Obama will not sign GOP law to extend subsidies-Breaking

I guess Dem's should not have been in such a hurry to write a bill then pass it without reading it. Sucks to be them they own this turd and its offspring.

WQ, Obama has told the GOP what type of bill he will sign.

If they want fixes like modified tort reform and interstate cooperatives, now is the time to work on it.

Try the ending of pre-existing conditions bullshit, nothing will happen except the GOP is going to get massacred next year.

Thanks for yet another crystal ball prediction. I think I know exactly where to file it. :)

outhouse003.jpg

Then what will blue state Congressmen do for their constituents that are affected. How will they fix a bad bill they signed into Law?

Please be specific. :)

Not aware of any blue states that are affected

Jesus Christ Libturds are stupid.

Pennsylvania...Maine....Michigan....Wisconsin...New Jersey...to name a few. All went for Obama.

Please fucking educate yourself. Oy vey....:eusa_wall:

Where States Stand on Exchanges State Refor u m
And their Governors are Republicans who will have to explain why the people of that state are missing out on subsidies

You got some splain'in to do
Obama wouldnt compromise. End of explanation.
What have Republicans offered as their part of the compromise?

To continue subsidies in exchange for repeal of the medical device tax...tort reform...and interstate commerce for health insurance.

Sounds good....right? :)

I think Republicans have him over a barrel on this one

Are you aware this is 100% a Dim bill and the Dims wrote a shit bill?

Yup

And blue states took advantage of the bill and accepted the federal money. They are seeing the benefits

It is the poor folks in Red States that will pay the price and lose their federal subsidies

Kentucky. Red state that set up their own exchange, took the subsidies and is doing awesome! The other red states are going to get pissed when they see how well KY is doing.

So they will not be affected by a potentially adverse SCOTUS ruling. What about all the blue States that will be hurt?

Who will be to blame then?

Thanks. :)
No they won't. They set up their own exchange.

You're welcome

Jesus...you Dims are painfully stupid. This thread has blown up in your faces so many times. For Christssakes educate yourselves. :bang3:

Pennsylvania...Maine....Michigan....Wisconsin...New Jersey...to name a few. All went for Obama.

And their Governors are Republicans who will have to explain why the people of that state are missing out on subsidies

There doesn't need to be a compromise if that part of the law is struck down. The original plan is all that is needed. Set up an exchange, get the subsidies.

Sure....but it took years for most States to set up exchanges. Oregon, Hawaii and Maryland still haven't been able to do it due to Government incompetence.

It seems the catching point is "But Burwell said the measure would also take away the subsidies over time and repeal important components of Obamacare such as guaranteeing insurance for Americans with pre-existing health conditions.
Burwell Obama wouldn t sign GOP plan to extend insurance subsidies - Yahoo News
Did you predict that? What objection do you have against guaranteeing insurance for American's with pre-existing conditions?

Why do Republicans have so much of a problem with covering pre-existing conditions?

An overwhelming majority of Americans support it
Until they see what it does to their insurance premiums. You think that shit is free?

What happens to the insurance premiums of those with a pre-existing condition?

Fuck them...I'm healthy

Their premiums should be higher than those without p/e's because they're a higher risk to ensure. That they pay the same is bullshit.

I guess Dem's should not have been in such a hurry to write a bill then pass it without reading it. Sucks to be them they own this turd and its offspring.

The old "you have to pass a bill to know what is in it" sure came back to bite them in the ass, didn't it? Talk about some morons but that Democrat controlled Congress after 2008 were the biggest bunch of jackasses to ever be elected.

The stupid Americans that Gruber warned us about picked the trifecta of idiots with the Democrat controlled House, Senate and White House.

Shouldn't the Republicans be cheering the potential loss of all those subsidies, given that their plan has always been that there would be no subsidies?

It seems the catching point is "But Burwell said the measure would also take away the subsidies over time and repeal important components of Obamacare such as guaranteeing insurance for Americans with pre-existing health conditions.
Burwell Obama wouldn t sign GOP plan to extend insurance subsidies - Yahoo News
Did you predict that? What objection do you have against guaranteeing insurance for American's with pre-existing conditions?

Why do Republicans have so much of a problem with covering pre-existing conditions?

An overwhelming majority of Americans support it
Until they see what it does to their insurance premiums. You think that shit is free?

What happens to the insurance premiums of those with a pre-existing condition?

Fuck them...I'm healthy

Their premiums should be higher than those without p/e's because they're a higher risk to ensure. That they pay the same is bullshit.
Leftists dont understand insurance. They think differences in rates reflect racism and bigotry.

Shouldn't the Republicans be cheering the potential loss of all those subsidies, given that their plan has always been that there would be no subsidies?

You would hope so but given the fact that Republicans are Democrat Light then don't expect them to do the right thing.

They could defund Obamacare anytime they want but they won't do it.

Remember:

Democrats promise bad government and deliver bad government.

Republicans promise good government but delivers the same bad bad government as the Democrats.

You would hope so but given the fact that Republicans are Democrat Light then don't expect them to do the right thing.

They could defund Obamacare anytime they want but they won't do it.

Remember:

Democrats promise bad government and deliver bad government.

Republicans promise good government but delivers the same bad bad government as the Democrats.
I disagree.
Democrats promise cotton candy and unicorn farts and deliver projectile diarrhea on the living room carpet.
Republicans promise soft toilet paper and deliver sandpaper.

To continue subsidies in exchange for repeal of the medical device tax...tort reform...and interstate commerce for health insurance.

Sounds good....right? :)

I'm actually OK with that

Throw in more tax deductions for medical expenses, higher thresholds of Health savings accounts and open competition for pharmaceuticals and medical services

No, the GOP "could defund Obamacare anytime they want" because Obama will not let them do it.

]Throw in more tax deductions for medical expenses, higher thresholds of Health savings accounts and open competition for pharmaceuticals and medical services
Open competition in a capitalist market and watch the prices come down.

]Throw in more tax deductions for medical expenses, higher thresholds of Health savings accounts and open competition for pharmaceuticals and medical services
That was cut and paste, right? because I know you couldn't bring yourself to type that.

That was cut and paste, right? because I know you couldn't bring yourself to type that.
My family and I were very successful in business. I believe in open market whenever possible and regulation of business whenever necessary to control folks like you when greed overloads your tiny mind. :lol:

Forum List

Back