Obamacare train pulls safely into the station

Oh yes...and LL that is the greed of the PRIVIDERS and NOT insurance companies.

Did I mention that I work for a non-profit?

;)

None of that matters. Why did you say it?

he's trying to justify the way insurance are now ... he has no excuse for their greed ways prior to Obama care ... they could rape your wallet and then say well, if you don't cough up a little more, you die ... now they can't do that ... that pisses antares the paid poster off ... he can't charge you more for his services ...

;)

he's trying to justify the way insurance are now ... he has no excuse for their greed ways prior to Obama care ... they could rape your wallet and then say well, if you don't cough up a little more, you die ... now they can't do that ...

Are you that deluded? Nevermind, I know the answer.

translation=antares is pissed because he has been expost as a political hack for the right wing nut jobs of this country... he actually think he has valuer here ... antares nobody like a political liar like you, and that's what you are ... you lie for money ... you get paid to post your pack of lies here from Blue cross Blue shield ...the company you work for... they don't like obama care ...because they can no longer rape the American people of their health care any more ... you are paid to lie here, you paid poster piece of crap ... I've exposed you for what you are and you can't stand that... so you don't need to pity me ... I'm just doing fine with my obama care and my subsidy and pissing your kind off to the max ....

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have a screw loose kid.

The BCBS company I work for is a non-profit company, you understand what that means?

I am seriously beginning to think you are an order of fries short of a Happy Meal.

I have no doubt you are happy with your subsidy, its obvious you've been on some sort of Government Assistance your entire life.

yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it paid poster... keep tap dancing ... I've never been on any government assistance ever in my life ... I retired in 1980 because of my electronic skills ... i've been living off the stock and bond market ever sense, not to mention covered calls ... mostly covered calls ... the only time I've had any assistance is this year when ACA was passed ...but you keep trying to justify why your are here.... by slandering people and the ACA .... we get it paid poster ... if they point out your lies then of course we must be on "merican gubment assistance program ... that's the repub-lie-tard way ... what next Antares are you going to start with the gay references ??? that's what your repub-lie-tards do when you are confronted with the truth ... LOL:lol::lol::lol::rock:

P.S.
with my social security that I get now and the money I make from the market ... I decided to stop taking so much of my market money you see social security isn't taxed ... so I'll make just enough to get medicaid an pay nothing at all for my health care ... then I will go on medicare the following year ...that way I can piss more republicans of by getting you to pay for my health care ... see that's what happens when you have the ability to think ... you on the other hand are just another puppet from the right ...

Too funny, the worst part of this that it is you nobody takes seriously hillbilly :(

;)

he's trying to justify the way insurance are now ... he has no excuse for their greed ways prior to Obama care ... they could rape your wallet and then say well, if you don't cough up a little more, you die ... now they can't do that ... that pisses antares the paid poster off ... he can't charge you more for his services ...

Pssssst, this Company has ALWAYS been a non-profit.

Here is something I just discovered last week....and THIS is where the reform should have started.

A knee replacement in Omaha costs 25000 dollars...a knee replacement in California costs 125000......that's just wrong all the way around.
So you want price controls on healthcare to insure prices are same across the country?

Here is something I just discovered last week....and THIS is where the reform should have started.

A knee replacement in Omaha costs 25000 dollars...a knee replacement in California costs 125000......that's just wrong all the way around.
So you want price controls on healthcare to insure prices are same across the country?

Conservatives are still functioning in the context of blind partisan anger, the consequence of the Supreme Court’s decision that the ACA was Constitutional in 2012, followed by the president’s reelection later that year.

Conservatives are incapable of engaging in an objective, meaningful discussion as to the issue of healthcare reform; having failed to ‘get rid’ of Obama, the partisan right continues to seek to ‘get rid’ of the ACA perceived as a way to politically injure the president, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act or the well being of the American people as a whole.

I do not know what the fix is but this needs to be looked at.

Conservatives are still functioning in the context of blind partisan anger, the consequence of the Supreme Court’s decision that the ACA was Constitutional in 2012, followed by the president’s reelection later that year.

Conservatives are incapable of engaging in an objective, meaningful discussion as to the issue of healthcare reform; having failed to ‘get rid’ of Obama, the partisan right continues to seek to ‘get rid’ of the ACA perceived as a way to politically injure the president, having nothing to do with the merits of the Act or the well being of the American people as a whole.

Sure thing ;)

So you think you're a lawyer huh?

The difference in charges may not be as important as you might think as long as your services are delivered within your insurance company's network.

There can be a huge gap between what a hospital charges and what they receive in payment. Medicare and Medicaid have fixed reimbursement rates and insurance companies negotiate huge discounts with hospitals in their network. I had surgery 3 years ago. The hospital bill was just over $35,000. I paid $1500, the insurance paid $14,000. That's a 41% discount. My daughter had a baby in the hospital about a year ago. The hospital charges were $14,000. She paid $800 and the insurance company paid $7,000. That's a discount of 55% discount. Those discounts can be very valuable to you when paying a deductible, co-insurance or meeting a maximum out of pocket expense limit.

Patients today select hospitals based on doctor recommendations, and estimates of patient cost after insurance payments. Hospital charges are often irrelevant.

Last edited:
Conservatives are....angry that good, reliable healthcare is now available to everyone.

WHY?

The difference in charges may not be as important as you might think as long as your services are delivered within your insurance company's network.

There can be a huge gap between what a hospital charges and what they receive in payment. Medicare and Medicaid have fixed reimbursement rates and insurance companies negotiate huge discounts with hospitals in their network. I had surgery 3 years ago. The hospital bill was just over $35,000. I paid $1500, the insurance paid $14,000. That's a 41% discount. My daughter had a baby in the hospital about a year ago. The hospital charges were $14,000. She paid $800 and the insurance company paid $7,000. That's a discount of 55% discount. Those discounts can be very valuable to you when paying a deductible, co-insurance or meeting a maximum out of pocket expense limit.

Patients today select hospitals based on doctor recommendations, and estimates of patient cost after insurance payments. Hospital charges are often irrelevant.

Sorry no, these numbers were pulled from a BCBS nation wide database.
They ARE the actual charges to insurance companies.

Nice try though.

Nice try though.
I'm not familiar with this database but under the law, the maximum amount a consumer with single coverage will pay is the out-of-pocket limit of $6,350. So no member of a plan will be paying a $125,000 for knee replacement.

Federal Rule Allows Higher Out-Of-Pocket Spending For One Year - Kaiser Health News

Last edited:

In otherwords they are gaming the system.

I still can't get over that dumb title

No one but a paid Obama stooge can come up with that and it's just as gag worthy as the pos which cost TRILLIONS to set up and only has 8million people (which is a lie) out of 360 million in this country, OscamCare

please vote these liars out of running our country

In otherwords they are gaming the system.
Hospitals don't want patients without insurance. Since few people can afford to pay their bills, the hospitals end up with big write offs. By showing potential customers that that their services are well beyond the customer's ability to pay will certainly discourage them and hopefully convince them of the need for insurance. Insurance companies are of course delighted with this. In other words, ridiculously high prices that hardly anyone can pay is mutually beneficial to the insurance company and the hospital.

Last edited:

Nice try though.
I'm not familiar with this database but under the law, the maximum amount a consumer with single coverage will pay is the out-of-pocket limit of $6,350. So no member of a plan will be paying a $125,000 for knee replacement.

Federal Rule Allows Higher Out-Of-Pocket Spending For One Year - Kaiser Health News

This hasn't been about the insured.

I brought up what the providers are billing the insurance companies.

Forum List

Back