Obamacare has 6 million people..when will the other 46 million

THERE NEVER WERE 46 million Americans that were uninsured!!!

You lie was exploded long time ago, sonny. You, while entitled to your opinion, cannot change the facts. Tis what tis.

JAKE!!! WAKE UP!!! I've written hundreds of times on this board THERE NEVER WERE 46 million uninsured

Your claims have been exploded hundred of times.

You are still lying.

You didn't pay attention did you!
I've written hundreds of times there never were 46 million uninsured!
Do you understand? I have proven there are less then 4 million that are LEGAL (remember 10 million of the 46 million are NOT AMERICANS!!)
that are not eligible for Medicaid as 14 million of the bogus 46 million are, and 18 million that DON"T want health insurance ... so why are these
42 million part of Obama and evidently YOUR ignorance that there are 46 million "uninsured"?
There have NEVER BEEN 46 million americans uninsured!
Do you understand!!!

I wonder how many of that 6 million are being subsidized by we the taxpayer??

One has to wonder if they would have signed up all if they found out we taxpayers weren't subsidizing them??

Its easy to sign up for something when somebody else's money is bankrolling you.

What a POS the ACA is.

Do you know how the tax subsidies work? They take money out of the tax return the buyer is going to get next year and help pay in advance for the health insurance with that temporary loan the buyer is giving the government.

Tax payers...as a group...don't pay a dime towards someone's subsidy. You basically get an advance on your tax return via paying for a portion of health insurance. It's why the people who make above 400% FPL don't get a subsidy...they don't get any tax return. It's also why people making too little don't get a subsidy and have to apply to medicaid...they don't pay enough in taxes to pay for the subsidy.

What if the person isn't going to get a tax return? Sorry didn't see you already attempted to answer this. Not.

Then they either won't qualify for a subsidy...or will pay for the subsidy they claim in the next tax season. It's pretty flipping simple people.

Do you know how the tax subsidies work? They take money out of the tax return the buyer is going to get next year and help pay in advance for the health insurance with that temporary loan the buyer is giving the government.

Tax payers...as a group...don't pay a dime towards someone's subsidy. You basically get an advance on your tax return via paying for a portion of health insurance. It's why the people who make above 400% FPL don't get a subsidy...they don't get any tax return. It's also why people making too little don't get a subsidy and have to apply to medicaid...they don't pay enough in taxes to pay for the subsidy.

What if the person isn't going to get a tax return? Sorry didn't see you already attempted to answer this. Not.

Then they either won't qualify for a subsidy...or will pay for the subsidy they claim in the next tax season. It's pretty flipping simple people.
This guy is trying to put the best shade of lipstick on this pig......but failed in the end. :eusa_hand:

They were never going to be insured. Obammy said he would make insurance accessible. He never said we could all afford it. The bulk would be paying for the teet milk.

get enrolled?

I mean the WHOLE ACA was sold based on 46 million uninsured Americans.

So when will these 40 million become insured?

That was what ACA was passed on the 46 million uninsured Americans right?

Irrespective that 10 million according to the Census of the 46 million were not citizens.
Irrespective that 14 million according to the Census only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered.
Irrespective that 18 million that DON"T NEED (under 34) Can afford (make over $50k) and refuse their employers' health plan.

So why was there a need to destroy our health care system for 4 million people of WHICH obviously NOW they are covered!

SO where are the rest of the 40 million????
. can somebody tell me when this Regime has ever told anything truthfully? No freaking way 6 million or 7 million people signed up! The real net numbers is probably 500,000 new Insures. The other 6 1/2 million poor slobs that lost their insurance had to go in and buy this Obamacare shit.

Your claims have been exploded hundred of times.

You are still lying.

You didn't pay attention did you!

You haven't: you are lying, and your claims have been blown up over and over.

son, that is why no one serious takes you seriously

Obama said there were 46 million uninsured Americans. Do you believe that?

