Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

Doubled the national debt
created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
kowtowed to radical muslim terrorists
drew meaningless red lines in the sand
Lied about obamacare
put more americans in poverty than ever before
put more americans on welfare than ever before
put more americans on foodstamps than ever before
backed the corrupt lying hildebeast
made the USA the laughing stock of the world
gave nuclear weapons to Iran
accomplished nothing good for America
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens
kept his background hidden and lied about who he really is
allowed americans to die in Benghazi for political gain
commuted the sentences of traitors and murderers

please feel free to add to the list.

Why do you blame Obama for doubling the national debt?
Because Obama doubled the debt perhaps?

How do presidents double the debt?

Be specific.

How many nuclear weapons did he give them?

As many as they want to make.
So in other words, he didn't give them nuclear weapons since they have none...
He gave them 10, some assembly required....:lol:
Nope...
Sure did....
Then tell us what type of nuclear weapons he gave them...

created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens

Because Obama doubled the debt perhaps?

How do presidents double the debt?

Be specific.
Borrow...

Jesus you're fucking clueless....

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it's controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

the debt was doubled on his watch, he gets the credit or blame, that's the way it works.

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

The OP hasn't answered me on this, though i've gone pages in this thread with a few other dumbshits who can't seem to acknowledge the reality of the dishonesty of that statement.

As many as they want to make.
Nope...
Sure did....

enough uranium to make several. they already had the centrifuges, he gave them what they were missing.

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

The OP hasn't answered me on this, though i've gone pages in this thread with a few other dumbshits who can't seem to acknowledge the reality of the dishonesty of that statement.

presidents get blame or credit for what happens while they are in office. You lefties blame Bush for everything that happened while he was in office, why is your guy different?

Nope...
Sure did....

enough uranium to make several. they already had the centrifuges, he gave them what they were missing.
130 metric tons......obama wasn't fucking around....

Nope...
Sure did....

You said nuclear weapons in the OP...Uranium was delivered by Russia...Have you blamed them for anything yet?

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it's controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

the debt was doubled on his watch, he gets the credit or blame, that's the way it works.
There you are... Making the statement that the "debt doubled on his watch" is very different than saying that he was responsible for doubling the debt. You made a distorted misleading statement, if you'd like to change the critique to saying that the debt double under his administration you can do so but the direct attack should be on actual things that he was responsible for...

Nope...
Sure did....

You said nuclear weapons in the OP...Uranium was delivered by Russia...Have you blamed them for anything yet?
Yes, your Obama sold our uranium company to Russia....

Nope...
Sure did....

we are talking about Obama, if you want to talk about Russia start your own thread.

we are talking about Obama, if you want to talk about Russia start your own thread.
So what type of nuclear weapons did Oblama give Iran?

There you are... Making the statement that the "debt doubled on his watch" is very different than saying that he was responsible for doubling the debt. You made a distorted misleading statement, if you'd like to change the critique to saying that the debt double under his administration you can do so but the direct attack should be on actual things that he was responsible for...

semantics, look it up if you don't know what it means.

So, you're saying someone other than Obama was POTUS? Link?

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

presidents get blame or credit for what happens while they are in office. You lefties blame Bush for everything that happened while he was in office, why is your guy different?
Don't lump me into a "lefty" category, I judge based on facts and evidence, not political party. If you are going to justify your lies and false judgement based on the actions of wingnuts in your opposition then you got issues.

Sure did....

So what type of nuclear weapons did Oblama give Iran?

OK, he gave them the materials that they lacked to make nuclear weapons, happy now?

semantics, look it up if you don't know what it means.
It is not semantics it is accurate vs inaccurate , true vs false. You're OP is full of Bullshit talking points.

created ISIS
bowed to foreign leaders
Lied about obamacare

Don't lump me into a "lefty" category, I judge based on facts and evidence, not political party. If you are going to justify your lies and false judgement based on the actions of wingnuts in your opposition then you got issues.

everything in the OP is true. if your view keeps you from the truth, that's your problem.

Forum List

Back