Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
I got as far as the first complaint.... Obama doubled the national debt...

Reagan tripled it and the right think he's a god.
Reagans debt bore fruit. Obama's debt was squandered and nothing changed. Solyndra and other scam artists thank him though.
Bullshit. Reagan's debt got us out of a bad economy. So did Obama's.
Obama's debt brought us the list in the op.

You're being obtuse
Let's go to the second moronic item in that list ... that Obama created ISIS.

I look forward to you explaining how Obama's debt created ISIS......

Bush along with the UK and other allies started the Iraq war when they attack Saddam in 2003. They were provoked to do so by the Saudi's so I guess you could argue that it was started by all parties involved. Whats your point?

My point------------that you make up shit to cover for the incompetence of Obama.,
Ya see that's my claim about you, you make shit up. Difference is I point out your bullshit. You simply make empty claims about me.

which of the points in the OP do you claim to be untrue, and why?
Dude, that's what I've been talking about throughout this whole thread. I debunked the first lie that Obama doubled the national debt, as he was not responsible nor even capable of effecting a large percentage of what contributed to the debt... so you reworded it to "the debt doubled under Obama" which is a much less pointed statement. I addressed the next lie that he "created Isis" a group that's existed since 2004... Really? Isis may have grown in numbers and power after we withdrew troops from Iraq, but Obama didn't crest anything. I can keep going down your BS list and show the distorted wording and lies in each one of your statements if you like. Or just pick one you think you can defend.

debt when Obama took office = 10.6T

debt as he leaves office = 19.7 T

you are correct, not quite doubled, but very close.
Barely more than Bush. 89% to 86%.

Annual average comes to:

Clinton ..... 4%
GHW Bush .... 8%
Bush ....... 11%
Obama ...... 11%
Reagan ..... 24%

Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

The Lying Cocksucker DOUBLED our National Debt.

Trump truthful about national debt doubling under Obama: RNC 2016 Fact Check

Period. All the obfuscations and lies you want to tell won't change that FACT.

You are demonstrably a liar.

Typical dimocrap scumbag

next

Reagan Tripled the Federal debt

how many dollars did Reagan add? How many dollars did Obama add?

Nice try, but FAIL
Did you forget about something.... What was the GDP under Reagan? GDP under Obama?

doesn't matter, we are talking about absolute dollars added to the national debt.
That just goes to show how retarded you are to think a dollar in 1989 is worth the same as a dollar in 2017. :cuckoo:

I guess you think a person making $12/hour today does better than a person making $10/hour in 1917? After all, a dollar is a dollar, right? :cuckoo:

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
I got as far as the first complaint.... Obama doubled the national debt...

Reagan tripled it and the right think he's a god.

adding to the debt is never good for the country. Now, how many dollars did Reagan add and how many dollars did Obama add?
See the post above this one.....

My point------------that you make up shit to cover for the incompetence of Obama.,
Ya see that's my claim about you, you make shit up. Difference is I point out your bullshit. You simply make empty claims about me.

Dude, that's what I've been talking about throughout this whole thread. I debunked the first lie that Obama doubled the national debt, as he was not responsible nor even capable of effecting a large percentage of what contributed to the debt... so you reworded it to "the debt doubled under Obama" which is a much less pointed statement. I addressed the next lie that he "created Isis" a group that's existed since 2004... Really? Isis may have grown in numbers and power after we withdrew troops from Iraq, but Obama didn't crest anything. I can keep going down your BS list and show the distorted wording and lies in each one of your statements if you like. Or just pick one you think you can defend.

ISIS would not have grown if obozo had finished the job in Iraq before turning tail and running like the pussy that he is. We should not have been there in the first place, on that I think we agree, but once we committed American lives and money, we should have done whatever was needed to win it. Obozo didn't even understand the concept of winning.
Ok, lets take this very slowly. Are you claiming that Obama is responsible for 9.1 Trillion being added to the National Debt? If so, you are dead wrong. If not then your statement accusing him of doubling the national debt is false.

As for Isis, it sounds like you are accusing him of growing Isis, not creating it like you falsely stated in your OP.

Two down, shall we continue?

that 9.1T in debt was incurred on his watch, so yes it belongs to him, just as the debt incurred under Reagan and Bush belongs to them

ISIS was nothing but a bunch of disorganized ragheaded radical islamists before Obama, Obama "allowed" them to grow and become a danger to the entire world.

Sooooooooooooooo, two attempts by you refuted with facts. Got anything else?

The Lying Cocksucker DOUBLED our National Debt.

Trump truthful about national debt doubling under Obama: RNC 2016 Fact Check

Period. All the obfuscations and lies you want to tell won't change that FACT.

You are demonstrably a liar.

Typical dimocrap scumbag

next

Nice try, but FAIL
Did you forget about something.... What was the GDP under Reagan? GDP under Obama?

doesn't matter, we are talking about absolute dollars added to the national debt.
That just goes to show how retarded you are to think a dollar in 1989 is worth the same as a dollar in 2017. :cuckoo:

I guess you think a person making $12/hour today does better than a person making $10/hour in 1917? After all, a dollar is a dollar, right? :cuckoo:

are you saying the entire debt increase is due to inflation? If so, you are even more stupid than I thought.

Nice try, but FAIL

are you saying the entire debt increase is due to inflation? If so, you are even more stupid than I thought.
LOLOL

You're so fucking deranged. No, I didn't say that.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice try, but FAIL

LOLOL

so you are saying that adjusted for inflation, Obama's 9T is equal to Bush's 3T? That's one hell of an inflation rate. Got anything to back that up?

