Obama, You Stupid Incompetent Ass, Give Your Nobel Peace Prize to Putin...

Hell, as much as that orifice has been abused, I doubt Obama would have a problem at all passing a fully grown 5 pound gerbil. He cant even fart no more, just makes a hissing sound followed by a sudden congregating of flies.

I take it that you are speaking from experience in terms of the difficulty of passing 5 pound gerbils. ;)

You beat me to it......curses!

Hell, as much as that orifice has been abused, I doubt Obama would have a problem at all passing a fully grown 5 pound gerbil. He cant even fart no more, just makes a hissing sound followed by a sudden congregating of flies.

I take it that you are speaking from experience in terms of the difficulty of passing 5 pound gerbils. ;)

You beat me to it......curses!

Of course, simple libtard minds think alike and all that shit.

Obama's mistake - or at least one of them - was allowing Russia to get involved in the first place.

Bush was a douchebag, but there is no way they would have allowed the Russians and Chinese in.

Obama's mistake - or at least one of them - was allowing Russia to get involved in the first place.

Bush was a douchebag, but there is no way they would have allowed the Russians and Chinese in.

One reason why Bush was horrible in the area of foreign policy.

One reason why Bush was horrible in the area of foreign policy.

No, Torro is right; the Russians and Chicoms do not negotiate in good faith. To involve them only degrades the situation by raising the complexity of the situation. In addition to sorting out the demands of the violent factions, now we have to keep a close eye on what the Ruskies and Chicoms might be working to with misdirection.

This is a good example, thanks to the slip up of Kerry, the Russian have forced us into backing down and allowing Assad a fraudulent WMD disarmament. But where does anyone get the strting inventory and how does anyone guarantee Assad is not hiding tons of that crap?

You realize that Russia would have never agreed to this if we hadn't pressured them via military threats against Assad right? We took the chemical weapon incident as a method to put pressure on the situation and it seems to be working.
You don't really believe that this happy outcome of military pressure was planned in advance to yield this result - that it was anything other than a happy coincidence - do you?

In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

Read more: Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize | Fox News

But if he gave it back Michelle wouldn't have a sex toy!
The way obama tries to act like a man, i'm sure michelle could satisfy herself with a crayon.

No, Torro is right; the Russians and Chicoms do not negotiate in good faith. To involve them only degrades the situation by raising the complexity of the situation.

They're involved whether we like it or not. They are part of the Security Council, The Bush Administration's inability to pressure them prevented us from seeking action over the Genocide in Darfur. Ignoring Russia and China and doing whatever you want is how you get situations like Iraq. Which aren't really my cup of tea.

In addition to sorting out the demands of the violent factions, now we have to keep a close eye on what the Ruskies and Chicoms might be working to with misdirection.

Do you honestly think that Russia hasn't been involved this entire time and are only now doing something?

This is a good example, thanks to the slip up of Kerry, the Russian have forced us into backing down and allowing Assad a fraudulent WMD disarmament.

How is that a slip up? Having Assad's chemical weapons dismantled is a major victory. Something that we haven't ever been able to get done before.

But where does anyone get the strting inventory and how does anyone guarantee Assad is not hiding tons of that crap?

UN inspectors, I imagine it will be part of the resolution.

You don't really believe that this happy outcome of military pressure was planned in advance to yield this result - that it was anything other than a happy coincidence - do you?

Specifically? Who knows. Declaring an intention to strike is a public pressure move. Contrary to what you guys may think the entire governmental bureaucracy isn't stupid, there is a reason why they made the strike announcement public; it is a pretty standard tactic in diplomacy. Israel for example threatened to strike Iran very publicly many times, but haven't. They do it on purpose. iI's diplomatic tactics.

Specifically? Who knows. Declaring an intention to strike is a public pressure move. Contrary to what you guys may think the entire governmental bureaucracy isn't stupid, there is a reason why they made the strike announcement public; it is a pretty standard tactic in diplomacy. Israel for example threatened to strike Iran very publicly many times, but haven't. They do it on purpose. iI's diplomatic tactics.
A fair and honest answer.

In one of the most deft diplomatic maneuvers of all time, Russia’s President Putin has saved the world from near-certain disaster. He did so without the egoistical but incompetent American president, or his earnest but clueless Secretary of State, even realizing they had been offered a way out of the mess they’d created.

Read more: Putin is the one who really deserves that Nobel Peace Prize | Fox News

President Putin did not suddenly seize upon a plan, when obama/Kerry had no plan, to help obama out of a tight situation. He has something else in mind. There is another shoe to drop, and a boot after that. The plan keeps Assad in power, which is what Russia wants. The rebels used the chemical weapons, with enough time, that will be proved. Then obama can start eating the omelette that's now resting on his face.

Can you feel the Putin love?

Its obvious. Putin shows "leadership" by aiding the killing of innocents, he made George W. look like a.......boy....which isn't tough, but some here adore Pooty Poot, as Bush called him.

Forum List

Back