Obamacare passed because of"basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter "

Single Payer is the way to go!

yeah--------------it should all be FREE FREE FREE FREE. you are as dumb as a sack of rocks.

What all of these single payer pundits fail to realize is America has to support a massive military that protects not just America, but the entire free world. Whose members have the luxury of NOT having to support a large military, and thus have money for social programs out the wazoo.

regardless how it got here, it's here, and here to stay. Rather than constantly bitch about it I suggest fine tuning the legislation until it becomes more beneficial to everyone concerned.

But bitching is much easier than legislating.

For me, obama passes every morning after a few sips of hot black coffee and a few grapes...works every time.

Just thought I'd share.

regardless how it got here, it's here, and here to stay. Rather than constantly bitch about it I suggest fine tuning the legislation until it becomes more beneficial to everyone concerned.

And lying is much easier that getting it right.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What a complete stinking pile of pig secretion.
In other words - "never mind the government knowingly and willingly passed "legislation" based on deception and outright lying - we should just stop complaining and give them another chance to...well...do it again.

For me, obama passes every morning after a few sips of hot black coffee and a few grapes...works every time.

Just thought I'd share.

share what, every morning you get rid of a portion of your brain?

we knew that.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
In other words - "never mind the government knowingly and willingly passed "legislation" based on deception and outright lying - we should just stop complaining and give them another chance to...well...do it again.

I rest my case.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I rest my case.

yes, because you have nothing else to do but end your case...or just keep digging deeper.
As long as Obama is still in office it is highly unlikely that what needs to be changed will happen.

Surprise surprise...all I see in this thread from liberals and Obama supporters is deflection and smart ass remarks. Nothing on what this guy says.
Gee, all of us horrible hate-the-poor conservatives were such assholes when we said this very thing two years ago. Among a hundred other things about this complete mess.
And here we are.
Just wait until 2015 the other big lie will come to pass.

Regardless of how it got here? Every bastard that voted for it should be lined up on the wall and shot for traitors.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I rest my case.

yes, because you have nothing else to do but end your case...or just keep digging deeper.
As long as Obama is still in office it is highly unlikely that what needs to be changed will happen.

you seem to be a moron, so

Regardless of how it got here? Every bastard that voted for it should be lined up on the wall and shot for traitors.

pretty much qualifies for regardless how it got here doesn't it you dumbass ?

That's like fine-tuning the hole in the Titanic made by the iceberg, until it becomes more beneficial to everyone concerned.

Some things can't be fixed. They are better off being eliminated. Preferably before the entire ship slips beneath the waves.

guess we'll SEE if ACA goes or stays ... SEE ?

Government should be managing our healthcare. It has the lowest overhead. Cut out the middlemen - the insurance companies.

pretty much qualifies for regardless how it got here doesn't it you dumbass ?
This is the same thing as tyranny no difference they all should be shot or hung. dumb ass.
OH and dumb ass those behind the creation consider you and those that support it stupid. And you call me a dumb ass, go to hell.

Forum List

Back