Obamacare is great

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
I just got a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I will quote it directly....

"Preventive care with no out of pocket costs including checkups, cholesterol checks, even mammograms."

"Guaranteed acceptance with no medical exams required."

"Choice of doctors."

"No lifetime limits on covered services."

Thanks, President Obama.

I got a letter from BCBS too and they said my plan was discontinued due to obamacare. They said all of their individual PPO plans were no more.

Obozo promised that wouldn't happen but it's happened to millions of americans. The Big O is a pathological liar.

I just got a letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and I will quote it directly....

"Preventive care with no out of pocket costs including checkups, cholesterol checks, even mammograms."

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Those are all the things not covered, right?

Because for most people Obamacare looks like this:
Restrictions on doctors used.
Deductible of $5,000 so no benefit at all until major medical event
Co pay of 80/20 so in the event of a major medical event the patient is still on the hook for 20%
Premiums 50% higher than currently.

This might be why so few people have jumped all over O-care and why Congress exempted itself.
If it were a good deal, it wouldn't need a mandate to work.

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

That says a whole lot of nothing, you idiot.

Report back when you've chosen a plan.

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Co pay of 80/20 so in the event of a major medical event the patient is still on the hook for 20%

This might be why so few people have jumped all over O-care and why Congress exempted itself.

Rabbi. Get your facts straight.

Congress is not exempt from Obamacare, they already receive healthcare benefits from their employer.. The Federal government, just like you or I, they have a choice to stay on that plan or use the ACA exchanges.

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

Rabbi. Get your facts straight.

Congress is not exempt from Obamacare, they already receive healthcare benefits from their employer.. The Federal government, just like you or I, they have a choice to stay on that plan or use the ACA exchanges.
They are specifically exempt from provisions of Obozocare. Quit repeating admin talking points.

I was just thinking.....

Should not Congress be exempt from the public plan? After all, they are the political leaders of our country and medical issues with any member can become a national security issue.

In other words, Congress members and staff should get the best possible medical attention at the expense of the tax payer for national reasons, and we all know that Obamacare just doesn't cut it.

which it did way before obozocare
which was the same before the obozocare
"Choice of doctors."
if you PAY for that - as it was BEFORE obozocare

this one changed.

chris -lying mouthpiece at his pulpit

Obamacare is great? How do you freakin' know?

Ya gotta come to grips with the simple fact that it's NOT a matter of knowledge; only a matter of FAITH.

and LIES.

all points in his OP except the last one were there BEFORE and much cheaper than under the obozocare.

colonoscopies were also included :D

so he does not have that - that's a big FAIL on the part of obozocare as colonoscopies are the only screening methods which have proved to really reduce morbidity and mortality from colon cancer ( unlike any other screening, including mammography and pap smear)

Last edited:

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

....then at the bottom it says your premium just went up 80%. Idiot. Who's going to pay for all that extra shit? The poor people that voted for Obama and want free shit from the Government?

"Choice of doctors."

Thanks, President Obama.

....then at the bottom it says your premium just went up 80%. Idiot. Who's going to pay for all that extra shit? The poor people that voted for Obama and want free shit from the Government?

THAT IS NOT EXTRA SHIT. IT WAS THERE BEFORE - IN ANY INSURANCE. But much cheaper
the only part which has changed is his last point.

My letter said, and I quote, "bite the pillow, Obamacare is going in dry."

They are specifically exempt from provisions of Obozocare. Quit repeating admin talking points.

Provide the link then.

:lol:

Review & Outlook: Congress's ObamaCare Exemption - WSJ.com

Cue "right wing talking points meme" in 3..2..1....

Just as I said.

When the law was crafted they forgot that congress receives benefits from the FEHBP.

They added a provision so that people could still use FEHBP if they wanted to because it had employer contributions, or go through the ACA. Just like you or I.

Fail, as usual for poor little Rabbler.

Forum List

Back