Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

Apology accepted.

I'm sorry you're an ignorant douche.

Using your logic, ISIS was born when Britain divided the territory conquered from the Ottoman Turks.

Or from when Alexander Conquered the Persians.

Or from when --

Look, doucheboy....... ISIS did NOT exist when the Lying Cocksucker took office. Period.

They didn't even know what to call themselves until 2014, 5 years after the Piece of Shit in Chief took over and polluted the half-White House.

You're just an ideological little bitch that will tell any lie, propose any alternative to the truth if that truth hurts your inflatable doll image of the Lying Cocksucker

piss off

Apology accepted.

Using your logic, ISIS was born when Britain divided the territory conquered from the Ottoman Turks.

Or from when --

Look, doucheboy....... ISIS did NOT exist when the Lying Cocksucker took office. Period.

They didn't even know what to call themselves until 2014, 5 years after the Piece of Shit in Chief took over and polluted the half-White House.

You're just an ideological little bitch that will tell any lie, propose any alternative to the truth if that truth hurts your inflatable doll image of the Lying Cocksucker

piss off
You are wrong again, earlier in this thread i disproved your arguement and you ignored it. Now you make it again. It's still false and you are still an idiot.

Apology accepted.

Or from when --

piss off
You are wrong again, earlier in this thread i disproved your arguement and you ignored it. Now you make it again. It's still false and you are still an idiot.

You're a lying bitch. All you got is repetition and stupidity.

ISIS became what they are today under the Lying Cocksucker when he pulled all the troops out of Iraq.

Watch this..... You won't because you're a dishonest piece of shit. But here's hoping others will

Bush warned about ISIS in 2007, years before it was even formed

But a scumbag like you will just lie. Then lie some more

scumbag

This one's even better sans the juvenile lead-in

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

gave nuclear weapons to Iran

How many nuclear weapons did he give them?

As many as they want to make.
So in other words, he didn't give them nuclear weapons since they have none...

They have none? How do you know? Are you a super secret spy? Are you a psychic? Or maybe you are the Ayatollah himself?
I know because if they did, they sure would brag about it..Yet that is not the premise of the original statement..

Apology accepted.

Or from when --

piss off

ISIS became what they are today under the Lying Cocksucker when he pulled all the troops out of Iraq.

Watch this..... You won't because you're a dishonest piece of shit. But here's hoping others will

scumbag

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

And even then , ISIS was a little known subgroup with few resources until they joined the fight against Asaad in Syria. Then 0bama and Hillary supplied them with training, weapons, and funding?

Apology accepted.

Or from when --

piss off

scumbag

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

And even then , ISIS was a little known subgroup with few resources until they joined the fight against Asaad in Syria. Then 0bama and Hillary supplied them with training, weapons, and funding?

The majority of their weapons are not US weapons..

They have none? How do you know? Are you a super secret spy? Are you a psychic? Or maybe you are the Ayatollah himself?
I know because if they did, they sure would brag about it..Yet that is not the premise of the original statement..

Just how many unicorns live in your world?

And it is relative to the original statement. 0bama gave Iran nukes.

Just how many unicorns live in your world?

And it is relative to the original statement. 0bama gave Iran nukes.
What kind of nuclear weapons, and how many nuclear weapons did Oblama give them??

Apology accepted.

Or from when --

piss off

scumbag

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

Well there you go changing your statement again... You did it earlier when you changed "Obama doubled the national debt" to "The national debt doubled under Obama". In MY statement I said that ISIS grew with the withdrawal of troops in Iraq. Your original statement said that they did not exist prior to Obama. The group has existed since 2004 as Islamic State. They changed their name and grew power in 2014, a point that I pointed out and one that you seem to be trying to mesh your original FALSE statement into. You're a joke man, got me cracking up at your feeble attempts to attack your opposers and make valid points.

Doubled the national debt
created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
kowtowed to radical muslim terrorists
drew meaningless red lines in the sand
Lied about obamacare
put more americans in poverty than ever before
put more americans on welfare than ever before
put more americans on foodstamps than ever before
backed the corrupt lying hildebeast
made the USA the laughing stock of the world
accomplished nothing good for America
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens
kept his background hidden and lied about who he really is
allowed americans to die in Benghazi for political gain
commuted the sentences of traitors and murderers

please feel free to add to the list.

Why do you blame Obama for doubling the national debt?

Doubled the national debt
created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
kowtowed to radical muslim terrorists
drew meaningless red lines in the sand
Lied about obamacare
put more americans in poverty than ever before
put more americans on welfare than ever before
put more americans on foodstamps than ever before
backed the corrupt lying hildebeast
made the USA the laughing stock of the world
accomplished nothing good for America
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens
kept his background hidden and lied about who he really is
allowed americans to die in Benghazi for political gain
commuted the sentences of traitors and murderers

please feel free to add to the list.

Why do you blame Obama for doubling the national debt?
Because Obama doubled the debt perhaps?

In your evaluation of the OP's credibility and his intellectual capacity, let's review. This is the same guy who says

1. Trump won the popular vote
2. There was no recession in 2008
3. The US economy did not lose 700,000 jobs in January of 2009

I think his opinions are LOL worthy.

Forum List

Back