Obama's America: Little Girl Raped at Knifepoint By Syrian Refugees in Idaho

WHY has the FACT that 3 Syrian Refugees raped a little girl at knife point been moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'? If it happened, it's not a theory.
How did this get thrown into conspiracy theory?
Other than one sketchy cite, there's no proof of anything that's been reported. Can't you at least post something from local papers or news? That fact that no one has leads me to believe it's all B.S.

Poor little girl. Please stop pretending that only foreigners rape little girls and women in this country.
Exactly....so why is Obama IMPORTING more pedophiles?.

Even assuming that the story is correct- the boys who did the raping were themselves children. Can children be pedophiles?

President Obama- and the United States is not importing 'pedophiles'- but as long as we let any men into the United States, we take the risk of one of them being a pedophile.

So do you want to prevent the entry of any and all men into the United States?

The political censorship that goes on in this country is unbelievable and it is usually done by 'liberals' to everyone else. One day America will see these people as something that they really are...fascist.

The court records were sealed because all involved were juveniles - reportedly 13 and under.

WHY has the FACT that 3 Syrian Refugees raped a little girl at knife point been moved to 'Conspiracy Theories'? If it happened, it's not a theory.

It didn't. That's the problem. Provide the evidence (you can't) and I'll move it back.

If everything is seal by the courts how does the Echo-chamber know which country these kids came from?

I smell a rat.

Oh well it's Alex Jones, so I expect to hear about it on the campaign trail very soon. "See I told you so"..."I'm so great"

It is racism. Nearly 200,000 victims of rape and sexual abuse a year in the US and the only ones you people can focus on is one committed by Syrian children. The article is also from an Alex Jones site. You remember him and his Loose Change movie. You still want to go with that kind of credibility.

We actually have some control over this since we can simply decide not to let these people in. That is the current immigration law in this country because people applying to enter this country must pass some kind of background check.
Did you even actually read the article. What kind of background check are you going to find on children?

It is kind of similar to the one I have to take when I buy a gun...you are cool with those.
What do you suggest. Check the CIA files to see if there is anything on children from Syria. Seriously.
We can't deport the people who do do such things in this country but we still punish them by law.
Yes, punish them by law. Do not punish a whole population of people for the acts of a few. It's like punishing all men because a few did the raping, or punishing all Christian religions because of what a few priests did with some children. Do you see the path you are your ilk are heading towards.

Why is it the left constantly has to make excuses for the criminal behavior of muslims?
Really, where's that. I questioned the validity of this lynch mob style story taken from a Conspiracy-heavy laden Alex Jones site. I'm also questioning the motives of the posters who seem to brush the whole entire Muslim population with one stroke. It really is the definition of bigotry.

Other than one sketchy cite, there's no proof of anything that's been reported. Can't you at least post something from local papers or news? That fact that no one has leads me to believe it's all B.S.

I believe it started out with the word 'allegedly' wich is an accusation? That was 100% correct. Allegedly this girl was raped by syrian refugees so no proof is necessary unless it said this girl was raped by Islamic assholes.

Well, unlike where they came from, they will all be spending a long time in prison, and the fact that they have sexually assaulted a little girl? They are not going to have an enjoyable time.
They should never have been here.
They should never have had the opportunity to have committed this crime here.
They should not be placed in jail here.
Our tax dollars should not be used to house/feed/provide medical services to these Islamic Extremists.
I am all for putting POSes like this to immediate death as a message to their 'brethren'. That won't happen.
So round them up, strap parachutes to them, drop them out over Syria. Stop importing these people.

But only these supposed rapists.

Because these supposed rapists- children themselves- are Muslims- you want to ignore the Constitution, ignore everything but kill the Muslims.

There may well have been a horrible tragedy that happened here- we don't know for sure- but you wouldn't give a damn if you couldn't blame Muslim refugees for it.

