do not have your ability to handle money? These people are in the vast majority, you know. What happens to those folks when they turn 65 or whatever and, golly gee, they DIDN'T make "smarter decisions" during their working years and now they have . . . nothing.

What about those folks? And don't say you don't care, that if they can't fend for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. Because guess who is going to have to bear the burden of "whatever they get" - that would be YOU, brother.

Giving it to the gubment and hoping you get it returned is a "smart decision"?.....:eusa_whistle:

Shouldn't Republicans be celebrating? I thought they hated SS and progressive tax codes.

For fucks sake, you just can't win with some people.

youre a fucking idiot. show me one republican who says kill social security payments tomorrrow. Just one. stop listening to propaganda you zombie idiot.

Bush tried to privatize SS using ignoramus arguments and racism. In fact, he went on a tour in order to try to accomplish his goals. Repukes have been railing against SS for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

Bush advocated allowing 10% of a person's mandatory Soc Sec contribution to be put in an account for the individual paying it. Actuarial tables indicate that the average life expectancy for African American men is 66.1 years, compared to the national average of 73.6 years for all men.

You racist pricks demagogued it making ignorant statements like "Bush tried to privatize SS" when it would have been a nest egg that could be left to ones family.

Wake the fuck up.

Giving it to the gubment and hoping you get it returned is a "smart decision"?.....:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps not. But a damn sight smarter than forcing people who are totally incapable of doing so, to manage their own funds in order to sustain themselves in retirement.

youre a fucking idiot. show me one republican who says kill social security payments tomorrrow. Just one. stop listening to propaganda you zombie idiot.

Bush tried to privatize SS using ignoramus arguments and racism. In fact, he went on a tour in order to try to accomplish his goals. Repukes have been railing against SS for decades.

Wake the fuck up.

Bush advocated allowing 10% of a person's mandatory Soc Sec contribution to be put in an account for the individual paying it. Actuarial tables indicate that the average life expectancy for African American men is 66.1 years, compared to the national average of 73.6 years for all men.

You racist pricks demagogued it making ignorant statements like "Bush tried to privatize SS" when it would have been a nest egg that could be left to ones family.

Wake the fuck up.

In addition to being Privatized with all the same rules and regulations the expected return on the investment would have been huge what SS now provides 1.2% would have been increased to 6% or higher with all the same safe guards as ss now has or in this case had.

Hummm...

Poll: If Debt Ceiling Compromise Not Reached -- Blame Republicans - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

The GOP has used the middle class as hostages in negotiations before and the American people remember it. Now it's the seniors but they’re not fooled either.

Could be really bad news for the GOP but it will be really bad news for America. The Tea Party is actually pushing for it, "Party over Country" is the cry...sounds a little anti-American to me.

Obama is the one threatening senior citizens, not the GOP, Dear.

You might want to check a calendar, it's 2011, you lost your media monopoly a long tine ago.

Nope, the GOP's obstruction is the cause and people know it, regardless of how loud you or Fox say otherwise.

Oh, I see your problem, you don't know the difference between a statement of fact and a threat.

If the GOP continues to obstruct the process, Obama cannot guarantee that seniors will receive their social security checks...how is that “Obama threatening” them?

It sure sounds like a threat to me.

As long as everyone continues to pay their Soc Sec taxes, I am told by you bedwetters that there is no problem with it for many years.

Either there is a Soc Sec trust fund or there isn't. Which is it?

Perhaps not. But a damn sight smarter than forcing people who are totally incapable of doing so, to manage their own funds in order to sustain themselves in retirement.

I didn't realize everyone was so stupid. That is what you just said was it not?

As I recall, the 10% contribution was a voluntary, not mandatory so no force was involved.

Last edited:

Your hardon for the people of the Tea Party is misplaced. The majority of the people say NO to raising the dept ceiling.

You are not one, so I am not concerned about that. Most people want the spending under control, and will blame us, the GOP, if we don't do that.

Way to go, Barry. Way to go! Criminally irresponsible talk from the Failed Leader who thinks bank ATM's are hurting the economy and thinks blowing a Trillion dollar on not so shovel ready projects is funny.

Obama= Epic Fail

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

And the Republicans will be to blame. We can all play this stupid game. Voters will decide who they actually blame.

Most Republicans will understand it was Obama that did it, not Republicans but here is what's important... Slowly millions of non Republicans meaning the independents and Democrats will hear it was Obama's choice too...

So let me break this down for you...

Obama won't gain any support from Reps but maybe Independents at first but over time will lose a good % of his own base and independents. Do you see the danger of being one of the world’s biggest liars? It WILL catch up to Obama before the election and cost him vastly more than it gained him.

Obama is the one threatening senior citizens, not the GOP, Dear.

You might want to check a calendar, it's 2011, you lost your media monopoly a long tine ago.

Nope, the GOP's obstruction is the cause and people know it, regardless of how loud you or Fox say otherwise.

Oh, I see your problem, you don't know the difference between a statement of fact and a threat.

If the GOP continues to obstruct the process, Obama cannot guarantee that seniors will receive their social security checks...how is that “Obama threatening” them?

It sure sounds like a threat to me.

As long as everyone continues to pay their Soc Sec taxes, I am told by you bedwetters that there is no problem with it for many years.

Either there is a Soc Sec trust fund or there isn't. Which is it?

There is a trust fund. It is invested in US treasuries.

Nope, suds, the great majority of the center will condemn the Pubs if they don't share governance. That's the truth.

You are not one, so I am not concerned about that. Most people want the spending under control, and will blame us, the GOP, if we don't do that.

LOL, so raising the dept ceiling is getting spending under control. you are so full of bs jakey, stop pretending you're a Republican. most people here have caught onto your game.

American seniors are some of the most brainwashed flag wavers of all. They've spent their whole lives believing giant lies.I truly do feel sorry for them.I figured SS was just another scam ever since I was old enough to understand it. About 50 years ago.

I came to the same conclusion many years ago, but since I worked for a wage or a salary with a few years as self employed thrown in, I was required to pay into Soc Sec.

Even when I served for 6 years as an officer and a gentleman I had to pay Soc Sec.

What does paying a required tax have to do with flag waving and brainwashed?

So the senior on SS just goes to his landlord and tells him the gov. SS check will be late, and everything will be ok? IF those MFers in congress cared about the people they would at least pass a law to protect the seniors they get votes from. I know if the check was to the Kotch bros. arrangements would be made, apologies being made, special concessions given, etc.

You want to cure these uncaring bastards, follow my plan. All Volunteer Government Party (AVGP)

Obama= Epic Fail

And the Republicans will be to blame. We can all play this stupid game. Voters will decide who they actually blame.

Most Republicans will understand it was Obama that did it, not Republicans but here is what's important... Slowly millions of non Republicans meaning the independents and Democrats will hear it was Obama's choice too...

So let me break this down for you...

Obama won't gain any support from Reps but maybe Independents at first but over time will lose a good % of his own base and independents. Do you see the danger of being one of the world’s biggest liars? It WILL catch up to Obama before the election and cost him vastly more than it gained him.

Nah, poor scenaro. The retards will be blamed for everything. End of da story.........:lol:

Forum List

Back