Obama, Worst president in history, bar none.

Then tell us what type of nuclear weapons he gave them...

enough uranium to make several. they already had the centrifuges, he gave them what they were missing.
You said nuclear weapons in the OP...Uranium was delivered by Russia...Have you blamed them for anything yet?

we are talking about Obama, if you want to talk about Russia start your own thread.
So what type of nuclear weapons did Oblama give Iran?

OK, he gave them the materials that they lacked to make nuclear weapons, happy now?
i think they already tested their nukes in North Korea, thus the attack by Obama on James Rosen for snooping around.....

enough uranium to make several. they already had the centrifuges, he gave them what they were missing.
You said nuclear weapons in the OP...Uranium was delivered by Russia...Have you blamed them for anything yet?
Yes, your Obama sold our uranium company to Russia....

Oblama can't sell what is not his to sell

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.
Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Look in the mirror, little girl

Start refuting what the OP said or shut the fuck up.

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it's controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

the debt was doubled on his watch, he gets the credit or blame, that's the way it works.
There you are... Making the statement that the "debt doubled on his watch" is very different than saying that he was responsible for doubling the debt. You made a distorted misleading statement, if you'd like to change the critique to saying that the debt double under his administration you can do so but the direct attack should be on actual things that he was responsible for...

semantics, look it up if you don't know what it means.
It is not semantics it is accurate vs inaccurate , true vs false. You're OP is full of Bullshit talking points.

the debt was doubled under Obama's watch. That is true. Bush and Reagan also added to the debt, but no president added as much as Obama.

Sure did....

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.
He already sold it.....

we are talking about Obama, if you want to talk about Russia start your own thread.
So what type of nuclear weapons did Oblama give Iran?

OK, he gave them the materials that they lacked to make nuclear weapons, happy now?
What materials did Oblama give Iran to make nuclear weapons?

Why do you all love so much to make shit up and then toss around the lies like they are a football? Does it make you feel powerful or something?

Afraid we'll make you look the fool? Easier just to make general, obscure accusations then declare victory while you're running away? Waving the Fleur de Lis, no doubt.

Better you choose the latter of the two options. In a battle of wits, you are unarmed
Where do I start... There is a lie or distortion in each of those talking points. I'll start at the top. "Obama doubling the national debt" You are a fool if you think Obama alone was responsible for the doubling of the national debt. Discretionary spending is only a fraction of the debt and it's controlled by both the congress and the President. Though I think it a valid critique to criticize Obamas spending, saying he is responsible for 10 Trillion dollars being added to the debt is completely false.

the debt was doubled on his watch, he gets the credit or blame, that's the way it works.
There you are... Making the statement that the "debt doubled on his watch" is very different than saying that he was responsible for doubling the debt. You made a distorted misleading statement, if you'd like to change the critique to saying that the debt double under his administration you can do so but the direct attack should be on actual things that he was responsible for...
So, you're saying someone other than Obama was POTUS? Link?
This convo is over your head... Whether you agree or not, you haven't expressed understanding of any of the statements that i've made. Move along

It is not semantics it is accurate vs inaccurate , true vs false. You're OP is full of Bullshit talking points.

the debt was doubled under Obama's watch. That is true. Bush and Reagan also added to the debt, but no president added as much as Obama.
Obama added more to the debt that all previous presidents....combined!!!!

He already sold it.....
The company was owned by Canadians, how can Oblama sell a company he doesn't own?

So, you're saying someone other than Obama was POTUS? Link?
This convo is over your head... Whether you agree or not, you haven't expressed understanding of any of the statements that i've made. Move along
You haven't said anything....

Sure did....

insert "bush" for "Obama" in your rant. Still say the president is not responsible for foreign policy?

He already sold it.....
The company was owned by Canadians, how can Oblama sell a company he doesn't own?
Well, no fuck....no American owned company can sell our uranium to Russia....:lol:

Doubled the national debt
created ISIS
divided the nation by race, religion, sex, location, income, and sexual orientation
bowed to foreign leaders
kowtowed to radical muslim terrorists
drew meaningless red lines in the sand
Lied about obamacare
put more americans in poverty than ever before
put more americans on welfare than ever before
put more americans on foodstamps than ever before
backed the corrupt lying hildebeast
made the USA the laughing stock of the world
gave nuclear weapons to Iran
accomplished nothing good for America
opened our borders to terrorists, drug pushers, human traffickers, and criminal aliens
kept his background hidden and lied about who he really is
allowed americans to die in Benghazi for political gain
commuted the sentences of traitors and murderers

please feel free to add to the list.

Why do you blame Obama for doubling the national debt?
The OP hasn't answered me on this, though i've gone pages in this thread with a few other dumbshits who can't seem to acknowledge the reality of the dishonesty of that statement.

presidents get blame or credit for what happens while they are in office. You lefties blame Bush for everything that happened while he was in office, why is your guy different?
Don't lump me into a "lefty" category, I judge based on facts and evidence, not political party. If you are going to justify your lies and false judgement based on the actions of wingnuts in your opposition then you got issues.

everything in the OP is true. if your view keeps you from the truth, that's your problem.
I just showed how your first one was bullshit. Obama did not double the national debt. He only had the power to influence a fraction of the spending that contributed to the debt. Your statement and accusation of his responsibility was false. Cross that one off the list... Which other one would you like me to debunk?

insert "bush" for "Obama" in your rant. Still say the president is not responsible for foreign policy?
Selling a company is not a foriegn policy...

He already sold it.....

a US president could have prevented the transfer of nuclear material to a terrorist nation. Instead Obama and hilly brokered it.

He already sold it.....
Well, no fuck....no American owned company can sell our uranium to Russia....:lol:
We import uranium. The US produces 2% of it's uranium needs...

Selling uranium is however....

Yes, that is true... But that wasn't your statement. This is why I claimed your talking points were bullshit.. Either lies or distortions of the truth... The fact that you had to restate your original claim shows the distortion

He already sold it.....

a US president could have prevented the transfer of nuclear material to a terrorist nation. Instead Obama and hilly brokered it.
The company that was sold has no license to export or sell uranium outside the USA...

allowing a hostile nation to obtain nuclear material is foreign policy.

Forum List

Back