Obamacare just ruined my life

Yes, they cutting hours for their employee, and because there is no way to reliably replace those veteran workers, they must also cut back on parties and business.

Get it fuckface?

You are lying. Businesses that are successful do not cut back on business.

The Watermill Catering Center is one of the most successful Catering Hals on the EAST COAST.

Peter King, Steve Israel, Gov Cuomo, and former Prez Clinton are regular guests.

Giant Mercedes Benz Christmas parties and the like.

You're an hourly worker in a catering hall?

If that's your idea of a viable career in Suffolk County, then your life was ruined way before Obamacare took effect.

You are lying. Businesses that are successful do not cut back on business.

The Watermill Catering Center is one of the most successful Catering Hals on the EAST COAST.

Peter King, Steve Israel, Gov Cuomo, and former Prez Clinton are regular guests.

If that's your idea of a viable career in Suffolk County, then your life was ruined way before Obamacare took effect.

He is a college student, idiot :rolleyes:

rhetorical question - why are all the libtards on this thread either bigoted haters or retarded liars, or BOTH?

rhetorical question - why are all the libtards on this thread either bigoted haters or retarded liars, or BOTH?

Just trying to keep up with you people.

Leftards are so mentally challengedthat they don't even know what a rhetorical question means :lol:

Remember when Obama said:

"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."

Aw, he was just kidding.

He's a kidder.

Aw, guy, get real.

If you had a private plan, they were changing it every year.

You know what has stopped at my company since ObamaCare?

The Annual, "this is how your insurance is going to be more expensive and less useful this year" meeting HR would hold for us.

So, if true, does this forgive the promises Obama made?

First, you can keep your insurance. Second, your premiums will decrease by $2500 per year. Loud and clear, hundreds of times, everywhere he went, every time he spoke.

Was he kidding, lying or ignorant? And does it matter to you? Will you just defend Obamacare because of who wrote it and because it "gets" businesses?

What precisely should we believe from this person in the future?

2dA believes in the individual and hard work.

He is crying because his business decided t, which is businesses' right to do so.

So the hard worker of the far right reactionary work force better put his organic transport to use and go find a better job, or better yet, start his own.

I own a business, but I do not employ any people. If I did, I would do exactly the same thing. Obama has given carte blanche to every business in the US to do this, and we all know that the motive for business is profit, not charity. Why should a business provide your health care? There is no rational reason. For some businesses, providing health coverage is a benefit that attracts good qualified people to work. But you can work more people for fewer hours each and be farther ahead than you would be by providing insurance. There is no rational reason why any business should not do exactly that. It was just that until now, recruiting the best people required a little 'extra.' That is no longer true.

The entire country is reorganizing it's business plan around Odumbo care. And the business community will come out on top.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

You work? :lol: where? You spend so much time posting there is obviously something wrong with you and your story

Just trying to keep up with you people.
A student who also works well over 24 hours and posts online for most of the day? Talk about a life ruined... :eusa_boohoo: this story does not add up

:laugh2: exposed

Last edited:
I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

You work? :lol: where? You spend so much time posting there is obviously something wrong with you and your story

You noticed that too, ay?

With 20+ posts per day, one has to wonder how he finds time to work much less go to school.

With 20+ posts per day, one has to wonder how he finds time to work much less go to school.

He/she should be required to post proof of existence. LOL

I have an idea. let's all just ignore the FACT that this has been going on a lot longer than ObamaCare has been around to blame it on.

Hospitals were real ground breakers in this dirty trick. After Reagan signed EMTALA into law, the hospitals saw that they were going to be losing a lot of money to dead beats who didn't have insurance. They started cutting hours, hiring temps and floating the higher paid people from one department to another.

ObamaCare is not the cause or the reason for companies to cut hours. Its a handy excuse but if the rw's would bother to educate themselves instead of spending hours whining and lying, they would know that.

There have been dozens of links posted about ObamaCare. There's one in my sig which may or may not address this issue.

And, even the rw's have access to a little known free service available on line called GOOGLE DOT COM.

Have any of you ever considered educating yourselves and then taking your knowledge to the bargaining table at your employer?

Oh wait - that's right. You don't have the power to bargain because you are anti-union.

You have worked hard to cut off your own legs and you deserve exactly what you're getting.

I noticed the same thing.

If he really lost hours at work, that means he'll be here less because he's using his work computer.

No wonder his employer cut his hours.

If he really lost hours at work, that means he'll be here less because he's using his work computer.

If the story were even partly true, USMB and internet access would be more responsible for a ruined life than Obamacare. :laugh2: gawd, right wingers are sooo dense

You all seem to have missed the fact that he always posts here in the evenings, not during the day.

I have an idea. let's all just ignore the FACT that this has been going on a lot longer than ObamaCare has been around to blame it on.

Hospitals were real ground breakers in this dirty trick. After Reagan signed EMTALA into law, the hospitals saw that they were going to be losing a lot of money to dead beats who didn't have insurance. They started cutting hours, hiring temps and floating the higher paid people from one department to another.

ObamaCare is not the cause or the reason for companies to cut hours. Its a handy excuse but if the rw's would bother to educate themselves instead of spending hours whining and lying, they would know that.

There have been dozens of links posted about ObamaCare. There's one in my sig which may or may not address this issue.

And, even the rw's have access to a little known free service available on line called GOOGLE DOT COM.

Have any of you ever considered educating yourselves and then taking your knowledge to the bargaining table at your employer?

Oh wait - that's right. You don't have the power to bargain because you are anti-union.

You have worked hard to cut off your own legs and you deserve exactly what you're getting.

The OP is not true.

Period.

Forum List

Back