The Census reported of the 46 million uninsured Americans 10 million are not citizens.. not Americans. 10 million then from 46 million leaves 36 million.
The Census also said of the 46 million they said are uninsured.. 14 million are also eligible for Medicaid.. all they need do is enroll! That leaves 22 million.
18 million Americans don't need health insurance. They are under 34. They can afford as they make over $50k. So why are they counted? Leaves 4 million!

4 million truly uninsured that earn more then Medicaid, but can't afford insurance. THAT's IT..
So we've seen Obamacare destroying the health care system for 99.8% of the REST of us for 1.2%???

I don't understand why that is so complicated to comprehend Jake.. There have never been 46 million uninsured Americans. NEVER!

Total pubcrappe.

Of 5-6 million cancelled, all but 400k are re-enrolled, and companies don't go through this exchange. 1.3 million in Califonia website, etc etc etc. Chicken little hater dupes lol...

The math is really fuzzy, but it is quite clear that Obamacare is a big pile of shit anyway you spin it :badgrin:

Since I know the previous post will go over a lot of your heads let me print out an example:

Johnny earns $22,000 in 2013. He'll pay roughly $1,200 in federal income tax. Even though he'll get a huge tax return in march/april, the government still holds that 1,200 dollars.

Now with ACA...since Johnny earns too much to qualify for medicaid (let's just assume) he applies for health insurance with a tax subsidy. The government gives Johnny a portion of his 1,200 dollars the government is assuming he'll pay in 2014 back directly in advance to pay for his health insurance during the year.

How much he'll get back depends on a number of factors, but it usually works out so he'll only pay between 4% and 6% of his income on health insurance, with the subsidy taking care of the rest. When March/April rolls around in 2015....Johnny won't be getting a huge tax return, probably a much smaller one. Should Johnny lose his job or stop paying fed income taxes for whatever reason, the health insurance will have to be cancelled or it will be reflected in his tax filing that he took the subsidy.

There? you see? No one else was involved in paying for Johnny's tax subsidy...it's all his own money, given to him in advance.

I just had to quote this because I've never read something so shit all fucking stupid in my life. Did you get your accounting skills from Enron or Maddoff? Because only a complete moron would come up with something this stupid and think it could actually work.

Total pubcrappe.

Of 5-6 million cancelled, all but 400k are re-enrolled, and companies don't go through this exchange. 1.3 million in Califonia website, etc etc etc. Chicken little hater dupes lol...

So by your own admission the total of obiecares new sign ups consist of 5.5 million of the previously self insured that were forced into obiecare by policy cancellations the liar in chief promised could keep if they liked them.

Total pubcrappe.

You're projecting and ignoring the elephant sitting in the living room so blithely, franco. :lalala:

The math is really fuzzy, but it is quite clear that Obamacare is a big pile of shit anyway you spin it :badgrin:

Math is never fuzzy.
It is when you include apples and oranges to arrive at a number of "similar" things you have a problem.
To determine how many people that are initially called "uninsured" you have to look at the total group of "uninsured".
10 million of Obama's 46 million are not legal citizens and therefore NOT Americans and therefore when Obama said:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. "
He said "Americans"... 10 million illegals are not legal Americans. That leaves 36 million.

Uninsured means can't get insurance right?
14 million Americans who told the Census they were uninsured also failed to enroll in Medicaid as they were legally covered under Medicaid and therefore eligible. So if all they had to do is register.. WHY are they counted?
That leaves 22 million.

Why should 18 million people be forced to buy health insurance when:
A) They are under 34 and therefore don't have any need at that age for health insurance..
B) They can afford it as they make over $50,000 a year.
C) THey refuse though to throw money away on their employers' health plan.
SO why are we forcing these people who can be insured if they wanted to be lumped in with the Uninsured?

That leave 4 million truly uninsured. Truly that need it. Can't afford regular for whatever reason and make too much
money for Medicaid.