Obama is gone. The adults are back in charge.

History will judge Obama, I have stated my opinions, you are free to state yours. But history will be the ultimate judge (if the historians do not try to rewrite it, which we should never tolerate no matter who we support)

so you are saying that adjusted for inflation, Obama's 9T is equal to Bush's 3T? That's one hell of an inflation rate. Got anything to back that up?

Not to mention, Bush had the biggest Market crash in History to face. Yes, the 2000-2001 NASDAQ crash was worse than the 1929 DJIA crash, although not nearly as damaging.

Then he had this little thing called 9/11 he had to deal with.

And two Wars. Both of which dimocrap scum voted FOR

The Lying Cocksucker.....? All he did was turn and run from Iraq, stabbing the people of SW Asia in the back the way his dimocrap scum forebears stabbed SE Asia in the back 40 years earlier.

What else? Other than stabbing people in the back, a dimocrap scum specialty, that's about it

LOLOL

LOLOL

No, I didn't say that either. Dayam, you are one ignorant conservative. And that's saying something in a sea of ignorant conservatives.

Not to mention, Bush had the biggest Market crash in History to face. Yes, the 2000-2001 NASDAQ crash was worse than the 1929 DJIA crash, although not nearly as damaging.

The Lying Cocksucker.....? All he did was turn and run from Iraq, stabbing the people of SW Asia in the back the way his dimocrap scum forebears stabbed SE Asia in the back 40 years earlier.

What else? Other than stabbing people in the back, a dimocrap scum specialty, that's about it
The stock market crash of 2000 paled in comparison to the economic collapse of 2008-2009.

ISIS would not have grown if obozo had finished the job in Iraq before turning tail and running like the pussy that he is. We should not have been there in the first place, on that I think we agree, but once we committed American lives and money, we should have done whatever was needed to win it. Obozo didn't even understand the concept of winning.
Ok, lets take this very slowly. Are you claiming that Obama is responsible for 9.1 Trillion being added to the National Debt? If so, you are dead wrong. If not then your statement accusing him of doubling the national debt is false.

As for Isis, it sounds like you are accusing him of growing Isis, not creating it like you falsely stated in your OP.

that 9.1T in debt was incurred on his watch, so yes it belongs to him, just as the debt incurred under Reagan and Bush belongs to them

ISIS was nothing but a bunch of disorganized ragheaded radical islamists before Obama, Obama "allowed" them to grow and become a danger to the entire world.

You are just plain wrong and you've proven it in your weak attempt to refute. You blame Obama for creating ISIS yet you admit they were a group of "disorganized radical ragheads" before obama. Right there you contradict yourself and prove your talking point is false.

You did the same thing with the Debt accusation. Having it double under his watch you can assign ownership but you can't assign blame as he was only responsible for a fraction of the spending. The major contributors to the debt, bond Investments and mandatory spending had nothing to do with Obama.

You lie and manipulate the truth and you're not fooling anybody. I can pick apart all your weak arguements and partisan talking points but this revolving broken record of idiocracy that I'm getting with your ignorant responses is starting to grow tiresome.

Haha can you be any more lopsided? So the crash and attacks and war that happened under Bush wasn't his fault, yet everything that happened afterwords is Obamas fault?

Then you say that "all he did was turn and run from Iraq" flat out ignoring the years he spent in the region following winning an election on the promise to bring our troops home and the fact that he took down Bin Ladden and Al Qaeda. Ya see, I can agree that pulling out of Iraq when he did was a mistake, but let's have an objective conversation about it. You don't seem capable

LOLOL

LOLOL

No, I didn't say that either. Dayam, you are one ignorant conservative. And that's saying something in a sea of ignorant conservatives.

then make your fricken point. If you have one.

You are just plain wrong and you've proven it in your weak attempt to refute. You blame Obama for creating ISIS yet you admit they were a group of "disorganized radical ragheads" before obama. Right there you contradict yourself and prove your talking point is false.

You did the same thing with the Debt accusation. Having it double under his watch you can assign ownership but you can't assign blame as he was only responsible for a fraction of the spending. The major contributors to the debt, bond Investments and mandatory spending had nothing to do with Obama.

You lie and manipulate the truth and you're not fooling anybody. I can pick apart all your weak arguements and partisan talking points but this revolving broken record of idiocracy that I'm getting with your ignorant responses is starting to grow tiresome.

So lets see here, Bush is 100% responsible for everything that happened during his 8 years, but Obama isn't responsible for what happened during his 8 years.

Yeah, sure, that makes sense :2up:

So lets see here, Bush is 100% responsible for everything that happened during his 8 years, but Obama isn't responsible for what happened during his 8 years.

Now you are pivoting to Bush? When have I ever said anything about Bush? You're out of material man. How about you just admit that you dumped a steaming pile of exaggerated untrue garbage in your OP and we call it a day.

LOLOL

LOLOL

then make your fricken point. If you have one.
LOL

My point was already made, Shitstain. I'm laughing at you now because it sailed clear over your pointy head.

Now you are pivoting to Bush? When have I ever said anything about Bush? You're out of material man. How about you just admit that you dumped a steaming pile of exaggerated untrue garbage in your OP and we call it a day.

no, just pointing out the fallacies in your arguments. you lefties always want to hold Bush responsible for everything from the day he was sworn to the day Obama was sworn in, but you don't apply the same rules to Obama.

As to the OP, everything in it is true. Obama was a terrible president, and its really sad because as the first black president he could have done so much to heal this nation, instead he divided it like never before.

Forum List

Back