Obamacare just ruined my life

sell some of your guns asswipe.

Over my dead body.

I'd rather be homeless and fully armed in the mountains until I die of a tooth infection.

Is that the Libtard plan? Make every poor, then pass "Gun Sellback" programs and disarm them, before they pull a French Revolution on you?

you are a retard. Why don't you work out so you don't need to have 15 guns? :eusa_eh: Judging by the pics on your FB link you provided, you look like GZ weight-wise. :(

But you guys are. From right there behind those keyboards.

we are going to pull the revolution? maybe, not sure that the revolutionary situation is ready :D

but it does not change the situation and all the libtards are pissing in their pants even on a thought of one :lol:

You have been asked TWICE now to tell us how much the penalty is for employers who ignore the mandate. But you won't because you can't handle being mocked.

Why would anyone be afraid of you starting a revolution. Liberals are always ready for a righteous fight. Bet on it.

I was not asked EVEN ONCE.

why should I answer the question not directed at me?

libtards are shitting in their pants even on a thought of the revolution :lol: - even in the next door thread.

you are all very brave behind the keyboard.

in the reality every one of you is extremely worried not to loose your foodstamps and 55 inch plasma TV :lol:

our ancillary staff had their hours cut starting January 1st this year.

and there are no insurance for them anymore.

you get what you vote for.

Why would they start it this year, when it allegedly isn't going into effect until 2015?

Not a few, politicians running for office promise the people one thing and then don't come through with it or "do a 180'" on certain issues. Is it the fault of the people who believed them, or is it the fault of the politicians who mislead them?

For the same reasons why when a gas station is told upon the next delivery, the price will be "X", they immediately raise the price on the gas they currently have in inventory. It's called preparing for increased costs.
Obamacare will dramatically increase the cost of doing business. And as any smart business owner will do, he will protect his business in an appropriate manner.

Smart business owners hire enough staff to handle their business. They don't turn away business to make a political point.

we are going to pull the revolution? maybe, not sure that the revolutionary situation is ready :D

but it does not change the situation and all the libtards are pissing in their pants even on a thought of one :lol:

You have been asked TWICE now to tell us how much the penalty is for employers who ignore the mandate. But you won't because you can't handle being mocked.

Why would anyone be afraid of you starting a revolution. Liberals are always ready for a righteous fight. Bet on it.

libtards are shitting in their pants even on a thought of the revolution :lol: - even in the next door thread.

in the reality every one of you is extremely worried not to loose your foodstamps and 55 inch plasma TV :lol:

Maybe that was Asterism......scuze me.

You think all liberals are on food stamps, do ya?

most are :D

otherwise there is no reason why should they be so attached to this failure :D

=========
usually when somebody is referring to the "revolutionary situation" it is described as when the "lowes" CAN NOT and the "ups"DON'T WANT to live the previous way.

since I highly suspect the "ups" don't post on the USMB boards, the "in the midst" are usually the ones who try to avoid the revolution as much as possible, the drive of the latter rests on the "lows". Those are not in a situation where they are ready to get their fat butts off the coach in front of their 55 inch plasma TV while chewing popcorn and drinking soda payed for by food stamps :D
personally I think most posters here are "in the midst". The ones jumping to fight "for the right cause" SHOULD be the "lows" ;)

revolutions are planned by idealists, performed by fanatics and used by scoundrels.

or

“In revolutions authority remains with the greatest scoundrels.”Georges Jacques Danton

Last edited:
Your company is fucking you because they are too cheap to provide basic health insurance

Blame Obama

It's not always a matter of being "too cheap." Seriously, we have looked and the most basic plan we could find was about $1000 per month per employee.

What's the amount of the penalty the employer would have to pay if they don't provide health insurance for their employees?
8% of the gross wages for each employee not covered by an employer plan....It's cheaper to NOT provide coverage.
The Obamacare mandate has already started a shift from full time employment to part time and temporary or contract worker employment.

Why would they start it this year, when it allegedly isn't going into effect until 2015?

