Obamacare exposes Republican hypocrisy on health care

Taking a phrase out of context and making it the foundation of an argument is usually dishonest, and the product of demagogues and charlatans.

Here ya go! Links and facts!!!

~~~

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President's economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation -- innovation begins in the classroom -- clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Pelosi Remarks at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of Counties -- WASHINGTON, March 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Pelosi Lied just like all Democrats lie

obamacare has lost millions of jobs

Links to 53,500,000 articles about it!

obamacare has lost millions of jobs - Bing

Now why the fuck would Nancy Pelosi say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

If Republican's had actually had any input at all? You don't remember they only had the bill in their position, all 2700+ pages for 2 days before they had to vote on it!

Well, my understanding was that she was urging the Senate to put forward and vote on a bill so that it could be properly debated against the House bill.

Got a link to that?

Pelosi defends her infamous health care remark - PostPartisan - The Washington Post
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on.

Well who wrote the bill? Democrats. Who Passed the bill? Democrats. Then who's responsible for FIXING it? DEMOCRATS.

Do you actually believe for one second that Obama would let a Republican get near his legacy bill to FIX it?----:lol::lol: They were even blocked from attending committee hearings on it.

Democrats saw a massive crisis in our healthcare and passed a bill to fill the void of affordable healthcare

Republicans were encouraged to participate in the process and preferred to delay, obfuscate and fear monger

In spite of their whining...we are still asking Republicans

What would you do better?

I see you still can't read! All sorts of Republican proposals are out there!

Yep, and they're now law - known by some as Obamacare.

Well, my understanding was that she was urging the Senate to put forward and vote on a bill so that it could be properly debated against the House bill.

Got a link to that?

Pelosi defends her infamous health care remark - PostPartisan - The Washington Post
“In the fall of the year,” Pelosi said today, “the outside groups...were saying ‘it’s about abortion,’ which it never was. ‘It’s about ‘death panels,’’ which it never was. ‘It’s about a job-killer,’ which it creates four million. ‘It’s about increasing the deficit’; well, the main reason to pass it was to decrease the deficit.” Her contention was that the Senate “didn’t have a bill.” And until the Senate produced an actual piece of legislation that could be matched up and debated against what was passed by the House, no one truly knew what would be voted on.

It's all a lie, but for the sake of expedience, show us where Obamacare, named after it's father, created 4 million jobs. Of course they had a bill, we all know it was 2700+ pages long, and that she was referring to THAT bill, and not a supposed bill that wasn't written!

Democrats saw a massive crisis in our healthcare and passed a bill to fill the void of affordable healthcare

Republicans were encouraged to participate in the process and preferred to delay, obfuscate and fear monger

In spite of their whining...we are still asking Republicans

What would you do better?

If that's so, you just made Rightwinger look like an ass, as he hasn't seen anything offered by Republicans!...Or you're lying, which one is it?

If that's so, you just made Rightwinger look like an ass, as he hasn't seen anything offered by Republicans!...Or you're lying, which one is it?

Still looking for Republicans to come up with a plan they support after five years

Come on GOP....how hard can it be?

Still looking for Republicans to come up with a plan they support after five years

And not an answer to my above question, which one is an ass, and which one lied?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Taking a phrase out of context and making it the foundation of an argument is usually dishonest, and the product of demagogues and charlatans.

~~~

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President's economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation -- innovation begins in the classroom -- clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

Pelosi Remarks at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of Counties -- WASHINGTON, March 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Millions of jobs?

Are you sure it's not billions?

And not an answer to my above question, which one is an ass, and which one lied?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Still looking for a GOP Healthcare alternative to Obamacare