I believe it started out with the word 'allegedly' wich is an accusation? That was 100% correct. Allegedly this girl was raped by syrian refugees so no proof is necessary unless it said this girl was raped by Islamic assholes.

"allegedly" as in reported on a blog. Allegedly a little girl was raped, allegedly by syrian refugees, allegedly who were children themselves.

So where are the cites from local news outlets? Citing Infowars without backup is pretty much asking to moved to the Conspiracy forum or worse.

It is racism. Nearly 200,000 victims of rape and sexual abuse a year in the US and the only ones you people can focus on is one committed by Syrian children. The article is also from an Alex Jones site. You remember him and his Loose Change movie. You still want to go with that kind of credibility.

We actually have some control over this since we can simply decide not to let these people in. That is the current immigration law in this country because people applying to enter this country must pass some kind of background check.
Did you even actually read the article. What kind of background check are you going to find on children?

It is kind of similar to the one I have to take when I buy a gun...you are cool with those.
What do you suggest. Check the CIA files to see if there is anything on children from Syria. Seriously.
We can't deport the people who do do such things in this country but we still punish them by law.
Yes, punish them by law. Do not punish a whole population of people for the acts of a few. It's like punishing all men because a few did the raping, or punishing all Christian religions because of what a few priests did with some children. Do you see the path you are your ilk are heading towards.

Why is it the left constantly has to make excuses for the criminal behavior of muslims?
Really, where's that. I questioned the validity of this lynch mob style story taken from a Conspiracy-heavy laden Alex Jones site. I'm also questioning the motives of the posters who seem to brush the whole entire Muslim population with one stroke. It really is the definition of bigotry.

I actually said that when people enter the country through legal channels they are screened to weed out certain types. People with certain diseases can't enter..etc.etc. This applies to children as well as adults so I don't see what point you are making at all which is something quite common when dealing with the left.

Why should we bother with a trial when simply not allowing those who are wanted for violent crimes in their own country would be more efficient. We won't have to punish everyone. Just those that are already screwed up in the first place.

So where are the cites from local news outlets? Citing Infowars without backup is pretty much asking to moved to the Conspiracy forum or worse.

We should apply the same rule to anyone citing CNN or MSNBC. What do you think.

"allegedly" as in reported on a blog. Allegedly a little girl was raped, allegedly by syrian refugees, allegedly who were children themselves.

Do we actually have to bring out the pap smear now?

There has to be no validity or credibility where they get their news source from as long as it depicts Muslims as evil. It could be the same act that thousands of white christian males are doing but when the Muslims are doing it, the whole population and their religion is to blame. Keep up the hysteria guys, the revolution is imminent.

Do we actually have to bring out the pap smear now?

If you think your vagina needs a pap smear- feel free to have one.

In the meantime- I am pointing out the absolute lack of any reliable information- everything is 'alleged' per a blog.

We should apply the same rule to anyone citing CNN or MSNBC. What do you think.

Citing a blog versus citing a news source is relevant.

Poor little girl. Please stop pretending that only foreigners rape little girls and women in this country.
I'll buy that as an argument if you are willing to acknowledge the validity of the argument that it makes sense to outlaw semi-automatic weapons, despite the fact that other types of guns are also used to commit murder.
You are saying Importing Islamic Extremists has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment? That both - Islamic extremist pedophiles and the 2nd Amendment should equally be banned for 'similar' reasons?
I'll buy that as an argument if you are willing to acknowledge the validity of the argument that it makes sense to outlaw semi-automatic weapons, despite the fact that other types of guns are also used to commit murder.
You are saying Importing Islamic Extremists has anything to do with the 2nd Amendment? That both - Islamic extremist pedophiles and the 2nd Amendment should equally be banned for 'similar' reasons?
No. That Islamic pedophiles and AR-15's should be banned for similar reasons. Although there are plenty of other things that cause rape and gun death, we should get rid of them specifically.

Forum List

Back