So why not simple subsidize them at $5,000 per year per uninsured. Cost $20 billion.

Tax lawyers' $270 billion at 10% and that will pay the premiums for the 4 million uninsured.

Since lawyers cause according to doctors the single largest wasted expenditure $850 billion a year in defensive medicine,
peg the tax rate to decline as the $850 billion declines. Then as these wasteful $850 billion declines SO too will insurance premiums and when they do these 4 million can afford their own.

Math is never fuzzy.
It is when you include apples and oranges to arrive at a number of "similar" things you have a problem.
To determine how many people that are initially called "uninsured" you have to look at the total group of "uninsured".
10 million of Obama's 46 million are not legal citizens and therefore NOT Americans and therefore when Obama said:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. "
He said "Americans"... 10 million illegals are not legal Americans. That leaves 36 million.

14 million Americans who told the Census they were uninsured also failed to enroll in Medicaid as they were legally covered under Medicaid and therefore eligible. So if all they had to do is register.. WHY are they counted?
That leaves 22 million.

A) They are under 34 and therefore don't have any need at that age for health insurance..
SO why are we forcing these people who can be insured if they wanted to be lumped in with the Uninsured?

That leave 4 million truly uninsured. Truly that need it. Can't afford regular for whatever reason and make too much
money for Medicaid.

So why not simple subsidize them at $5,000 per year per uninsured. Cost $20 billion.

Tax lawyers' $270 billion at 10% and that will pay the premiums for the 4 million uninsured.

Since lawyers cause according to doctors the single largest wasted expenditure $850 billion a year in defensive medicine,
peg the tax rate to decline as the $850 billion declines. Then as these wasteful $850 billion declines SO too will insurance premiums and when they do these 4 million can afford their own.
Uninsured means don't have. No one should be forced to buy health insurance - it is a redistribution scheme! I agree that everyone should pay for their insurance - otherwise it is not insurance.

Math is never fuzzy.

That leaves 22 million.

money for Medicaid.

Uninsured means don't have. No one should be forced to buy health insurance - it is a redistribution scheme! I agree that everyone should pay for their insurance - otherwise it is not insurance.

True... but to include 10 million that are NOT AMericans as Census says and Obama tells us
But HE included 10 million that CAN'T legally get insurance as they ARE NOT Americans.

14 million while "uninsured" are NOT enrolled and therefore there was NO NEED to count them as "46 million "uninsured" because that number consisted
of these 14 million that all they needed to do is register with MEDICAID and this was BEFORE the obmanation Obamacare was passed.

Finally yes there are 18 million of the "46 million uninsured" ! BUT THEY don't want or need to be insured.

MY point is this is such a gigantic fraudulent gross misunderstanding that allowed ACA to pass by just 7 votes!
THINK if more people brought this gigantic hoax to the public's attention which has been what I've been trying to do!
But when idiots even conservatives DON"T seem to comprehend this as THEY even Rush continue to talk about 30 million uninsured!!!
We have to get more people to comprehend there were really only 4 million that wanted insurance, didn't qualify for Medicaid and they are the ones that would be
most helped with the tax on lawyers $270 billion made from making physicians so fearful of lawsuits $850 billion a YEAR is spent wastefully on "defensive medicine"!

get enrolled?

I mean the WHOLE ACA was sold based on 46 million uninsured Americans.

So when will these 40 million become insured?

That was what ACA was passed on the 46 million uninsured Americans right?

Irrespective that 10 million according to the Census of the 46 million were not citizens.
Irrespective that 14 million according to the Census only needed to register with Medicaid and they were covered.
Irrespective that 18 million that DON"T NEED (under 34) Can afford (make over $50k) and refuse their employers' health plan.

So why was there a need to destroy our health care system for 4 million people of WHICH obviously NOW they are covered!

SO where are the rest of the 40 million????

lb0403cd20140402092900.jpg

Forum List

Back