Not a few, politicians running for office promise the people one thing and then don't come through with it or "do a 180'" on certain issues. Is it the fault of the people who believed them, or is it the fault of the politicians who mislead them?

For the same reasons why when a gas station is told upon the next delivery, the price will be "X", they immediately raise the price on the gas they currently have in inventory. It's called preparing for increased costs.
Obamacare will dramatically increase the cost of doing business. And as any smart business owner will do, he will protect his business in an appropriate manner.

Smart business owners hire enough staff to handle their business. They don't turn away business to make a political point.
Who said anything about turning away business?
Apparently employers cutting their workers hours back have enough staff to cover the workload.

Over my dead body.

I'd rather be homeless and fully armed in the mountains until I die of a tooth infection.

Is that the Libtard plan? Make every poor, then pass "Gun Sellback" programs and disarm them, before they pull a French Revolution on you?
wow another romantic fantasy ..
1.have you ever been camping?
2.have you ever been camping in the wilderness.?
3. can you make and bank a fire?
4. can you tell the difference between poison oak and poison ivy.
5. can you purify water?
6. can you kill, gut ,skin cook wild game.?
7. how far from water do you dig a latrine?
8. can you build a shelter?

You are lying. Businesses that are successful do not cut back on business.

The Watermill Catering Center is one of the most successful Catering Hals on the EAST COAST.

Peter King, Steve Israel, Gov Cuomo, and former Prez Clinton are regular guests.

Giant Mercedes Benz Christmas parties and the like.

You're an hourly worker in a catering hall?

If that's your idea of a viable career in Suffolk County, then your life was ruined way before Obamacare took effect.

It is a good way to make money and go to SUNY Stony Brook at the same time. It's was a nice little area, it was my "stomping grounds" years ago.

Who said anything about turning away business?
Apparently employers cutting their workers hours back have enough staff to cover the workload.

The OP. Please pay attention.

Over my dead body.

5. can you purify water?

Pretty simple shit. What's your point?
Do you know what plants you can safely eat?
And it's not how far from the water source that matters. It's gravity.
This is why when a home is built with it's solid waste going to a septic tank with a leach field the drainage must be below and away from ground water/springs or bodies of water.
Do you believe you are the smartest person in the room?
DO you know how to 'make' water?
Come on dude....Cut the crap....
I really get a kick out those who think everyone else is incompetent.

most are :D

otherwise there is no reason why should they be so attached to this failure :D

=========
usually when somebody is referring to the "revolutionary situation" it is described as when the "lowes" CAN NOT and the "ups"DON'T WANT to live the previous way.

since I highly suspect the "ups" don't post on the USMB boards, the "in the midst" are usually the ones who try to avoid the revolution as much as possible, the drive of the latter rests on the "lows". Those are not in a situation where they are ready to get their fat butts off the coach in front of their 55 inch plasma TV while chewing popcorn and drinking soda payed for by food stamps :D
personally I think most posters here are "in the midst". The ones jumping to fight "for the right cause" SHOULD be the "lows" ;)

revolutions are planned by idealists, performed by fanatics and used by scoundrels.

or

“In revolutions authority remains with the greatest scoundrels.”Georges Jacques Danton
bullshit..that another repub fantasy....my wife works for DPSS.(food stamps) the numbers are higher for repubs and illegals because they are in general less educated than democrats.

Over my dead body.

5. can you purify water?

Pretty simple shit. What's your point?
Do you know what plants you can safely eat?
And it's not how far from the water source that matters. It's gravity.
This is why when a home is built with it's solid waste going to a septic tank with a leach field the drainage must be below and away from ground water/springs or bodies of water.
Do you believe you are the smartest person in the room?
DO you know how to 'make' water?
Come on dude....Cut the crap....
I really get a kick out those who think everyone else is incompetent.
I really get a kick out of ass hats that feel the need to announce they are not incompetent...
and yes I can make water ..plastic wrap works best...
I can also make fire.
my point which you went the long way around to avoid or just did not get. is people have these romantic notions about how they will make a last stand or hide away in the woods.
when most people who make that claim don't know the first thing about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back