How hard can it be Republicans?

~~~

Millions of jobs?

Well, if you had a high 2 digit IQ, perhaps you would have looked at the link for 10 seconds, see the headlines, and than not ask a very stupid question. But with you IQ hovering around the freezing point on the Fahrenheit scale, that scenario isn't possible.

When Republicans were forced to come up with alternatives for Obamacare, high-deductible plans were core to those proposals. "Conservatives have suggested deregulating Obamacare’s exchanges to make it easier to provide policies with high deductibles," wrote Ramesh Ponnuru. One of those conservatives was right-wing darling Dr. Ben Carson. "In order to right the ship, we need to return the responsibility for good health care to the patient and the health care provider," he said. "One of the best ways to do this is through health savings accounts, which patients can control."
This always baffled Obamacare's supporters. "The minimal, or bronze, insurance option allows out-of-pocket spending of up to $12,500 for a family of four," wrote Jonathan Cohn. "Those are some pretty high deductibles!"
Now that those high deductibles are here, Republicans have decided that they are, if anything, too high. Just one more broken promise.

Obamacare exposes Republican hypocrisy on health care

You lefties reek with the odor of desperation. Don't you ever get tired of having to defend this epic failure? Do you ever get the feeling that there must be something wrong with it if you have to fight so hard to defend it? Of course you don't. That would require self-realization, logic, and a conscience.

Its here and it will cover people who had preexisting conditions and those who couldn't afford it before, all your foaming at the mouth and knuckle dragging and chest thumping isn't going to change it nor make your better (President Obama) go away.

Millions of jobs?

Well, if you had a high 2 digit IQ, perhaps you would have looked at the link for 10 seconds, see the headlines, and than not ask a very stupid question. But with you IQ hovering around the freezing point on the Fahrenheit scale, that scenario isn't possible.

From your own link

?Lost Jobs? from Obamacare

If you are going to lie...why don't you claim billions of jobs lost? I mean conservatives will believe any number you put out there

Millions of jobs?

From your own link

If you are going to lie...why don't you claim billions of jobs lost? I mean conservatives will believe any number you put out there

Your a strange little subversive, you lie when everyone can check that link to millions of jobs lost, yet you continue, perhaps we should rename you Baby Insane, in honor of your father!

From your own link

Your a strange little subversive, you lie when everyone can check that link to millions of jobs lost, yet you continue, perhaps we should rename you Baby Insane, in honor of your father!

Your own link says you lie

Why don't you just fade away? But look at the bright side. Conservatives will believe you....it's just anyone with the slightest intellect that mocks you

From your own link

Why don't you just fade away? But look at the bright side. Conservatives will believe you....it's just anyone with the slightest intellect that mocks you

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:...I have to hand it to you, out of 53 MILLION links you come up with an "Annenberg Public Policy Center" Left wing, Oboma worked for Annenberg, website that disagrees with almost all the other links!

Did you NOT think, well, let me rephrase that because we KNOW WrongWinger doesn't think, that I wouldn't check on your total BULLSHIT? My link was to 53 MILLION other links on BING, NOT to Annenberg's link! So you even LIED about that! What, you're trying to outdo Pogo, on stupidity? :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd love some links for this.

Now why the fuck would Nancy Pelosi say

If Republican's had actually had any input at all? You don't remember they only had the bill in their position, all 2700+ pages for 2 days before they had to vote on it!

Out of Context???

Wry is what happens when you snort the Obama Kool aid straight out of the can

Last edited by a moderator:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:...I have to hand it to you, out of 53 MILLION links you come up with an "Annenberg Public Policy Center" Left wing, Oboma worked for Annenberg, website that disagrees with almost all the other links!

Did you NOT think, well, let me rephrase that because we KNOW WrongWinger doesn't think, that I wouldn't check on your total BULLSHIT? My link was to 53 MILLION other links on BING, NOT to Annenberg's link! So you even LIED about that! What, you're trying to outdo Pogo, on stupidity? :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow...you know how to Bing rightwing propaganda sites

I for one, am impressed......you sure you are not Stephanie?

However, you also linked to factcheck that says you are full of shit

But hey....Rush Limbaugh would be proud

...or the Republicans are acting like asses.
Why would they rail against a law based on their own proposals?
Have they changed their policies - if so, what're their new policies as an alternative to the ACA?

Have they changed their policies - if so, what're their new policies as an alternative to the ACA?

We've pointed out several Republican proposals in this thread...But seems you Democraps have a very big problem...

24vim85.jpg

We've pointed out several Republican proposals in this thread...But seems you Democraps have a very big problem...

24vim85.jpg

HaHa. So true. Good one.

Forum List

Back